12 book cover coloring page
book cover coloring page
These free book covers for your kid's return to school are fantastic! | School coloring pages 0
Check out our coloring book covers selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our coloring books … 1
Pin on Printables 2
Coloring Book Cover | crayola.com.au 3
reviseordie | School book covers, School binder covers, Binder covers printable 4
Binder Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 5
Check out our book cover coloring selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our … 6
Free Printable Binder Covers To Color | Free Printable 7
Coloring Book, Doodle Art Alley | Art coloring pages, Subject cover pages, Art handouts 8
Pin by Catherine Sloan on Classroom | Coloring pages, Binder covers printable, Coloring book pages 9
Coloring Pages: Coloring Book Cover Designs 10
Coloring Book Cover Design - NEO Coloring 11
Pindanielle Tansy On Printables | Binder Covers, Coloring Pages - Free Printable Binder Covers 12
BARBIE COLORING PAGES: PERSONALISED COLORING BOOK COVER 13
Coloring Book Cover Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 14
Binder Covers Coloring Pages Set of 8 Printable PDF Coloring | Etsy 15
Pindanielle Tansy On Printables | Binder Covers, Coloring Pages - Free Printable Binder Covers 16
Library Coloring Pages - Classroom Doodles 17
School book covers, Writing journal covers, 3rd grade writing 18
Subject Cover Pages | School book covers, Coloring pages, Colouring pages 19
Other Binder Covers | School book covers, Book cover page, School binder covers 20
Coloring pages, Colouring pages, School subjects 21
Pin on project style 22
S.Mac’s Abstract Coloring Book Cover – S.Mac's Place to Be 23
Pin on Art Projects 24
Cartoon Book With Blank Cover - Printable Blank Book Cover Template, HD Png Download - kindpng 25
ABC Book - Coloring Page (100th Day of School) 26
Color it yourself greeting cards | Coloring pages, Binder cover templates, School binder covers 27
Book Clipart Square - Blank Book Cover Clip Art, HD Png Download - kindpng 28
School Notebook Cover Doodle coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 29
Printable Mini Coloring Book | The Tiny Totem blog 30
Download Book Cover coloring for free - Designlooter 2020 👨🎨 31
Design Of Notebook Covers And Coloring Books For Children Black Outline Of A Vector Illustration 32
Adult colouring books are 2015's hot publishing trend, says Pacific Magazines boss Zavecz 33
Book 3 Coloring Page - Free Books Coloring Pages : ColoringPages101.com 34
I'm going to show you how you can take
an image like this to create a book, cover like this and an interior like this,, to create your very own self
published KDP dot marker, books, like these currently selling
on Amazon and selling very well., If we look at these
low best sellers ranks,, it indicates that these books are
popular and making the publishers decent, money. In fact,, one of the popular books on
here is bringing in around $1000, to $2500 a month in royalties., That's pure profit., Now the software I'm going to be
using today is Affinity Designer., It's a vector editing piece of software,, which is what we want for
what we're going to do today., Other alternatives for this are Adobe
Illustrator, which you have to pay for,, or there's a free version, which
is Inkscape and Gravit Designer., And our Gravit Designer is
free for the basic version,, but you do have to pay to
upgrade to the pro version. So,, one of the most common
places I get my graphics,, fonts and interiors from oareur Creative
Fabrica and that's where we're going to, get today's image from,
as we can see here., And this is a picture of a lion,, and we can see it's got commercial and
full print on demand usage allowed., Now you can get vector images
from many different websites., Examples are designedbundles.net and
Vecteezy, wherever you get them from,, do make sure that you do have the
license to use them commercially, and on print on demand products., And that's something as a business owner,, you need to check out and make sure
you're satisfied with that yourself. Now,, one thing to note on Creative Fabrica is
that they do sell interiors and I did a, search for dot marker,, and they do sell these
dot market interiors here., But there only appears to be about, I
don't know, 16 or so different interiors., So the problem could be lots
of people download these,, use them on their books and
you fall into issues with, duplicate content. However,, if I was to use these
downloadable interiors,, I'd either modify them myself to make
them a little bit more original or combine, them with images that I'm going
to show you how to create today., So let's go to our
image of this lion. Now,, remember these books are aimed at
sort of the two to five year olds., So we want sort of very
simple, cute images., And this one is such an image., One of the benefits of getting images
from a site like C reative Fabrica is that, you can click on the artist's name and
see what other graphics they've got for, sale. And here we can see that they've
got other animal faces. In fact,, it looks like they've got
lots of different images here., So when you're creating your book,, you can have images that
have a similar style., So you create a more professional
cohesive interior. So anyway,, so we're going to this go to download
it and then just drag it across into, Affinity Designer like so., Now we want to convert this image
into a plain black and white lines, image. So to do this, we put a
bounding box around our image,, click on the fill circle, top right here,, and just move the slider to the white., And you can see we've
