23 big cat coloring page
big cat coloring page
Big Cat Coloring Pages. Pick and print! Simply click the free big cat images, print the image and color until your hearts content. The free coloring sheets can be used by educators or simply by children who love big cat. Click the thumbnail to see a larger version of the big cat coloring page. 0
Big Cats Coloring Pages Download and print these Big Cats coloring pages for free. Big Cats coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all … 1
Big Cat Coloring Pages Download and print these Big Cat coloring pages for free. Big Cat coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all … 2
Big Cat Coloring Pages 3
Big Cat Coloring Pages 4
Big Cat Coloring Pages 5
Running New Big Cat Coloring Page | Wecoloringpage.com 6
Wild Animal Coloring Books Beautiful 20 Best Images About Big Cat Coloring Pages On Pinterest 7
Big Cat Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 8
Big Cat Coloring Pages 9
Big Cat Coloring Pages Coloring Kids - Coloring Kids 10
Big Cat | Etsy | Big cats, Cats, Coloring pages 11
Big Cat Coloring Pages 12
Big Cat Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 13
Big Cat Coloring Pages 14
Big Cat Coloring Pages 15
Big Cat Coloring Pages | Cat coloring page, Superhero coloring pages, Dinosaur coloring pages 16
Big Cat Coloring Pages 17
Free Printable Cat Coloring Pages For Kids 18
Big Cats Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 19
Big Cat Coloring Pages 20
10 Big Cat Instant Download Coloring Pages | Etsy 21
Big Cat Coloring Pages 22
Big Cat Coloring Pages 23
Big Cat Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 24
Big Cat Coloring Pages 25
Big Cat Coloring Pages 26
Big Cat Coloring Pages 27
Big Cat Coloring Pages 28
Big Cat Coloring Pages 29
Big Cat Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 30
Big Cats Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 31
Wild Cat Colouring Pages - ClipArt Best 32
Old Big Cat Coloring Page | Wecoloringpage.com 33
big_cat Cats coloring pages for teens and adults | Çizim, Kedi, Çizim fikirleri 34
[Music], so, [Music], [Music], do, [Music], do, [Music], so, [Music], you
Ask HN: How do you promote your iOS apps?The strategy for increasing users for iOS apps seems to be divided in to two main challenges:
1) traffic -- getting more users to find your app and visit the description page
2) conversion -- getting a large percentage of users to install your app once they're on the description page
There are lots of helpful articles out there for #2 -- smart content writing, influential language, etc. However, there seems to be a lack of options for #1.
These are some options (in increasing order of steps required to install):
1. Top 20 ranked, In-app advertising, App Store SEO, Pay per installs (Tapjoy, Flurry, w3i)
2. Product website, iTunes recommendations, App Store Featured app, In-app promotions
3. Display ads, Search marketing, Blog reviews, App listing websites
4. Press Releases, Competitions
5. Physical advertising (Billboards, Magazines, etc.)
My question is - for indie developers, how do you compete with the large companies that always seem to rank in the top 20? How do you break in there? And once you're in there, how do you stay in there if the big companies are using their brand + huge marketing budgets to out-install you?
(Btw, if anyone is interested, I can do a blog post covering some of the options I've tried and their results).
,Ask HN: Pre-launch feedback on my sitePrompted in part by HN, I am in what I hope to be the final stages of launching v1 of a new site. Five sentences of background:
I am a blogger/freelance copywriter/marcom guy who is always monitoring the latest and greatest in tech. I have an immense interest in web services and a great admiration for the people/teams behind them, simply put, because they make my life easier. I do not however, have an appropriate outlet through which I can share the various services I come across and thank the teams behind them by giving them exposure. Most services I find do not fit well with the content I cover at the main blog I write for, so I needed another way. As such, I did my best to create one...
Services like Stumble Upon, Digg, etc are fantastic for people who have plenty of expendable time to devote. Even with the big-name blogs covering web apps and services, it can be hard for the average office worker to keep up with the waterfall. I wanted to try hitting the problem from a different angle - using the Woot.com principle as a basic model.
