99 bug coloring page



bug coloring page



Coloring Pages For Kids Insects - Color pictures, email pictures, and more with these insect

Aug 12, 2013 · By Best Coloring Pages August 12th 2013. Bugs are small insects that can be found in the gardens and houses throughout the world. They have long been the objects of wonderment and study for nature and insect lovers, and they have inspired many poets, artists and authors to develop creative works of art. Many bugs … 0



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Feb 20, 2015 · Let’s welcome them with these cute bugs coloring pages! Coloring pages are great for stress relief and they can also help with teaching some basic skills – like writing and … 1



Insect Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Bugs Coloring Pages. Download and print these Bugs coloring pages for free. Bugs coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all … 2



Bug Coloring Page Pictures – Animal Place

Bug Coloring Page Pictures – Animal Place 3



Insect Coloring Pages | Coloring Pages To Print

Insect Coloring Pages | Coloring Pages To Print 4



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 5



Insects to download - Insects Kids Coloring Pages

Insects to download - Insects Kids Coloring Pages 6



Insects to color for kids - Insects Kids Coloring Pages

Insects to color for kids - Insects Kids Coloring Pages 7



Insect coloring pages to download and print for free

Insect coloring pages to download and print for free 8



Top 17 Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages Online

Top 17 Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages Online 9



Insects Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids

Insects Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids 10



Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids | Cool2bKids

Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids | Cool2bKids 11



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 12



Insects Coloring Pages for Kids – Craftfactorykids

Insects Coloring Pages for Kids – Craftfactorykids 13



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 14



Bug & Insect Coloring Pages - PrimaryGames.com

Bug & Insect Coloring Pages - PrimaryGames.com 15



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 16



Insect Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Insect Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 17



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 18



Bug Coloring Pages for kids | Etsy

Bug Coloring Pages for kids | Etsy 19



Insects for children - Insects Kids Coloring Pages

Insects for children - Insects Kids Coloring Pages 20



Insect Cartoon Coloring Page | Wecoloringpage.com

Insect Cartoon Coloring Page | Wecoloringpage.com 21



Insect Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Insect Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 22



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 23



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 24



Insect Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Insect Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 25



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 26



Insect Coloring Page Impressive Printable Insect Coloring Pages With Bugs Coloring Free Colori

Insect Coloring Page Impressive Printable Insect Coloring Pages With Bugs Coloring Free Colori 27



Insects for children - Insects Kids Coloring Pages

Insects for children - Insects Kids Coloring Pages 28



Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages For Kids 29



A bugs life to print for free - A Bugs Life Kids Coloring Pages

A bugs life to print for free - A Bugs Life Kids Coloring Pages 30



Insects coloring page – Leila Currah

Insects coloring page – Leila Currah 31



Insects Coloring Pages

Insects Coloring Pages 32



Insect coloring pages to download and print for free

Insect coloring pages to download and print for free 33



Cute Bug Pictures - Coloring Home

Cute Bug Pictures - Coloring Home 34



foreign, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], thank you, [Music], [Music], foreign, [Music], [Music], [Music], [Music], foreign, [Music], [Music], foreign, [Music], foreign, [Music], [Music], thank you, [Music], foreign, [Music], foreign, [Music], foreign, [Music], [Applause], thank you, [Music], foreign, [Music], foreign, [Music], thank you, [Music], thank you, foreign, [Music], [Applause], [Music], foreign, [Music], [Applause], [Music], foreign, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Applause], [Music], foreign, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Applause], [Music], thank you, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Applause], [Music], foreign, [Music], foreign, [Music]


Show HN: A coloring book of data structures and algorithmsI'm making a coloring book of data structures and algorithms for programmers and students. So far I have a prototype page for a sorting algorithm (albeit a rather simple one).

Here the Selection Sort coloring pages you can print.
https://coderscoloringbook.com/selectionsort

And here is how I colored mine.
https://coderscoloringbook.com/selectionsortcolored

A coloring book is not quite enough to teach algorithms on its own, but I really get a lot from visual reinforcement of what I learn from books/lectures.

