92 cat adult coloring page
cat adult coloring page
Cat Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 0
Jan 11, 2019 · Cat Coloring Pages for Adults can entertain young teens to adults for hours. Our detailed and interesting cat coloring pages are meant to appeal to an older crowd. These … 1
Egyptian Cat - Printable Adult Coloring Page from Favoreads (Coloring book pages for adults and kids, Coloring sheets, Colouring designs) ad vertisementby FavoreadsAd from shop … 2
Check out our cats adult coloring pages selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our coloring books shops. 3
A coloring page full a cute cats, all differents Kitten "hunting" in the garden Cat drawn with Zentangles Cat fused to a spider on a background mixing a mandala and a spider's web. Color … 4
Very wise cat - Cats Adult Coloring Pages 5
Cat Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 6
Animal Face Coloring Pages. A Cat | Cat coloring page, Cat coloring book, Zentangle drawings 7
Cats Coloring pages for Adults can be colored online or printed for coloring. All cats coloring pages for adults are great relaxation and anti-stress every day. 8
Cats Coloring pages. Select from 65051 printable Coloring pages of cartoons, animals, nature, Bible and many more. Skip to main content ... Supercoloring.com is a super fun for all ages: for … 9
Over 100 Cat Coloring Pages For Kids & Adults Whiskers Domestic short-haired cat. Funny, grinning cat with Cheshire smile. Splat the Cat Says Thank You coloring page. Simon's Cat … 10
adult cat Coloring pages Printable 11
Cat Coloring Pages For Adults at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and 12
Cat Coloring Pages For Adults at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and 13
Cat from back - Cats Adult Coloring Pages 14
Free Cat coloring pages for Adults. Printable to Download Cat coloring pages. 15
cat coloring pages for adults - Google Search Davlin Publishing #adultcoloring | Cat coloring 16
Adorable kitty coloring page - Cats Adult Coloring Pages 17
Cat Coloring Pages For Adult | Realistic Coloring Pages 18
Cat Coloring Pages For Adults - Part 6 19
Zentangle cat - Cats Adult Coloring Pages 20
Antistress cat Coloring Pages to download and print for free 21
Cat Coloring Pages For Adult | Realistic Coloring Pages 22
Pin by Sandy Ridge Apts. on marketing ideas | Animal coloring pages, Cat coloring page, Mandala 23
Pin on Awesome Animals 24
Cat Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 25
Christmas sphynx cat with gifts - Christmas Adult Coloring Pages 26
Cat and laurel wreath - Cats Adult Coloring Pages 27
Cat Coloring Pages Free - Coloring Home 28
Cat Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 29
Cat Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 30
√ 24 Cat Coloring Books for Adults in 2020 | Cat coloring book, Coloring books, Cat coloring page 31
Free cat mindful coloring pages for kids & adults | KiddyCharts 32
30 Free Printable Cat Coloring Pages 33
Cats by paulined - Cats Adult Coloring Pages 34
foreign, thank you so much for joining in this, video I'm going to be sharing with you, my completed Pages for September 2022., um I am super late filming this video, we're kind of approaching the end of, October, um so I do just want to apologize but if, you've seen my community post you'll, understand my absence from YouTube, um so yeah um anyway without further Ado, let's get started, so first I'm going to show you, um some of my 10 books to complete in, 2022, um books, the first one is little fairies stained, glass color by number this is by Sun, Life drawing and I have now completed, this book I completed it on the 8th of, September, and so, these are the, these are the pages that I completed, and these are done with, um alcohol markers, Crayola super tips, and Stat the jewel ended and I think, there's a Sharpie in here as well, so it's really nice actually to have, um oh really, I need you to mind mesh, um so yeah you guys know that I've you, know I love these books and so it's it's, really nice actually to have another one, of these, finished I have had to, um sort of patch the book up a little, bit there's some washi tape in places, because it was starting to, Fall Apart, yes really lovely to have this one, crossed off the list, um yeah there wasn't any bonus pages in, that one so that is little fairies, stained glass color by number, next in my um 10 books to complete is, Spook lights volume one by the gorgeous, Carla magana, oh it was yeah it was this one, and this was just a ridiculously quick, and easy page, jump a little bit, help at all I've got um a different desk, now it's a secondhand one I bought oh my, gosh, it's months ago, so it finally set up, um but yeah this was all alcohol markers, and then we've got some black jelly roll, glaze on her, um, it's um, jelly roll moonlight, gold posca, um, uniball, signo metallic silver here and glitter, and gold, my eyes and then I used some Nuvo, um, pure Sheen, um loose glitter and I added that to, some areas of the spider webs, and then I used my um gold uni metallic, paint marker and I just wrote on here I, Put a Spell on you and now you're mine, so really cute and like I said super, quick