My site, worthyy, presents users with one new site to explore each day. The presentation is unique in that users experience each day's site without any outside influence from me or anyone else (beyond visible ratings). I want the developer's work to do the talking, so the homepage of worthyy is dynamic. It consists of two frames: The main frame being the actual site of the day and a secondary frame in front of it near the bottom of the screen (the 'worthyy bar'). Users can browse and experience the site of the day as if they had hit it directly. If they so desire, they can also use the worthyy bar to rate the site, bookmark the site or click through to interact with others and discuss the site on worthyy's supporting pages (wordpress).
http://worthyy.com
Thanks in advance for any feedback you guys might have. We do have a few issues left to be resolved - and when I say we I mean the developers I outsourced the project to. I know, I know - but without any coding experience or time to learn, I had no choice. For this reason of course, your feedback is invaluable. Barring catastrophe the site should be ready to launch next week. Thanks also to the few HN members who have been involved with preliminary testing and for their feedback. I already have some great additions lined up for v2 should I be lucky enough to get that far with the project..
,Ask HN: I'm about to take a big step in my life. I would like your opinion.I'm a frequent reader of HN (I check the front page at least twice a day.) I've created this account so that I could ask your opinion on a big step in my life I am thinking of taking. I value your opinion.
I'm almost 20 right now and in my third year of college. I have never been successful with members of the opposite sex ever since puberty. In high school and college I was perceived as being socially awkward by those I came in contact with. Being unable to find intimacy and being a total virgin (never touched a girl other than while shaking hands) and my poor social life has made me very depressed.
I think a significant part of my problems can be solved if I loose my virginity, so I'm thinking of closing the chapter with a 'girlfriend experience' hooker.
Do you think loosing my virginity to a hooker will solve my problems? If there are any others who have gone through similar problems as I have and come out of it, what would you suggest that I do?.
,Launch HN: Bitrise (YC W17) – Continuous Integration and Delivery for Mobile AppsHi, we’re the founders of Bitrise (https://www.bitrise.io/) in the YC W17 batch — YC's first-ever Hungarian startup!
Bitrise is a Continuous Integration and Delivery platform specifically for mobile apps. We started working on Bitrise when we were running our dev agency, building apps for clients. It was frustrating to go through all the manual tasks when somebody needed a fresh build, or when all the bugs piled up before releases. We wanted to automate all the manual aspects of app development so we could get back to coding, because that’s what we loved to do.
We’ve started with iOS CI/CD, because that seemed to be the hardest and that’s what we had the most experience in. For starters we had to build up a scalable Mac infrastructure, since iOS apps can only be compiled on a Mac machine. That was tough.
We also wanted to make setting up and maintaining CI way easier, without scripting, but having the same level of customizability. We’ve come up with an easy workflow and step system, where steps are ready-made and reusable building blocks responsible for one task, like git cloning, deploying to HockeyApp, etc, and workflows are a succession of these steps. All of these steps are open source, and since we started the library grew to more than 100 integrations, around 30 added by the community (https://www.bitrise.io/integrations).
Tens of thousands of apps are being built on Bitrise including Foursquare, InVision, Pagerduty, Grindr. We are attracting so many apps because we are the most open platform in this space. In addition to our step library, we’ve open sourced our CLI, our webhook service and all of our build images, and we’re growing together with our awesome community.
We raised $200k in 2015 and became profitable last year. We feel extremely grateful and lucky to have gotten here, being a 7-people dev shop in Europe. Now we’re joining YC and we have big plans to take Bitrise to the next level!
We’d love to hear your feedback and are happy to answer any of your questions. Thanks!.
,Launch HN: GoLinks (YC W19) – Internal short links for teamsHello HN!
We’re Jorge, Kevin and Sean and we’re building GoLinks (https://www.golinks.io).
GoLinks is a platform that allows you to easily manage and share links by letting teams create a short link for any internal URL within a company. These links are easy to remember and share, so you don't have to bookmark or copy and paste them in emails.