Do you think having coloring pages like this could be a helpful addition to the usual studying approach of textbooks, lectures and online coding practice?

Or is it just a fun little break from coding without too much educational value?.
,Ask HN: Please review my photos to coloring pages startupReallyColor.com officially launched about a month ago (end of Sep 2013) and is being bootstrapped by one of my partners and I. Our tech lets you convert your images into printable coloring book pages. Our primary target is parents (mostly moms) and people who are interested in turning themselves into sketches.

We are noticing a large amount of initial interest in the idea itself, and have seen some initial traction and traffic on our site, but our repeat visitors so far are barely over 10%. Our audience is also more international than expected. We have not built a mobile app yet, but that will be a project soon.

I would love feedback on:

1) Our membership pricing/offerings and what you think about how we tell the user about it.

2) Whether a monthly premium membership would be better than an annual one. Keep in mind our international audience.

3) Other revenue generating ideas (other than advertising).

4) The general user experience (both creating the free coloring page and as a free member).

5) How a mobile app could play into this given that the coloring pages are printable (via PDFs).

Any other thoughts and feedback are also welcome. Thank you!.
,Ask HN: First Client IssuesI am a hiding my name because this is my first client and I don't want people to go looking for my company (though that might be great advertising).

I've got a client that I know through multiple relationship maps (former co-worker of my wife and sibling of a friend of a friend) and while I was not a friend of the sibling, I was an acquaintance.

Client has a cousin doing her Graphical Design but the GD doesn't have any web experience. GD sent over three PDFs, one of all the products, one of the website, and one of the website specs. The website specs did not contain sizing information for the images or the pages, it contained font/spacing/coloring/page flow information.

I asked the GD for the sizing of the web page and was provided an answer. There was some functionality in the site design which I discussed with the client and removed (GD was inaccessible) based on an agreement.

I finished the site and client reviewed making a few changes. Did a second review and then sent the link to the GD for their review. GD commented on the proportions being off and the distortion of some images. I agreed that the dimensions were off, but that's what I was told to go with and if the measurements I have are not right, I need to know what they should be.

I reached out to the GD via phone and e-mail. Did not hear back until I received an e-mail from the client to both of us.

Basically the e-mail's tone was that of threatening if I couldn't finish the project client would find someone who could and that if the GD can't get me the information than the Client doens't know what I'll need. And yadda yadda yadda.

So the question is:
Do I suck it up and make the changes or do I just write this off as a learning experience?

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Long time lurker...
,Show HN: Circumflex, browse HN in your terminalSome two years ago, I found myself spending a lot of time in the terminal between learning vim and discovering new command line tools. I was surprised to see that the niche of HN clis was (relatively) small, and so I decided to write my own command line tool for browsing HN called `circumflex`(`clx`).

`clx` is written in Go using Bubble Tea[1]. You can read the comment section or the linked article in reader mode in the pager `less`.

Using `lesskey` to add custom keybindings, the replies can be collapsed and expanded in real-time (but not individual replies, only all replies at once). Behind the scenes I am appending invisible unicode characters to each line so that I can use the custom keybindings to filter them out. The same technique is used to allow for jumping between top-level comments.

I spent a lot of time thinking about syntax highlighting and finding relevant bits to highlight while also not going overboard with colors. The end result is highlighting of things I find useful for providing context in the comment section, like indicating parent poster and original poster, coloring references, coloring indentations as well as formatting YC startups.

Other quality of life features include adding submissions as favorites (it is stored as a pretty-printed json so you can check it into your vcs to allow for readable diffs). Submissions are marked as read and new comments are indicated with a bullet point.

[1] https://github.com/charmbracelet/bubbletea.
,Ask HN: Hiring managers and recruiters, how much does resume layout matter?I work at Big 4 and interview people regularly. I get to see the resumes of people who have passed 'resume round' and are now mostly subject to the feedback of the interviewers.