and easy, um so there is that one, and then the last of my um 10 to, complete books that I worked in was, Lion's dots Quest animals color by, number and this is bites and life, drawing, this either but it was just that one, and this was, just looks like water-based markers on, that one, I love how beautiful and vibrant that, turned out, it's really lovely but I do need to get, a wiggle on if I'm gonna get this, finished by December which, I don't know, but that was the last of my 10 to, complete that I wrapped it on, um and next I'm moving into my color by, numbers and in September, shock horror I only worked in one Disney, book, um and this is Disney love stories, Kara's Mister by hash it Heroes, think, I'm not sure if it was both of these or, just this one, I can't remember I've been asleep since, then, um, and again this was done with water-based, markers, there's some black posca here and then, I've just written on their kisses for, Thumper with my uniball, um oh my goodness sorry my uni metallic, gold paint marker, so next I have square Halloween color by, number and this is by the Belva family, and eye colored, this one, and this is all done using, fine line is and our taser retractable, gel pens, and as you can see I use the X method on, that one, so, these are you know when you do the X, method, um they come out really lovely and, they're quick to do as well I do find, when it's the small three millimeter, square boxes I prefer to do the X method, because it's just a little bit much for, me to try and, um, block color, and then we have a stained glass mandala, color by numbers and this is by Sun Life, drawing and the designs in this book, were taken from some previous color by, color books by Kiera schneiba, it's done two in here so it was this one, and this was, all water-based, yeah all water-based markers on that one, and then there is some, excuse me some, um jelly roll metallic there if I hold, it up I've sort of doodle like little, flowers and things there and then I've, put down here September rain and then um, It's Raining It's Pouring because it was, a really, horrible rainy miserable day, this one, and then a new to me book that I, purchased on, maybe about two months two and a half, months ago is, um, secularism art book color by number, Yuletide by Eclipse, um AJ Cornell, and, valid, this one, and this was all done with water-based, markers as well, and I am loving the um circulism books, by Eclipse I absolutely adore them and I, do definitely plan on adding more, to my collection, then we have um color by colors autumn, um, I completed, okay just this page in September the, rest of the pages in here for this month, um but spoiler alert this book is now, finished it wasn't on my 10 to complete, um so this is just sort of like an, additional book that I have completed, um but the same with all of Kira's books, and Sun Life drawing I use a variety of, mediums so we have um, a mixture of water-based markers alcohol, markers and um the red orange color is, actually a Sharpie, so, then we have, um color by number for adults animal, stencils this is the extended edition, with 50 coloring pages and this is by a, Sun Life drawing, I've done two in here so this is for, um, well that sounds August color yard, maybe that was completed in August, um but yeah we have water-based markers, and Oklahoma, and, same for this one, I do prefer the ones on the black, background but I love that they, alternate between the black and white, backgrounds I just think that's really, really lovely so, um I then pulled out 100 best adult, color by numbers this is by because Sun, Life, since this is for August as well so I, maybe I completed this before, um sorry after I had filmed my August, pages, I can't remember if you're seeing this, for the second time I do apologize, um but it says here hashtag August color, your horde, um and that's hosted by the beautiful, ladies love Allah and T from T's world, of adult coloring, oh and I used, um, water-based and alcohol markers on that, one, I feel really out of practice so I do, apologize, um, okay next is, um color by numbers for adults by the, Sea mosaics again this is by Sun Life, drawing and I completed this one and, this was a mix of um alcohol markers and, water-based markers as well, I just I love how these turn out they're, so pretty, as you can see lots of lots of Blues and, turquoises that's another paint here, here that one, okay my orange marker, um, Halloween on it, that's okay it can be covered it's not, it's not a problem, um and then this is my second copy of, World Of Mice stained glass color by, number again this is by Sun Life drawing, um so this is world of my sustained, glass color by number, that says August, feeling like I'm showing you some of, these books, again oh no okay right this one's got, the this one says here first of, September, okay I'm not uh completely using it I, did spill coffee on my desk there I, don't know if you can see and I've got, it on the edge of the book, um, so again this is alcohol markers and, water-based markets, next I have um another, um, new book to me that I purchased but, about two months ago and this is so such, and such