Each day we use and share hundreds of links to get our jobs done, without considering how long it takes to access and share these resources. It’s one reason why many of us leave tabs open in our browser: we don’t want to spend the 5 to 10 steps to navigate back to that important page. With GoLinks, you’ll be able to deep-link directly into any application with just a simple keyword entered into your address bar. This allows links to be conversational. For example, one employee can create the keyword “go/review” to point to the annual review page in Workday. Later in a meeting, that employee can mention, “Remember to visit go/review to fill out your annual reviews!” Now anyone in that meeting can remember and access the link “go/review”, without digging through their email or Slack.
Golink systems are commonly used in many big tech companies such as Google, Linkedin, Twitter and Airbnb, built by internal tools engineers in those companies. These systems have become an integral part of the way tech companies share internal links.
When we started our careers in tech, we would often visit each other for lunch at these tech companies and we began to notice the same go/links everywhere. In the hallways, cafes, break rooms, posters. fliers and TVs, there would be these keywords prefixed with “go/” that allowed employees to quickly access information on their devices. The employee could enter a shortened URL like go/food into their mobile browser, or desktop, and could access the lunch menu for that day. An easy and simple concept, but an extremely powerful method for internal communication.
Although these systems are ubiquitous in large tech companies, we noticed there was nothing on the market that catered to startups, midsize, or non-tech companies. Companies usually don’t have the time or the resources to build sophisticated internal tools, so we set out to create GoLinks as a Service.
The challenge was building an internal tool for companies that may not have any internal infrastructure. For example, large tech companies have infrastructure so when you connect to the company Wifi or access the VPN, you can access the internal company network. This allows users to access the “go” domain on the network, which resolves the deep link redirection. For smaller and midsize companies, employees might be 100% remote or working in a coworking space, or maybe the company never got around to setting up an intranet. We had to build a product that did not rely on assuming internal infrastructure.
We were able to replicate the functionality of an internal network, and the simplicity of a short-link redirect system, by creating browser extensions for each of the popular browsers. The extension would proxy the “go” domain to our server and we authenticate and redirect the user to the correct location. Now coworkers can be on any network and any wifi, and as long as they authenticate in their current browser, we can find their company’s internal links.
We are startup-friendly—anyone under 10 users can get started completely free—but our main initial focus is on enterprise clients.
If you’ve ever used our GoLinks or any company's golink system, let us know how it’s changed your daily workflow. Thanks for reading. We appreciate your ideas and feedback!.
,Another AirBnB Host Horror StoryQuoraQuora connects you to everything you want to know about.
LoginSign UpAirbnb:
Has anyone had the experience of your Host listings being turned off by AirBnB due to bringing to their attention problems with their platform and procedures?
John Cohen, NYC HostYes
AirBnB recently hid all my listings. At the same time they cancelled over 19 bookings adding up to over $7000 dollars most likely more. Here is a copy of the email sent to those inconvenienced persons.
Dear xxxx,
We were just informed by John Cohen that your accommodation starting on xxx, April xx, 2012 (reservation xxxxxxx) is no longer available. You should know that hosts are penalized for canceling reservations and removed from our site if they do so frequently.
I am no longer able to access my account to see my future payouts -- approximately $2000 dollars -- or when I will recieve $954.
At the suggestion of an experienced attorney I have backed all information that was in my account including changes that were occurring after AirBnB shut off my listings.
I cannot prove what the customer service supervisor said over the phone but I will quote 'We have discussed it among ourselves', 'There are simply too many customer service requests from your account', 'You can apply in two months to be re-instated.'
After careful review of the backups it appears to be 21 bookings not 17. As of this date several guests are living in my home. Booked through airBnB. I have no idea if I will be paid for their stay. Here is a short list of my Complaints that resulted in AirBnb hiding my listings.
1) Peer review process as implemented is being used by a few guests as a threat of a 'Bad review' if I do not bend to demands for services not offered. Or if I attempt to enforce the House rules such as under age drinking or cleanig up after themselves.( Threse guests have no reviews of their own.)
2) Security Hole. Apparently airBnB does not maintain any information of the Guest of the guest.
3) CSR who answer the phones are given extraordinary power to rush to a judgement without giving the Host the benefit of the doubt.