I'm constantly shocked out how many resumes I see that follow none of the best practices everyone involved in 'resume review' talks about. College students with 2+ page resumes. Poor layout choices. Overall 'unprofessional' (font choice, size, coloring, etc) looking. Lots of extra details about their pet, choir, etc. that we're always told to omit unless we're applying at the student union.

Honestly, none of this bothers me. I firmly care more about their accomplishments and ability to perform in the interview than how their PDF looks. But it surprises me that it doesn't seem to concern the people who review candidates purely on their resume. Given some of these resumes, you'd think it was done entirely by a computer. Is it?

Curious what recruiters and hiring managers think about traditional resume best-practices and how much they care about 'bad looking' resumes..
,Ask HN: Best place for tech blog?There's no lack of options for a general purpose blog — Medium and Ghost and WordPress all seem great — but it's unclear what the best choice for a tech-focused one is. In particular, I'd like to include code snippets with syntax colouring and embed D3 visualizations. An enjoyable reading experience is the primary concern; ease of authoring less so.

Is a static site (say, using GitHub Pages) the best choice? The built-in discovery and sharing features of Medium are attractive, but I'm unsure if a blog about niche programming topics will benefit from them. Any options beyond the mainstream blogging platforms that I should consider?.
,Rate my product - mostrecent.nethttp://mostrecent.net/

My idea: to build a community of topical-hand-edited news pages. I want to start in the tech community working to recruit editors/experts to build pages covering programming languages and popular technologies. Think of it as an alternative to blogs, tweets, and social link sites. Here an expert can build out a page with the most useful links and highlight news items that he/she knows are important to the community. Everything is tabulated into one easy to scan page. This is all managed via a drop and drop interface.

The short intro video should give more context about how the site works:

http://mostrecent.net/help/introclip/

I'm just getting out of my 'soft launch' phase and the JavaScript page I've built has already started making the rounds and gaining regular readers. It is a good example of what I'm going for:

http://mostrecent.net/javascript/

We are still in beta and more features are coming. My eventual business plan is to place ads on the pages with an aggressive editor rev share program. There are a number of pages at various levels of development on the site, but I know for a fact we still need pages covering ruby, java, flash, perl, lisp, tech startups, apple, c# and much more (in case anyone is interested).

Thanks for your time and attention! I look forward to your feedback..
,VC's: Experienced 50 year old with good ideas. Will you talk to me?For context:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6932327

I have a ton of business and tech experience. I've launched several garage businesses. One did really well but the economy, circumstances and a perennially under-funded state (hardware is capital intensive) killed it. All were interesting experiences.

I've never raised any money. I self-funded everything I've ever done. The last one to the tune of over half a million dollars of my own money. I am no stranger to being all-in and putting it all on the line for something I believe in.

Circumstances are different now. Either I take my time and bootstrap from small to large projects or look for investors.

Sadly, I will not move to SV and I will not live on noodles. Bummer.

I have identified two opportunities I think have merit.

The first is a pure software web/mobile service. As is often the case, it is a twist on existing product. I believe the twist is what makes it very interesting, gives it wide appeal and could make it huge. It can go global. I have a 70 page deck covering just about every aspect of this venture. No, it's not a new Facebook. It's a B-to-B, C-to-C (and permutations thereof) service.

The second is a novel use of quadcopters. No regulatory issues I am aware of. Sizable world-wide appeal. This is definitely a case of first-mover advantage. With proper funding and support, execution would be fast and painless. This wouldn't be a an R&D project. This is a D project. Define, develop and go to manufacturing. Heard of "live long and prosper"? This one is "move fast and conquer". Probably the Klingon version. I don't have a deck on this one. It's a recent discovery of mine and I've put zero time into developing a deck. With one video I can show anyone this is a good idea.