Davis stained glass Halloween, color by number, color just, dungeon it's this one, and it was all done with alcohol markers, and then around here, for this, um border bit I used a black mosque pen, and so this is for hashtag September, color you'll hold 2022, and another new book is, um my first ever Alice Mills publishing, book and I love it and I I can, definitely see why people love these, books and what the fuss is about it I I, just had so much fun working in this one, and it's fair to say that I'm hooked and, I would love to add more of these to my, color by number collection as well so, this is Halloween spook's Mosaic color, by number by Alice Mills publishing and, this is the premium paper Edition, um and I have seen people say before, and that it's best to work from the back, of the book and work forward, um so that if you use alcohol markers, you're not then sort of bleeding through, onto this key here on the left Page, um so this one was done, with again a mixture of alcohol markers, and water-based markers and, I love it I just think that's so cool, definitely want to keep this one out, and hopefully get a couple done in here, before, before the end of the month, but yeah, so cool, um, then I have little witch's stained brass, color buying number, um this is a book again this isn't on my, time to complete list but I have been, trying to get through it but, I don't know I might be able to get it, done by the end of the year but if I, don't I'm not you know I'm not too, bothered about it so like I said this is, little witch's stained glass color by, number by Sun Life drawing, and oh, so this is um, alcohol markers and, water-based markets, as you can see I got, done, I might have to keep this back out as, well, then we have color by number stained, glass Carpets by Sun Life drawing, this is a book at that, I don't have much left to finish in at, all really, um and I colored this one and this was, alcohol markers and water-based markers, also, the colors on this one are really pretty, green, yeah so we have, one, two, three four, five six seven pages before this one's, finished so I definitely think that is, doable before the end of the year, next we have a color by colors Winter by, Kiera Schneider, colors just the one in September, and it was this one, this was alcohol markers and water-based, markers, and then I have completed quite a few, for October so you will see them in this, month's completed pages, and then finally for color by color and, color by number we have, um Women's World color by number four, adults by Sun Life drawing and this was, also originally a color by color by, Kiera Schneider, thanks, palette, color this one and this was for hashtag, September color your horde 2022 hosted, by lavella and tea, colors on this is so pretty, it's really really lovely, colors of a dress, so there's that one, and now we're on to the non-color by, number, so this is Chibi girls coloring book, volume three, by April Amber, hamburger I completed two split body, colors with my youngest daughter Emmy, so this is my side this Emmys and this, was on the 2nd of September, very cute, and we both colored the girl with brown, hair and brown eyes to look like Emmy, and this one's on the 3rd of September, and you can see we've both used metallic, gel pens, stuff on our pages, Hallmark is, so there is that one I do think I'm, going to give this book to Emmy Vu oh my, gosh, words today for her to keep hold of, because I know she she loves this book, and, the colors in here now, this one, and next I have 50 Autumn miniatures by, Camellia Angel cover, I completed the nameplate page, and this was alcohol markers, there's some gel pen on there, and if some Autumn stickers here, um and a couple of diamantes just you, know from, little odds and boards that I've got in, my sort of, um, because in bits like that, I think there's a little bit of posca, here on the toadstools as well, so that's that one, and then I colored, this one, cat is all done in, black posca, the rest is done in alcohol markers and, then we have a Pentel hybrid dual, metallic to the raindrops and a uniball, um signo metallic silver and then I, wrote Merlin down here on the cat's tail, with a white jelly roll and I drew a, little Moon, here on him and just added back in some, lines where I had colored him all black, these were kind of lost and the posca, pen so I just drew them back in, um so yeah I colored him, after our cat Merlin, who passed away, so there is that one, again from Camellia Angel cover we have, 50 Halloween miniatures, and I colored the, um nameplate page, with alcohol markers panto hybrid dual, metallic, and, there's the, um it's an unbranded metallic silver gel, pen and pink jelly roll moonlight, and then I used a little, wolf sticker up here, was in some stickers that my beautiful, friend Nikki sent me, this was all in alcohol markers as well, and then I've added again silver, metallic gel pen, um I've added some highlights and, sparkles here with a white, um a white jelly roll, pink jelly roll Moonlight there, and then again, three sparkly fruit stickers there, that was sent to me, by Nikki, okay, this one, um this was a new book to me