4) Reservvation panel is a Mess if you are a busy Host. Dificult to make heads or tales from this. Even the CSR.
5) Bad reviews which are not opinion but statements of Fact. Say about the cleanliness of a Host. 'Place smells like Garbage' Bathroom's are dirty' by a guest who frequently broke house rules.
6) A clear and convincing connection between Guests who them selves have no reviews making a complaint or bad review on a Host who has asked them courteously to obey House rules.
7) Repeatedly blocking out up to 10 days or more on a room until an investigation is complete. Finding the Host acted properly
8) Many of my customer service calls were about parts of the WebSite not working or learning how to nagivate it properly. I have bad eye sight and need new glasses. EG recently a part of the listings page failed to show up where
prominently it states Host has PETS. Two guests allergic to Cats appeared.
. Though my listing clearly states CATS. I had to have my House keeper Vacume 2,000 square feet. So that the guests could finish their bookings. My cats were trapped in my bedroom for two weeks.
9) Security deposit is not a security deposit. Never in my Life have I been
compelled to negotiate with a petty thief
Their is a lot more. 24/7 is not 24/7 due to the lack of enouph Human Infrastructure to handle the Volume of calls. Resulting in knee jerk reaction's
and bad decision making.
I cannot help get the feeling that AirBnb in my opinion would like low end Hosts to quietly fade and disappear in to the night.
This one will not.
The average star rating of my spare bed rooms was 4.5 Stars.
Skirting around the Franchise laws of the State of New York and the Federal Franchise Laws.
Skirting around the case law in New York State concerning Defamation and Slander.
And who knows what else. (SPIONS)
I am a fundamentaly good New Yorker. I am confident that my fellow New Yorkers will hear my cry for HELP.
I have been crippled financially by AirBnB's actions. Humiliated. Down but not out. I have nothing to loose. I am old sickly.
In my youth in basic training at the USMC. You learn the history of this Institution.
Lt. General Chesty Puller.
'You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em.'
Below this you can read my reviews. It was AirBnB who cancelled the bookings
and Defamed and Slandered this host. I removed most of the cancelations as the web page would have been to long.
The host canceled my reservation
11 days before arrival.
Emily
The host canceled my reservation 46
days before arrival.
Alex
The host canceled my reservation 16
days before arrival.
Katharina
The host canceled my reservation 12
days before arrival.
Djamila
The host canceled my reservation 32
days before arrival.
Amy
The host canceled my reservation 22
days before arrival.
Wai
The host canceled my reservation 5 days
before arrival.
Dora
The host canceled my reservation 15
days before arrival.
Melanie And
Claas
The host canceled my reservation 4 days
before arrival.
Trevor
The host canceled my reservation 18
days before arrival.
Liudmila
The host canceled my reservation 90
days before arrival.
Jana Fabienne
The host canceled my reservation 139
days before arrival.
Alisia
The host canceled my reservation 3 days
before arrival.
Francesca
The host canceled my reservation 14
days before arrival.
Alonso
I stayed here because I didn't want to
spend a fortune in a hotel, so I booked at John's place. My room was
pretty cozy, clean and had air conditioner (which was really helpful
on those cold nights). The living room/kitchen/dinning room was ok,
and I liked the fact that there were other guests living there as
well and I met a lot of interesting people. I would recommend your
stay here if you want to save money, socialize with other cultures
and know how to clean after yourself (important part). It is up to
you if you want a clean room. The walls are really thin and sometimes
you can hear everything from the room next to yours, but overall, it
is good place for low price.
Lauren
Don't expect luxury & do not come
here if you're allergic to cats as John has 2 (very cute) or if you
don't know how to clean up after yourself (you will get told!). This
place is secure and very affordable for those on a budget, the
beds/toilets/towels are clean and John offers coffee every morning.
All in all, if you can forego any frills and live in a hostel
environment, this is a good deal. If not, try the Waldorf Astoria.