Looking for a low impedance bank account to help launch either or both of these..
,Ask HN: What is a fair price to write a tech book?Dear Hacker News,

I have recently been contacted by a publishing company and have been asked to write a 150 - 180 page book covering the essentials of Zendesk (a large company that sells support request software) and I am wondering what would be fair compensation for this work. My timeline is 1.5 months for the 1st draft and here is their explanation of payment:

"We would be paying you an advance against future royalties of 16% which is worth around $1000 (depending on the estimate writing timeline) and split across the writing timeline. Shorter the timeline higher the advances. Normally the breakdown of the advance is:

50% of advance for delivery and acceptance of the first draft of all chapters.n 25% of advance for delivery and acceptance of the final draft of all chapters.n 25% of advance upon publication. "

If I understand this right, 1000$ with no future royalties sounds extremely low, given the time it would take to write a book, but what would a fair price be?

Thanks,nEric.
,Ask HN: Are there tools to schedule tasks to execute at specific times?'cron' and 'at' seem like too much of a (bad) hack for anything more than a couple thousand tasks that need to be scheduled. I am writing a web app that has to close auctions and send out emails, transfer money/tokens around, etc.

The PHP programmers tell me to just do a lazy check on each page load for auctions that are closed- if I do that, I'd probably throw it on to an SQS queue and have some server instance processing the closing auctions in bulk. But what if it's a cold day in hell and nobody is triggering these page loads? etc.

What other solutions are out there for time-sensitive scheduling for arbitrarily large numbers of tasks?.
,Show HN: Post processing a html page with webglI recently discovered html2canvas (awesome but I wish it was 1.0) and used it with webgl to re-render my web page.

Click on the image (Awolnation) and wait a few seconds (it might take some time to buffer audio)

Basically it takes ss of current visible part of html page, creates an empty canvas covering the screen and then renders that ss with post processing.

edit: there is a music so might not be work safe if you are using speakers.
,Ask HN: Best HTML5/Bootstrap/whatever WYSIWYG web editor?I need to prototype a bunch of web pages quickly. Actual minimally interactive web pages with decent layouts where I can wedge some JS in, but I don't want to waste time cooking HTML and CSS stuff. Thanks.
,Feedback wanted: Docker for Rails Developers bookI’d love to get some help. I’m working on a new book: “Docker for Rails Developers”, but I want to make sure I’m covering the things that people really want to know.

If you’ve heard of Docker, or even dabbled with it, but aren’t using it regularly, I’d love to get your thoughts. I’ve written a tiny survey (only 1 question and should take seconds). I’d really appreciate it if you’d share your thoughts: http://bit.ly/29FPPdz

Also, if you’re experienced with Docker, I’d love to hear from you with any tips/secrets/best practices for using it with Ruby apps/Microservices in either dev or prod environments (or both). You can reply here, or dockerforrails@therocketfuel.com.

Thanks so much.

p.s. I’ve thrown up a minimal landing page at http://DockerForRailsDevelopers.com where you can sign up for occasional progress updates..
,Show HN: custom landing page for press day -- wise or unwise?We knew we were going to get a bunch of press today after releasing the news of closing our round -- so we decided to build a custom landing page for folks coming from the publications that ran stories about us. (You can see it here: edulender.com/march8. Our normal home page is here: edulender.com/) We will publish some summary stats here in an update in the next day or two -- but we'd like to know what y'all think about this method.

Wise or unwise? Enlighten us..
,Ask HN: Other startups are cloning my startup - what should I do?As my startup becomes more successful I'm noticing that more of our competitors are wholesale copying our website. Page layouts, search features, registration flows, and business logic, to name a few. One site stole our tagline. Another posted on ODesk asking for developers to blatantly create a clone of our site.

Imitation is flattery, but I'd much rather this didn't happen.

Is there anything I can do?.
,Xoopit for Gmail ClosingDear Xoopit for Gmail user,

We will be officially turning off Xoopit for Gmail on November 13, 2009, to focus our efforts on making My Photos for Yahoo! Mail an amazing product and bring those features to all Yahoo! Mail users. Given our focus, we decided we cannot adequately support the Xoopit for Gmail product and give you a great experience in the future. Here are some details to guide you through this transition.

Do I need to download any files or pictures?