a while ago, this is Galaxy Queen by Coco wire, um this is my second cocoa wild coloring, book and I absolutely love it, um I saw this going around YouTube and I, just thought oh my gosh I love the style, you know I I love the design I just yeah, everything about it was just amazing, um and so I colored this one so she is, the Cover Girl of the book here so as, you can see I use the, um the colors on the front cover as, reference for hair, um so this was for um September color, your horse 2022., and she also goes for my hashtag um, which is whipping the whips, 2022, because it was a whip for a while, I don't want that to stick into my page, let me try and deal with that and I'll, be right back, um okay so like I was saying I have used, the colors from the front cover, um of this one as reference, um, could you oh could you put the pink, light on please because it's really dark, that helps thank you, um, so I've used, um the colors that the um artists have, used here for the front cover so on this, one I used my oh, um alcohol brush markers, and then to shade hair I used my Karen, Dash Pablo pencils, and my favorite Castel polychromos I've, used Pentel hybrid dual metallic, um this beautiful sort of like, turquoisey blue here and then for these, little sort of like uh Little Dot things, here and little beads in her hair, and around the planets and things I've, used jelly roll metallic white and, stardust, I used um a uniball signo metallic, silver, which is, okay over the little stars here on the, planets I sort of just drew those back, in and around these bits here, and then I also use, um my calero watercolor paint in the, color bronze for the larger Stars here, and around, the top, and I really like how she turned out I, think, um, I sort of left this to dry at a strange, angle when the watercolor was drying and, I might have applied it a bit too thick, because I don't know if you can see, there's like bumpy texture on a few, of the Stars, but that's all right it's it's done and, I I had fun, so that is Galaxy Queen by Coco wire, next, um, it's my, um my first kind of official Christine, Karen coloring book I do have the, fledgling fairies coloring Heaven, um but I treated myself to the fairy and, fantasy grayscale coloring book volume, three, and Karen because I've just sort of, fallen in love with her artwork and, um I colored this one so this is for, September color your board, um and is this, it reminded me very much of Princess and, the Frog, um I think I used my polychromos and my, black widow pencils, on this page, and then I have added um a little bit of, a dark gray fine liner sort of here and, just by the cuffs on her on her dress, there is a gold, metallic gel pen, and then I have added some loose glitter, um here for her, earrings I don't know if it's showing up, the weather outside here is really gray, and overcast and gloomy, um so I do hope it's picking that up and, there's some here on the ground, and I've put some little red, dots of loose glitter there on the, Frog's Crown as well, um and although this was sort of quite a, lot of layering I was being really, really light with my layers because, I, I'm not very experienced with, Christine's, um artwork and so I just really really, wanted to take my time, but I do think now in hindsight that I, could have you know continue to layer to, get a more even look, um there is a lot of white space, um but I'll be honest it doesn't bother, me too much, um, like it's stunning and quite a few of, the images that are in here are in the, fledgling fairies book, I'm hoping to get her other grayscale, books, to add to my collection so there's, next is um Enchanted Faces by Hannah, Lynn this is the pocket size coloring, book, and this was a whip for such a long time, finally got it finished, this one, so this was, um started for mermaid this year and, like I said I didn't finish it until, September so this also goes for hashtag, whipping the whips 2022, so on this one I used, um, I have a palette of like a super duper, inexpensive watercolors so I use those, to just sort of Base the page, and then I went in with some Statler, dual ended pens, um for the base of the sea lion, um I shaded it with a variety of, my prismas some Holbein pencils and, Karen Josh luminous, um I used a metallic jelly roll, to go over all the black lines in her, hair, um at first I thought yeah that'd be, really cool, um it became a labor of love I enjoyed, it but then I did sort of doubt myself a, little bit and think oh my gosh do I do, I like it or should I have left them, black but looking at it again now I'm, revisiting it after a while I quite like, it, um I used panto hybrid dual metallic, just a little bit on the shell, here and the fishes fins and Tails I, don't know if it's picking that up, really, and I used both black and white posca, black for their border here, and just white to tidy up some of the, bubbles in the background, one, next I worked in mine Riser Dash Europa, by Rita Berman, and this was a whip as well and it was, this one, so this was done with, um, my, my Karen Dosh luminance, calendar luminance, I think I used some art Haze expert, pencils in a few places, um and