Viola
The place is just two blocks from the
subway stop and it really takes 10 minutes to get to Manhattan so is
ideal if you don't want to waste your day travelling. I have found
quite a friendly bunch of people living in John's loft and John
himself is a very helpful person. I would suggest to guests who have
never seen NYC to ask him tips on what's worth seeing in the City.
The constant presence of coffee in the place was, also, very much
appreciate!!! My overall experience was pretty positive and I would
recommend it.
Peter
John was a very nice host. The room is
great value for money. Expect no luxury, 'this isn't the
Waldorf-Astoria', as John would say. But it's a room, more or
less private, allthough you can hear everything that's going on in
the livingroom. But if you're in NYC for a few days, it's a great,
cheap spot. The room I rented had some temperture-issues, the heater
was a bit hard to control, and made some loud noises sometimes, but
John told me this in advance. He was helpful all the way.
Kyle
It was a nice private room! John was
very helpful in getting me acclimated to New York City, and he even
made me a nice BLT sandwich right when I arrived!
David
Relacin calidad precio muy buena.
Barrio'aburrido' pero el piso est muy bien conectado
(parada de metro cerca). Spermercado cerca. Lo recomiendo
positivamente para pasar ah unas vacaciones. John personalmente me
trat muy bien. Incluso cuando tuve problemas con la habitacin
S-9, la cual no recomiendo en invierno porque estn dentro las
mquinas de la calefaccin central (mucho ruido y calor), fue fcil
llegar a un acuerdo para que me diera otra habitacin que tena
libre. No s que hubiese pasado si no hubiera habido alguna
habitacin libre. En definitiva es un buen sitio para pasar tus
vacaciones en NY a muy buen precio.
Johannes
Best bang for the buck. Don't expect
luxury and don't be too picky, but there's everything you need and
it's a private room at a great rate. Quite uncomplicated, I could do
some short notice extension as I decided to stay one night longer,
and then even one more.
Iveta
I've recently stayed at the shared room
for 5 nights. It was a great experience, I can recommend this rental.
John is a great host, he is going out of his way to accommodate
everybody's requests. He is friendly and he is a great cook too! I am
planning to be back in New York at the end of April and I will stay
at this place again. I think that says a lot! it is a great place for
a great price.
New
Johns place is as described, a huge
and quiet loft that he built. Not luxury but its a good way to save
money if youre going to expend the whole day exploring the city.
Its close to the subway station wiht direct line to manhattan (A
and C line). John makes coffee every morning for the guests and he
cleans the bathrooms every morning as well.
Veronika
Great way to save money on a trip to
NYC. Bring your own blankets because it gets very cold at night and
there are none for you to use. The area is safe enough but it gets
very deserted at night. Coffee in the mornings was great. Don't
expect any privacy or luxury staying here but it is a cheap way to
see NYC. FYI, smoking is allowed indoors and there are two cats.
Average age of other guests is 22-25.
Camille
Another host nearby could not host me.
He sent me to John's place. As a young 18 year old french woman
traveling alone I am careful. The accommodations were incredible for
just $10. per day. $11. with the AirBnB fee. It is a medium size
room. Very bright. Sun drenched as the host John says. Though it has
4 twin beds on 2 wooden bunks and one twin it is not cluster phobic.
It is meant as a budget shared room to sleep in. The vanity was nice.
Storage that I locked with a padlock. The rest of the Loft is large.
Balcony's, gigantic rear deck and a giant private roof with nice
views including Manhattan. I had the room all by myself. But met
several interesting Europeans from Germany and Italy renting the
private rooms. The common area is large. Nice kitchen dining area.
Unusual. The large refrigerator is in the same room as the shower.
John is an artist. The shower room is large. The host was very
helpful. He showed me how to use the MTA Trip planner to efficiently
travel to my activities in Manhattan. John has to be the best Host on
AirBnB and possibly all of NYC ! Twice he made me a delicious meal !
3-4 Minute walk to Subway. A metro. 20 minutes 34 street Manhattan
off peak ! I am glad the other host cancelled. $10. nightly. safe,
clean convenient, food. #1 host and place to stay in NYC. Oh it is
$10. for thirty day stay. The price is more expensive for 3 days or a
week but still cheapest in NYC ! Thank you John. 5 stars. He deserves
10 stars !