Most Xoopit for Gmail users follow standard Gmail conventions and choose to archive—not delete—mail. In this case all of your data should still be accessible via Gmail. If you have ever posted to a blog from Xoopit you should download those photos and host them on another site (e.g., Flickr). If you do not download these photos by November 13, 2009, you will no longer be able to access them through Xoopit.

Are there Gmail features that can help me?

Yes! The following Gmail Labs features may help with your migration away from Xoopit.

    * Search AutoComplete
* YouTube previews in mail
* Picasa previews in mail
* Flickr previews in mail
* Google Search

You can also do searches like 'filename:(jpg OR png)' (to see all the emails that have photo attachments) or 'has:attachments' (for all the emails with attachments). See Gmail's page on Advanced Search for more details. You won’t have the exact same experience as Xoopit, but it will help.

To help you through this transition, we've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and resources here.

Thank you for using Xoopit for Gmail. We’ll miss you!

The Xoopit team.
,Ask HN: Doing cold emails? helps us prove this concept for closing more leadsHey guys,

It all starts from this, the problem:
1) prospects lose interest/engagement over email
2) people want quick answers

One solution is phone calls, but as you know, those are so hard to get.

Our idea/concept to solve this is to let people switch from email to private live-chat by clicking a chat link in the email and sending them to a chat page, because:

1)It's much easier to get prospects on live chat than phone. From there you can escalate to a call easier.

2)You can give answers and deal with objections in real time

3)You can close or qualify leads on the spot, instead waiting for 5 back and forth emails

We already have a few guys getting very promising results, but we need more users to get the statistical significance faster.

a) What do you think about this concept?
b) What stops you from using this on your business?

Thanks a lot.
,Ask HN: Any cooking/recipe websites with good UX?I don't know what it is about cooking and recipe-focused websites. They seem to be some of the worst in terms of pop ups, and superfluous garbage content. I spend so much time searching for the actual content on most pages because there are so many links to other crap.

For example, check out this Betty Crocker page where there's about 300px of whitespace at the top, a huge useless picture of flour, and a navbar that doesn't quite stick to the top of the page (viewing on Firefox) https://www.bettycrocker.com/how-to/tipslibrary/charts-timetables-measuring/equivalent-measures-abbreviations

Another example is allrecipes.com. I think it fares pretty well on Desktop, but on my phone I notice they insert adds throughout the ingredient list and instructions. Also met with a full-screen popup from Amazon about Cyber Monday.

There's gotta be some plain and simple sites out there, and I'd like to hear about them..
,Failed for the past 12 years as an tech entrepreneurBack when I was 24, I pretty much hated my 9-5 job because of lack of control over my destiny, the limit of earnings and growth and the idea of going to the office every single day. I realized I could start something of my own.

So I started to look for something easy to do work on that would not consume a lot of my time. Blogs were a rage back then and multi-million dollar exits were quite common. I bought a domain and installed WordPress and started blogging after my working hours. I started a technology blog in the hope to replicate the success of Mashable and Techcrunch. I spent about 4 hours every night covering tech news about companies and social media in general.

2 years passed and I burned out myself. Traffic to the blog was flat and I was not making any meaningful money. I shut it down.

A few months later, I started a website that pulled information from Amazon and displayed dresses in a fancy and intuitive website. I opened a Facebook page, spent a lot of time marketing it and eventually made a grand total of 2 sales in a span of 3 months.

I decided to give up.

The very next year, I decided to build a note-taking web app that was a mash of Google calendar and a to-do list app. The idea was that people would see today's schedule by default and they would easily add and manage tasks.

I hosted it for a few months and lost interest due to a lack of customers.

After taking a break for a year or so, I decided to do something ground-breaking. I built my version of Facebook Groups/Slack that would allow people to share something interesting with others. You could create groups and add/remove people from them. The UI was fancy and a few of my friends and family loved it.

A few months after running it, I shut it down. I found it hard to justify its existence since everybody else was using Facebook groups and with the rise of mobile apps that allowed seamless sharing, my application made no sense.