then I changed to polychromos, and then I have used some arteza, retractable gel pens and some fine, liners, metallic, jelly roll, um there's some different color pasta, pan I've got red and yellow here for the, little window boxes, orange posca here for the um the box or, the crayons are in, then we have some killero watercolor, paint, for the clowns, and then um for the background I used, pan pastels, with, um, some, stickles glitter gel over the top and I, also used nouveau, pure Sheen, um confetti, and it was the little sort of like the, holographic triangles that you can see, I used those as wow, um and then just sort of, something a bit different and to bring, in to sort of tie in with the colors, that I had used on the background I have, this washi tape so I just put a little, bit of that down the side, and um yeah I love how that turned out I, think it looks really pretty, and, I I Adore Rita barman's books, she has um, very quickly actually become one of my, favorite artists, look at that what's that from, okay so it's from the pink and Pence oh, my goodness the pink and purple pencils, here, but it looks like where I sprayed the, page with fixative, yeah the pinks and Parables have been a, bit of an issue because it's sort of, down here as well, so where I've sprayed the page with the, pastel fixative it's kind of reacted to, the pink and purple coloring pencils, that I've used, but I imagine that could be colored it, shouldn't be too much of a problem, so yeah there is that one, um and then I also have Rita's stunning, new book mine Riser Dash Asian, and I colored, I covered this, one so this was for um September color, you'll hold 2022, can you see the spark on it now that the, sun is deciding to peep out through the, clouds, you might be able to pick up the glitter, on it a little bit better, so on this page I used my Faber Castel, Albright deer is to base the majority of, the page, and then I used my favorite Castel, polychromos, and um Karen blush luminance in the, color buff titanium for all of the, pencil work the buff titanium was used, um to sort of blend the colors together, especially here on the background with, the sky because that was quite a lot of, layers, um I have used some, fine liners just for little you know, little bits and pieces on the clouds, on the whole happening, then I have used jelly roll white and, stardust so the white is just some, little dots here in the background and, some highlights on the balloons, gorgeous, and like this Stardust is for some of, the accents on the balloons as well, uniball signal metallic gel pen, so that'll be like this the Stars up, here the gold accents, the anchor, um this sort of beautiful oh I'm off, camera I'm so sorry this beautiful sort, of bronzy color here for the wheel, um pencil hybrid dual metallic which is, this gorgeous sort of turquoisy blue, green that we have on there, and then on the water yeah I used my, stickles glitter gel in the not glitter, gel glitter glue in the color waterfall, so we've got some sparkle over there, um then I used Nouveau piercing confetti, in the color sweet peach circles which, are up here I tried adding them to the, the Rays of the Sun, there that's the first time I've ever, used them, and then, um pan pastels, um in the color orange tint which was, for this bit here behind, um the peach circles for the, the glow from the Sun, oh, so that's my first page in my Riser Dash, Asian, really really, beautiful, stunning book so there's about, that next I colored my first page in, grains gold eye Hannah Carl's on, quite a while, here she is, so I colored this uh, steampunk lady and I think she looks, really cool I didn't have a clue what to, do with the background so for now I have, just left it playing, this was done, with Crayola super tips, polycrow rooms, um black jelly roll glaze, there's some uniball, signo metallic on there, and then here on the goggles I have used, um caliro watercolor paint and I think, this was in the color, basilisk, yeah I really like that I love the the, green hair but the brown hat, I just think that's really, really cool, black chili roll glaze on there as well, so there is that one, next is, um Tales from the city amongst the Stars, by Hannah Carlson, um we did vote on a page in here, um which one is it this one that we are, going to be doing as a color along on, the channel this page here but I just, didn't get to it because of everything, that's been happening at home, I colored and this one, and yeah so many things went wrong with, this page and I'm just, happy with it at all, um so I used Castle art pencils and, prismacolor, pencils, fill the bad put all the pencil work, there I used um a regular back Black, Jelly Roll Just for some really tiny, little details on here, um I used a black posca and this tap, boys posca here this was, um part of the page that needed to be, saved so the tap was posca, done that, our taser glitter plus gel pen in the, color attack voice which is what you see, here on the bird and then the, um the glittery pink is metallic, Pentel dual metallic my bread, Black Jelly Roll glaze for some little, bits and pieces on there as well, uniball signo metallic gold