Guido
John is a very good host... the loft is
in a good neighborhood just short walk from a supermarket and utica
subway station... and just 20 minutes far from Manhattan with public
transprtation!!! Sure i would be back there next time i'm going to
NYC! and if you are a good traveler who really wants to discover the
real life of the place you are visiting sure you'll enjoy this place.
Very safe, good wi fi connection, clean and easy! see you next time
John!
Patrick
This accomodation is by far the best
value for a short-stay room in New York that I have seen. The cost
for my own room per night actually worked out even cheaper than a
hostel where a person would share a full dormitory of 6-8 people.
This place was great value - and I had my own room. The host was very
helpful. My first experience of his helpfulness was when I noticed
that my computer cable had broken. When I asked him if he knew where
I could get a replacement in the city, he actually went out of his
way to fix the cable for me! He saved me a number of bucks doing
this, and also saved me the time it would have taken to locate the
replacement. Big thanks to him for that. And that was just the first
day. The host has coffee on the stove every morning. It is also
likely he will cook something for you a few times during your stay.
It could be a roast, or it could be a big breakfast sandwich that
will keep you going for a number of hours. The crowd that I came
across in the place was mostly young and vibrant and interesting. It
is a good place for you to meet up with like-minded adventurers in
the city of New York. The host has a large amount of very practical
local knowledge. He has a large willingness to share very useful
knowledge with you. This was invaluable for me because, as a
soon-to-be qualified attorney, I was in town to find out the
possibilities of locating a long-term apartment lease and a job in
the city. The host went out of his way to share his valuable
knowledge with me about these things. The host is worth listening to
carefully. The quality of the place was very satisfactory. If you are
a complainer or nit-picker, or have impossibly high standards, don't
waste anybody's time and get a 150 buck a night hotel instead.
However, if you want something with great value and have realistic
expectations of what great value is, then you will really benefit
from staying in a place like this. Even though I give a 4-star rating
(which is very good), I actually give the extra 5th star in the
rating when I factor in the price and all the extras. Again, have
realistic expectations for a place in this price range, and
appreciate good value when you see it, despite being a little rough
around the edges. Furthermore, as time goes on, the host continually
makes improvements to the place and has a genuine commitment to
creating accomodation that adds value to the people who stay there. I
expect the place will only become better and better in the future.
Matthew
5 stars! I had a great stay with John
in his loft apartment. His description of the living space is very
accurate. My room was clean and spacious, the loft was quiet through
the night (had no disruptions from flatmates in other rooms), the
bathrooms were clean and John even cooked 2 meals for me during my
stay (quite the chef I might add)! For the price range and location,
this listing can't be beat!
Stephanie
John is a welcoming friendly host.
Staying at his place in a private room beats staying at a hostel
sharing with 3-11 other unknowns. Also he makes sure he only rents to
non-sketchy people, which can only be a good thing. It's close to
Manhattan, the neighbourhood doesn't look safe but is actually
really ok and I doubt you can get a better deal than this. Peace out!
J. B.
John is a gracious and welcoming host.
The property is as described, and the bed is very comfortable. The
place (as stated) is rough-hewn, but clean, quiet., and comfortable.
The A train express is just two blocks away, so this is very
convenient to Manhattan.
Stephanie
We transferred to another room because
it was cheaper. But it's not that small - still a good size AND it's
private after all. John offered us some dinner one day which was
pretty darn good. He does keep things clean around here (but a lot of
it depends on other guests here too) so he's a good host.
Bettina
John's Place is very close to the train
station and in a safe area. I never felt insecure during the whole
stay. The rooms are in a loft and have all the advantages of a loft:
the common room, that everybody can use, is big and there are several
very big patios which is great for summer. You are welcome to use the
big kitchen and because John is a great cook, you should accept his
weekly invitation for a meal. John also knows a lot about New York
and has a lot of material and information to share. He answered my
E-mails amazingly fast and helped us a lot to find the way from the
airport to his place. On the other side, you should be aware, that
the walls in the loft are very thin and you can hear everything.