got our lined image. Now,, one of the issues with this is this part
of the component of the image is hiding, a lot of what we want to see. So we're
just going to move this to the bottom,, of the layers, like so., Now we want to make sure all the
components of the image are aligned, and those lines are uniform., So the next thing to do is just
click on the stroke button here above, then move the slider to black., And then we click on the
stroke tab and just increase or, decrease the width of the stroke
to our liking, as you can see here., I'm just going to set it at around
about 10 for the moment. Okay., Now the next thing to do
is I want the eyes black., So I'm just going to click on
each eye, click on the color tab,, click on the fill button and
just move the slider to black., Do the same for the other eye., So now we've got our image we want to
transfer it to the template of our page,, and this is going to be
an 8.5 by 11 inch book., So we just open up a new document,, put in our dimensions and
here we have our page., Now what we need to do on
here or what I'm going to do,, which I think is going to help.
A lot of you is put a margin,, just an outline of a margin on the page., Now if you're not sure where to find
the measurements of these margins,, then go to the KDP help page,, to the build your book format of
paperback manuscript, scroll down., And there you have it tells you
what size the margins should be,, depending on the number
of pages in the book. Now,, a lot of these books that I've looked
at on Amazon have between 60 to a 100, pages. So for that number of pages,, we want an inside margin of 0.375 inches
and the top bottom and right-hand side, of not 0.25 inches. And that's
for the right hand side page., Obviously for the left hand side page,
it'd be the right-hand side margin, that would be 0.375., It's one of the most common problems that
people contact me about is the issues, with bleed, no bleeds set in the margins., Now this book is going to be a no bleed
because the images aren't going to go to, the edge of the page. So all we need
to do is just have our margins there., So if you are unsure, then make
sure you check out the help page,, because it can cause issues when
you do it load. And as I said,, it's one of the most common
questions I get asked about., So we've got our page here and we've
just want to set our faint outline of the, margin., So if we click on documents set up and
we have our document unit set in inches,, and then we just click on this little
chain here just to unlink everything., So the left hand side margin
is 0.375 and the other, settings, right, top and bottom
of 0.25. Then we click on,, okay. And you can see it's
giving us here our faint border., So now we go back to our image,, bounding box around it command
C or control C to copy,, go to our page command
V or control V to paste., And then we just move that into
position. Just reduce the size,, holding down shift, reduce the size
of our image, put it onto our page,, just increase the size again., And we'll just increase that so we can
see what we're doing and just position, it. Not quite halfway down, but
just towards the top end like that., And I think we'll just increase
the size of that slightly., So now our lines look a bit thick, so
we just want to reduce our stroke width., So a bounding box around our whole image,, click on the stroke tab and then just
move our width of our stroke down to 5, points., Now the next thing we need to do is
click on our pen tool because we want to, draw a line down the middle of our image
and just click on the top of the page., Now you can see I've got the magnet
button switched on here on Affinity, Designer, which helps us
with aligning things up., So I'm just going to click the
top there, click at the bottom., And we've got a line down
the middle of our page., This will become explanatory in a moment., So now we need to create our little
circles that kids use their dot markers to, stamp the color in. Now
I did a bit of research., Most seem to be around the 10
millimeter size or 18 millimeter size., It looked like 18 millimeter was
probably the most common diameter., So that's what we're
going to create today., So what we need to do is just
click on the document setup tab., Now we did have it set to inches., We want to change this to
millimeters and click on, okay,, then click on the ellipse tool here
and then holding down shift, just drag., Now you can see here. It tells
us that the width and height,, basically the diameter of the circle., So we just need to move that until
it says 18 millimeters, like so., And then click on our move tool., And then just drag that in into position
on one side of this black line that we, drew. Now holding down alt,, but you mouse over the circle and just
drag and you'll see it drags a duplicate, copy, and we can move these all
over the picture like soaps., I'll do that for the whole image,
but I won't bore you with it all., So now you can see half our
image is filled with our circles., Now we need to hold down shift
and select each of these circles, And click on command G or
control G to group them. Now,, what we need to do is command C or
control C to copy and then paste., And that will paste a layer of circles
on top of the circles that we've already, produced. Then we right
click, click on transform,, click on flip horizontal., And then we just moved that whole
group over and just position it., You might need to use the arrow keys just
so it looks in a very similar position, to the others. And you can
see by drawing that line,, we can create this symmetrical image.