silver and, bronze which we use for the cogs and, things up here, um I used our taser metallic acrylic, paint now I had colored the black, background black with a posca pan and, then I wanted I knew the kind of effect, I wanted to try and Achieve with the, metallic paint and it just wasn't, happening so I then ended up, with something different than I wanted, um but that was okay it you know it kind, of tied in it it was all right I didn't, hate it but I I didn't like it, then I went in with my Windsor and, Newton's designer gouache in permanent, white just for these little dots here, which took forever to dry it was a, nightmare, um but where, I think that the last thing that could, go wrong did go wrong for me and I, couldn't fix it was that I wanted to put, loose glitter the Nouveau loose glitter, in the color light gold on these Stars, here in the background now as you can, see the you know for most of them, it was fine, but the ones where the stars were on the, acrylic paint, put the glue on that was fine but as, soon as I added the glitter it just sort, of went and it they just don't even look, like Stars anymore, and for that reason I'm, really gutted because I love that page, so, um I do have a whip in here as well, I've just seen it there she is that's a, a whip at the moment but um, yeah I'm not uh not thrilled with that, page I'm really upset actually because I, love this book, but it is what it is, okay next, we have um Circle of Life by malpa many, chats apology to, so these with how this turned out the, only thing is that the, little bit, so I need to get some tape or something, on that, um, so this was done with, um fine liners, Faber Castell polychromos coloring, pencils which I used for the leaves, um and sort of like these larger, sections on him, and his eye and then we've got this um, jelly roll metallic, which we've got in the middle of the, green leaves here, and sort of on these bigger spots on him, if I can try and hit the hit the light, properly, um I used it says I've used, uh, oh I did yeah there was little, um, I don't know if you can see there's like, little yellow specks of um posca that I, put on our taser glitter Plus, gel pen, which, which is the um attack we see blue, on him, prismacolor Premiere pencils, which were the, um the yellow orange blend here and in, his eye, Black Jelly Roll glaze panto hybrid dual, metallic, for the background I used, Memento inks, um and then I used a water brush to sort, of flick water on it but where the page, was sort of slanted I've got like, instead of blobs I've got lots of, streaks here but that's that's all right, um some Castle art pencils which, they could be, anywhere on here I'm not sure, um and then I also flipped some calero, watercolor on the background as well, again if I can catch the Light, with it, but um yeah this is very very time, consuming because I colored every little, individual thing on him with fine liners, so that's what took the time but I, really like how it turned out I just, need to fix, the bottom here and I've got a you know, a bit of sort of ink transfer and paint, here but that's all right I can do a, similar background on this page, so there is that one, and then last but not least I have, mythographic Paradise by Fabiana, attenazio, um now this was a body color with the, beautiful Johanna from JoJo zahana here, on YouTube and Amanda Downey from, Instagram so I just want to say thank, you ladies so much for being so, incredibly patient with me, um I messed up in the beginning and I, started a different page from a, different mythographic book which wasn't, the one we had planned I yeah I was, really scatterbrained anyway I did, manage to finally get this one finished, it was, this one let's put the lamp back on, again, so this is my completed body color page, and I'm really happy with how it turned, out, so on this one I used Crayola super tips, to base the majority of the books, I used, um black posca pen for the background, and then for the pencil work I used a, mixture of my polychromos my Karen Dosh, lumens and Castle art pencils, um I do think there was um a little bit, of Holbein thrown in as well, um for the the Brown books I believe, then I use pencil hybrid dual metallic, in the color silver and that was for, these sort of like wispy wispy bits here, in the background, I used uniball signo metallic gold and, silver, for details on the books and as you can, see I did write on some of the books so, this one, is a Harry Potter this one is spells, and then I wrote the ladies names here, so we've got Amanda on this book Johanna, on that one, um, this one is Memoirs of a Geisha I love, the movie, mythographic because that's a page of, body coloring from this one I've just, written body color on here and then, bye, um and then I used Nouveau pure Sheen, confetti in Bluebell hearts and just, added a few of those to the bottom of, her dress, for a bit of a bit of Shimmer and a bit, of Interest, and then around the edge I have this, really lovely, um black and gold washi tape that I, found in my jar and I just thought you, know what if this is like a a fancy, Library, and she's you know a little fairy or, something of the