During the night it sometimes became very cold in the rooms, because
the rooms are very high and the heat accumulated under the ceiling.
There is just one shared shower for all. Altogether it's a nice place
to stay. But if you want to stay in New York for several weeks, you
should first test this place for some days and then decide if this is
the right place for you. Best wishes, Bettina
Isabella
The place is really nice and clean and
super close to the subway. My room had a beautiful view and a comfy
bed. John can be a little intense, on the first night he was quite
annoyed with me for catching a cab as he said cab drivers were
'crooks' but after that he was very helpful and pleasant.
Even gave me some delicious roast he made and let me hang out past
check out time. All in all it was a good experience.
Stephanie
Really nice spacious room which I
shared with my cousin and we had ample space for all our stuff. The
location is pretty near to the station, about five minutes walk away.
John is a really helpful host and made sure we had a place to stay on
New Year's night when he found out that we didn't have anywhere to go
for that night. And honestly I don't think you'll find a better deal
for the price you pay, especially if you're travelling alone in NYC
:)
Yoojin
I couldn't agree more with Nacio's
exact review. Close distance from subway station and warm rooms are
good. However, if you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, I don't
recommend this place. He smokes inside the house and rooms for guests
have a big glassless hole facing kitchen where he usually smoke.
Considering the cheap price of room, you may bear some shortcomings..
but I don't think it's comfortable to live for a long time in this
house.
Ling Sum
Great stay, great location! John is a
perfect host. The room is big enough. The neighborhood is safe!
Adam
Hey travelers! I stayed at john's space
in crown heights, Brooklyn for 10 days & would recommend it to
any of you out there on a budget who don't need many frills. It feels
like a cross between a hostel & a friend's place - there were
long term & short term guests here - everyone was respectful &
quiet. Excellent value for money & steps away from 24 hour
transit anywhere in NYC. The shower needs improvement but it's a
great place to hang yer hat. Would/will stay here again. Thanks John,
Merry holiday everyone!!! Adam
Cristina
I wouldn't choose Jonn's in matter of
the size of the room. But it was comfortable and the practical
facilities all right. Besides the room there is a ' shared space'
where it is possible to spend time/ do activities if the space of the
room isnt 'satisfying' which works fine. The bed was fine.
Transport to Manhattan is easy.
Carmen
If you are considering a hostel, this
would be a much better choice. The rooms are private; there is a
fridge, basic cooking facilities and John makes coffee every morning.
John gives fair warning about the neighborhood and I certainly
wouldn't walk around late at night, but it is very near the train,
the grocery store and laundromat are walking distance and the
neighborhood folk are generally friendly. It is definitely worth the
price.
Giorgio
Nice room, close to subway station and
to everything, few minutes to Manhattan. Mattresses, sheetes and
pillows where new when we arrived. John is funny and very helpful, he
gave us a lot of advices.
Nirmal
Good place overall. Pros: own room with
lock and key, on A express line, cheap Cons: My clothes smelled like
smoke, cats kept me up 3 nights, the fridge is in the bathroom for
some reason. the area is a little ghetto but overall safe since very
close to the main road. John and everyone in the house is friendly
and keep the place clean, though i bought my own cleaning wipes and
cleaned the toilets few times. I expected that since the place has 9
rooms and just 2 toilets and 1 bathroom. john was very gracious and
offered dinner on more than 2 occasions. for $29 a night it was a
bargain.
Isabell
It's a good place to stay for a few
weeks if you need an affordable homebase while you're exploring the
city The subway is just a short walk away, it takes about 20 minutes
to get to the west side of downtown Manhattan, which for New York is
very okay. John is a helpful host, often offering his guests food and
good advice or tips on where to go and how to get there. There is a
large common area with a kitchen that holds everything you need; the
bathrooms and shower are also shared by all. Rooms have loft beds,
drawers, chairs, tables, lamps - in short, everything you need. If
anything's missing, just ask; John is quite good at providing
anything extra (for example the extension cord and socket adapter I
needed to get comfortable in bed with my laptop). If you have any
more questions, just ask, I'll be happy to help you out.