And we can now delete our line., So now we've got our image
here with all the circles., So now we want to create the
actual interior PDF of the book., Now I do this in Keynote.
I've done them in PowerPoint., You can do them in Canva or Adobe Indesign, or Affinity Publisher. I've done
all mine, mostly on Keynote,, some on PowerPoint,, and it's just something I'm familiar
with and I can do it really quickly., So that's what I use. Now, before
we do transfer over to keynote,, what I need to do is draw an invisible
box, around the edges of this rectangle., So click on the rectangle tool,, start in one corner and
just drag a box across., Now this box has got a
stroke and a fill of white., So we need to go click on the
fill and click on this no fill., And same for the stroke., Click on the stroke circle or
button and click on the no stroke., This will help align the image
when we do create our interior., So the next thing we do is
go across to Keynote. Now,, before we do a go over to Keynote,, I want to write the word
lion underneath our image., So we go back to our document,
click on the text tool,, click on the page and just
write in the word lion., And I'm just going to
drag that into position., Now because we've got the magnet tool on
it will align it with the middle of our, image, Like so. Now I
want to change the font,, in this case I'm going to change
it to chalkboard. And again,, we need to just move that the
words so it aligns in the center., Now I want to change this. I
want to give this word stroke., So click on the stroke, move
the slider to black move,, click on the stroke tab., And we want the stroke width
our 5 to match our image., And then we want the fill
color of our words to be white., So just click on the fill button and then
just move the slider across to white., And there we go. That looks pretty good., So now we'll go to Keynote and we
have our blank documents set up here., I've put in the custom size
of 612 points by 792 points., For some reason,, Keynote only works in points
and not inches or millimeters., So I just converted the inches to points., If you're using something like
PowerPoint you can just do it in inches., And I think it's the same if
you use InDesign or Publisher
or whatever or Canva., And you can produce your first page
here and then just control C to, copy and control V to just paste all
the blank pages. However many you want., Then we go back to Affinity
Designer, put a bounding box round,, our whole art board. Command
C or control C to copy,, go to Keynote and control
V command V to paste., And then we have our first page., So you can see you would now repeat this
process with other images and build up, your book like so., Now one thing to consider is because
these like felt tip marker pens., You may want to leave the back
page blank so that in case colors, do bleed through. And it's a similar
type of thing with coloring books., And you build it up
like that, save as PDF,, ready to upload to KDP. So now
we want to produce a cover., Now, first of all, we need
the dimensions for our cover., And in order to get those go
to a website called bookow.com., Then click on the link where it says,, create space / KDP cover
template generator., Scroll down and put in the dimensions., 8.5 inches by 11 inches here. I've
just put in 120 for the page count., That's just an example. I said,
it can be less if you like., And just putting your email
address here, tick this box,, and then email a cover template. And
they will send you this template,, which looks like this., And the important information we need
is up here in the top left-hand corner,, where it gives us the dimensions
of our book cover and that, 17.52 by 11.25., So we go back to Affinity
Designer and click on file,, click on new and add
these dimensions, create,, and we have our new document here., Now what you'll need to do is then
drag in that template of the book cover, onto our document. And
it will look like so., So what I'm going to do now is draw a
rectangle over this with the rectangle, tool. But first I want
to just lock that layer., So we've got it highlighted
click on the little lock. Okay., And we've got our rectangle tool selected., Start in one corner and just drag down., And I want to change the
fill to a nice color,, just moving the sliders. I think we'll
go for something like this color., Move that slider down
to 50. So luminosity., And I think that will be
a good starting point., Now in order to get our image
aligned on the front page,, we're just going to make
that layer invisible., Now we're going to draw a bounding
box just around our lion's face., Command C or control C to copy., Go to our book page and command V., Using the move tool just move that
into position on our book cover., And we've got this more or less
in the center of the front page., We could enlarge that slightly if we
wanted to. We don't want to go overboard., And then we can switch back
on our colored background., So we've got our liinb's face here,
but it looks a bit dull at the moment., So what we're going to do next is
just these dots that we produce., We're just going to ungroup
them. So we hold down shift,, command or control and G to ungroup
then, and same for the other dots., Because we want to color
them individually. And now
we can select each dot,, holding down shift, that we
want to color in the same color., So I'm going to make all these
dots on the outside orange., Just move our sliders and
get a nice orange color., And I want to make the lion's
mane a brownie color. So again,, it's just a case of moving the sliders.