sort, and I just thought that this would just, look really lovely and like the kind of, thing you would maybe find on the um, the The Binding of a book, the spine of a book should I say, so yeah there is that one so a great big, thank you so much, to Johanna and Amanda, for this body color and for bearing with, me I'm I'm so sorry it took me so long, but um I really appreciate it and I hope, that we can all do a body color together, again really really soon, so that was it my love that was finally, my completed Pages video for the month, of September now in about five days we, will also have my October completed, pages so two of those videos in a week, you're spoiled but um this one is very, much overdue so I do hope that you have, enjoyed it and um I would just like to, say to everyone who has sent me messages, and just sort of checked in recently, with everything that's been going on I, truly appreciate it, um it hasn't gone unnoticed and, um yeah I just want to say thank you to, everyone so much for your patience, um this year has kind of been rough to, be honest, um for me with YouTube Just because of a, lot of things happening, um, home life wise, um, yeah fingers crossed next year will be, better but my priority for my next video, is going to be a color and chat from a, Carla Morgana book because October is, all about Halloween, um and I've been absent to pretty much, all of it so, what I might do is speak to you Carla, and chalene who I co-host with and um, just ask them if they would you know be, okay with me maybe carrying over to, November as well because that is got to, be I think, in my top, yeah well no actually it is my favorite, um color along of the year I always look, forward to Halloween, so the fact that this year has sort of, been a bit of a washout is um, yeah it's it's, it's it's been a thing so um, I'm laughing at Arlo he's just sort of, got under the little shelf thing on, but um yeah hopefully I can get that, filmed and out to you really really soon, I thoroughly hope that you have enjoyed, this video thank you all so much for, taking the time out of your day to watch, this video and spend time with me I very, much appreciate it take care stay safe, my loves and I will see you in the next, one lots of love bye, thank you
Reddit Images 59
This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 0
Alice inspired by Alice: Madness Returns. This is a page from an adult coloring book Alice in Wonderland by Jade Summer. I printed it on watercolor paper and colored it with all sorts of colored pencils. Some background is done with markers. My second colored page as an adult 1
This one's a few years old, the first adult coloring page I ever did. 2
This one's a few years old, the first adult coloring page I ever did. 3
Alice inspired by Alice: Madness Returns. This is a page from an adult coloring book Alice in Wonderland by Jade Summer. I printed it on watercolor paper and colored it with all sorts of colored pencils. Some background is done with markers. My second colored page as an adult 4
Totally Outrageous 80s New Wave Adult Coloring Book by Josh Dunbar, colored by me using Ohuhu Markers and Neon Gel Pens! This page is also in the book in greyscale & not greyscale. I stuck with the colors used on the cover to challenge myself. I did the non-greyscale version, I don't like greyscale 5
Is he seal or blue? Will his adult coat be very dark brown or stay close to this color? He is listed as a mitted blue colorpoint mink, but the pictures I find online of adult cats with that color/pattern combo look very different. 6
My first ever adult coloring page, completed! From “The Art of Sharon Turner”. Rainbow cats. :) 7
Goblin man assaulting woman and her cat to explain joke (Coloring Page) 8
[Artwork] The BAT + The CAT. Not sure of the original artist (help, help?), but the uncolored page was from the DC Comics Adult Coloring Book that my wife got me last Christmas. The coloring was a combo of Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and gel pens. Hope you like it. 9
Adult coloring page I just finished, that I thought y'all would enjoy 10
I colored a page of my adult coloring book with sharpie marker. Little did I know it Bleed color to the page behind it. Making for a really awesome and colorful cat design! 11
There’s this assignment called the adult coloring page in my art class, and it has a bunch of “coloring pages” from old students. This was the first page that i randomly flipped to 12
Missing Adult Male Cat. Main coat Colors White and Grey. Missing around W Central/ S Ridge Area. West of Ridge and S of central. Last seen on N country Acres Ave. 13
Why should you use free cat coloring pages?, Why should you use free cat coloring pages?, How many color pages are there on the website?, How many color pages are there on the website?, How do I download the coloring sheets?, How do I download the coloring sheets? , Why should you use free cat coloring pages?, Why should you use free cat coloring pages?, How many color pages are there on the website?, How many color pages are there on the website?, How do I download the coloring sheets?, How do I download the coloring sheets?
Comments
Post a Comment