Adam
I stayed at Johns place for just over a
week. The location of the place is great, only a short walk to the
train station and ~10 min to lower Manhattan. There was also on the
street parking easily available. John was a great host, provided me
information on how to get around and also recommended some places to
check out. Its great value for money, would stay here again if I'm in
NYC. Room was sun drenched and clean. He offered coffee every
morning. The complimentary BLT he made for me was delicious. If
anyone has any questions just send me an email.
Elena
Yo y mi amigo nos hospedamos en una
habitacin preciosa baada por el sol. La casa situada en un barrio
seguro y autentico newyorkino estaba a pocos minutos del metro. John
es muy simptico y habla espaol nos ayudo mucho ofreciendo su
ayuda para organizar nuestro viaje mejor. Gracias John!
Rhona
Very helpful when we had a last minute
emergency, my daughter was in New York without internet and I was in
Scotland and I had to find her somewhere quickly. He replied
immediately and made up the room for her. She says it was great to
have a private room and room to open a case and hang up clothes. Easy
to come and go as you get your own key and it's close to everything
you need especially the subway. She says she felt safe in the house
and the neighbourhood, even as a solo female. Complimentary coffee
was also nice as was the BLT he made one day.
CommentLoading... Repost 1:16 on Tue Mar 27 2012
Cannot add comment if you are logged out.
View Answer Change LogLoading...Follow QuestionAnswer Author
FollowJohn Cohen
NYC Host.
Reddit Images 68
Cool Platinum Age gem - The Story Of Just Kids (McLoughlin Bros. 1932). This is a 20 page mixture of text and prose illustrated in 3 colors. Just Kids was a kid humor strip that ran from 1923 to 1950. It was popular enough to inspire a comic book, a coloring book and a fistful of Big Little Books. 0
Cool Platinum Age gem - The Story Of Just Kids (McLoughlin Bros. 1932). This is a 20 page mixture of text and prose illustrated in 3 colors. Just Kids was a kid humor strip that ran from 1923 to 1950. It was popular enough to inspire a comic book, a coloring book and a fistful of Big Little Books. 1
[Art] - 'A Story About Smoking at the Back of the Supermarket' Color Page in Big Gangan issue 11/2022 2
Goblin man assaulting woman and her cat to explain joke (Coloring Page) 3
Cool Platinum Age gem - The Story Of Just Kids (McLoughlin Bros. 1932). This is a 20 page mixture of text and prose illustrated in 3 colors. Just Kids was a kid humor strip that ran from 1923 to 1950. It was popular enough to inspire a comic book, a coloring book and a fistful of Big Little Books. 4
🔥 Comparing the usual eye colors of four big cats 5
Woman Yelling at a Cat meme coloring book page 6
Candy cat free coloring page 7
Cat Coloring Page 8
3 FREE High Resolution Printable Coloring Pages: Pumpkin Cats! 9
Free Coloring Page - African Buffalo - One of the Big Five Game 10
[ART] My Son Seems to Have Gone and Reincarnated in Another World Color page in the latest Big Comic Spirits issue by Kanemoto, Shibata Hikari 11
I colored a page by u/CottonCatRie from the Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 12
Made my cat into a squishmallow using a Cam coloring page as a base! He’s a little shaky because I can’t steady my hands today, but I love him anyways! I’d love to do more peoples pets as squish, so let me know if you’d like that! 13
Free Coloring Page - African Buffalo - One of the Big Five Game 14
Star Wars - The Mandalorian manga adaption color page by Oosawa Yusuke in the latest Big Gangan issue 11/2022 15
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 16
Star Wars - The Mandalorian manga adaption color page by Oosawa Yusuke in the latest Big Gangan issue 11/2022 17
[ART] Hirayasumi Color page in the latest Big Comic Spirits issue by Shinzou Keigo 18
Insomniacs After School color page in the latest issue of Big Comic Spirits 19
page coloring for ch 171. 20
,
Comments
Post a Comment