You can choose whatever colors you want,, that are in keeping with the cover
of your book or something like that., And then we can go through the process
of coloring all these individual dots., And we end up with an image that looks
like this, which is quite colorful., So what we need to do
next is add our text. So,, basically I'm going to write
dot marker coloring book., Now I do like to keep
my covers very simple,, but very bright and make the text readable
because remember a lot of times these, are shrunk to thumbnail size., So customers need to be able to
read them when they do look at them., So I'm just going to write in
her dot marker coloring book., I've done that already to make it quick., And we've got these words here. This is
in a font called Chinchilla. And again,, I made the text, white,, the fill is white with a black stroke., And you can check to make sure that the,, the words are within the dimensions of
the book by just turning off the colored, layer., And you can see that we're well
inside this pink box of the template., So it can turn out
purple rectangle back on., And we can also write down our
text down the spine of the book,, if we wish., And then it's just a case of
saving this as a PDF file., Again, ready to upload to Amazon. Now,, if you did miss my previous
video on this niche,, where I look at the niche in
detail and look at the keywords,, then click this video next to learn
about that because the keywords are, important for getting
traffic. Thank you very much., Make sure you hit the subscribe
button and until next time, goodbye.
Reddit Images 59
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 0
{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 1
Totally Outrageous 80s New Wave Adult Coloring Book by Josh Dunbar, colored by me using Ohuhu Markers and Neon Gel Pens! This page is also in the book in greyscale & not greyscale. I stuck with the colors used on the cover to challenge myself. I did the non-greyscale version, I don't like greyscale 2
My kids asked if they could color in my black and white ink-themed October cover page, so I made them coloring book pages 3
Hi everyone, I'm a comic book artist looking for a job. 100$ a complete colored page, 70$ for the lineart. I take around 200$ for covers. I can work on any kind of story. See ya! 4
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 5
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 6
Commissions are open! I do b/w or full colored illustrations, character designs, book cover arts, comic pages! More to know in the comments! 🌿✨ 7
Coloring Book for Little Interlopers - my small project, 5 pages+ cover, to print out and enjoying ; ) 8
Hi again everyone! I did an animation based off of the Coloring Book cover art 😁🌆 9
My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 10
Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 11
First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 12
Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 13
I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 14
I TRIED to colour this Melanie Martinez coloring book page.I'll do more of these. 15
Cool Platinum Age gem - The Story Of Just Kids (McLoughlin Bros. 1932). This is a 20 page mixture of text and prose illustrated in 3 colors. Just Kids was a kid humor strip that ran from 1923 to 1950. It was popular enough to inspire a comic book, a coloring book and a fistful of Big Little Books. 16
What can you do with a coloring book?, What can you do with a coloring book?, Are there any free printable coloring pages for kids?, Are there any free printable coloring pages for kids?, What kind of illustration can be used for coloring book pages?, What kind of illustration can be used for coloring book pages?, Why choose our coloring page templates?, Why choose our coloring page templates? , What can you do with a coloring book?, What can you do with a coloring book?, Are there any free printable coloring pages for kids?, Are there any free printable coloring pages for kids?, What kind of illustration can be used for coloring book pages?, What kind of illustration can be used for coloring book pages?, Why choose our coloring page templates?, Why choose our coloring page templates?
Comments
Post a Comment