Sensing an opportunity in media space again, I then started a news aggregator website that aggregated news titles from hundreds of outlets storing thousands of news articles per day. The website was smart enough to cluster the news articles based on topics which, Google news does well. People loved it and it got great reviews, but it was not growing fast enough.

And like earlier, I ran out of patience after 6 months and I shut it down.

After multiple failures, I decided to take a longer break. I had pretty much given up my entrepreneurship journey knowing there was no way I could build a reasonably successful business.

A year passed and I started to feel uneasy with myself and my day job.

So, I built a stupid web app that cleaned new articles by stripping them off of ads and showing only the relevant content. I shared it and got no real feedback from others. Nobody cared.

That's where it hit me, why not pivot to and a link management platform? I thought it's so easy to build and manage it. I could feel the tingling in my body. I built https://blanq.io/ with the excitement of a toddler.

I was so wrong.

I spent the next 1 year building the landing page, the entire web app plus some extra features in a hope that it will take off.

For the first 18 months, I had no paying customers. I put everything into this. All my previous experiences of failures and learning went into building this platform. "How could I fail?" I thought.

I then decided to stick to it and give myself 3 years to decide its fate.

On the 19th month, my efforts started to pay off. I landed my first customers then 2nd and then 3rd.... and so on. It's been 8 months since then and I now have 10 paying customers using my platform almost every day and growing every month.

My learning:

1.Don't quit too soon and don't be too hard on yourself.

2.With each failure, you do get better at not failing.

3.You improve at everything as time passes - marketing, programming, sales, operations..
,Launch HN: Payload (YC S22) – Headless CMS for DevelopersHey HN, my name is James and I founded Payload (https://payloadcms.com/) with two close colleagues, Dan and Elliot. We're a dev-first headless CMS [1] that's half app framework and half CMS—we're closing the gap between the two. You can check out our demo here: https://demo.payloadcms.com.

Imagine you're going to build a new SaaS app. Would you think of building it on a headless CMS? Probably not. To devs, "content management system" is usually a swear word. If a team of engineers gets assigned a CMS project, it's less than thrilling. Engineers want to avoid roadblocks, write code, and build things they're proud of—but existing CMS's get in the way of that left and right with their third-party integrations, point-and-click schema designers, code generation, etc.

Rather, you'd build your backend on an app framework like Django, Laravel, etc., for good reasons: ownership over the backend, better access control, customizable auth patterns, etc. Typically, headless CMS are super limiting; you'll end up fighting the platform more than having it help. But, with app frameworks, you're often left to roll your own admin UI, and that takes time. Not to mention building CRUD UI gets old quick after you do it a few times.

That’s where a headless CMS could shine, because they instantly give you admin UI that non-technical teams can use to manage digital products. That saves a ton of UI dev time— but without an extensible API, headless CMS's are far too limiting. They're designed for marketing teams, which usually only need the generic basics: log in, create a draft, preview the draft, publish the content. Go back and update some pages. Define editor roles and localize content. If you need more than that, you'll soon be out of luck.

Payload is different because we treat developers as first-class citizens. We provide the best of both ends: a powerful and extensible API and a fully customizable admin UI out-of-the-box. All with a developer experience that we obsess over, because we want it ourselves.

Payload is code-first, which allows us to get a lot of things right. We give you what you need, then step back and let you build what you want in TypeScript. You'll understand how your CMS works because you will have written it exactly how you want it. Version control your schema and use your own Express server. Completely control the Admin panel by using your own React components. Swap out fields or even entire views with ease. Use your data however and wherever you need thanks to auto-generated, yet fully extensible REST, GraphQL, and Local Node APIs.

Since it uses your own Express server, you can open up your own endpoints alongside what Payload does. In fact, you can extend just about everything that Payload does. It's MIT and open-source, fully self-hosted, comes with GraphQL and REST APIs, and completely customizable.

We realized the need for Payload while we were building the corporate website for Klarna. The Klarna engineers we were working with were among the best in the world, and while they evaluated headless CMS options, they saw restrictions in how all of the normal contenders "black-box" away the API. They wanted to build their CMS, deploy it on their own infrastructure, and truly "own" their CMS. They fell back to using WordPress. When that happened, Klarna inadvertently shined a spotlight on the CMS market and pointed out a significant void in proper code-based, developer-first CMS. There was no one to give them the developer experience they needed. That's what got us started working on this.

It might seem like a CMS is just a wrapper around a database with a nice UI to show different field types—but in reality, it's a lot more complex than that. We obsessed for years around how to build a proper API that minimizes breaking changes, but still exposes a simple way to extend everything. When you start to introduce things like field-based access control, field-based conditional logic, localization, versions, drafts, and autosave, the task becomes a lot more daunting. Doing it right requires a significant development investment—especially if you want it to perform at scale in addition to removing roadblocks at dev time.

It seems like every day, a new headless CMS pops up. But when you filter down to those that are completely self-hosted, the options quickly dwindle. And then when you remove the confused point-and-click "no-code" (argh!) GUI nature of the existing options, the options narrow to one: Payload.

Our users have built quite a diverse set of apps on Payload. We've seen a virtual events platform, a broadcast platform, SaaS apps of all shapes and sizes, video games, and an Uber-like snow plow service! There are over 1,000 projects in production as of last week, and we can't wait to see more.

Open source has been incredibly helpful. We've gotten significant PRs and our community has gone above and beyond in their contributions. We did not anticipate the level of skill and involvement that we are seeing daily from our community.

Our business model is based on two things:

1. Enterprise features like SSO, audit logs, publication workflows, and translation workflows. Of course, as Payload is open-source, you can build these functions yourself, but enterprises are opting to pay for our official functionality and SLAs rather than rolling it themselves.

2. Cloud hosting. Now that Payload 1.0 is released and ready for production after more than two years of development and dogfooding, we've shifted focus to building a deployment platform for Payload that will deliver permanent file storage, database, API layer, and CI. It will be the easiest way to deploy Payload, but not mandatory to use—much like the NextJS and Vercel model.

You can get started in one line by running `npx create-payload-app` or you can try out our public demo at https://demo.payloadcms.com. The code for the demo is at https://github.com/payloadcms/public-demo.

We would love to hear your feedback. If we don't have something, we'll build it. If there's a sticky spot in the DX (developer experience), we’ll fix it. Looking forward to hearing what you think—and thank you!

[1] Quick refresher: CMS stands for "content management system" and headless just means API-based, with no restrictions over where you use the content on the frontend..


Reddit Images 17

Tournament of Demons (Round 3):Bug God (Base Form *Only*) against Tank Top Master [Credit to Vantud for BG Coloring]

Tournament of Demons (Round 3):Bug God (Base Form *Only*) against Tank Top Master [Credit to Vantud for BG Coloring] 0



Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 1



page coloring for ch 171.

page coloring for ch 171. 2



Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page)

Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 3



[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book

[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 4



[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts!

[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 5



First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts?

First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 6



Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book

Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 7



{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant).

{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 8



My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159

My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 9



This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious.

This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 10



Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you!

Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 11



I TRIED to colour this Melanie Martinez coloring book page.I'll do more of these.

I TRIED to colour this Melanie Martinez coloring book page.I'll do more of these. 12



I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book

I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 13



coloring page!

coloring page! 14



How many pages are there in a bug coloring sheet?, How many pages are there in a bug coloring sheet?, What are the benefits of the free bug coloring pages?, What are the benefits of the free bug coloring pages?, What to do with these cute bugs coloring pages?, What to do with these cute bugs coloring pages? , How many pages are there in a bug coloring sheet?, How many pages are there in a bug coloring sheet?, What are the benefits of the free bug coloring pages?, What are the benefits of the free bug coloring pages?, What to do with these cute bugs coloring pages?, What to do with these cute bugs coloring pages?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

58 bookshelf coloring page

63 betty boop coloring page

18 beach chair coloring page