79 celtic cross coloring page
celtic cross coloring page
Check out our celtic cross coloring pages selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our coloring books shops. 0
Celtic Cross Coloring Page - Etsy Check out our celtic cross coloring page selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Etsy Search for items or shops Close … 1
Free Printable Celtic Cross Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 2
Celtic Cross coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 3
Celtic Cross Coloring Page - TheCatholicKid.com | Cross coloring page, Cross coloring pages 4
Check out our celtic cross coloring page selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Etsy Close searchSearch for items or shops Skip to Content … 5
Irish catholics in the middle ages regaled the celtic cross. The circle in a celtic symbolizes the eternity that encompasses Gods love also express through the crucifixion of Christ. We have a … 6
Sep 28, 2016 · This printable features a Celtic style design that is perfect for use as a coloring page by both adults and children. S Rebecca My Journaling, Crafts, and DIYs Tribal Cross … 7
How to Draw Celtic Cross Knot Coloring Pages | Best Place to Color 8
Mar 21, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by coloring.rocks. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. Mar 21, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by coloring.rocks. Discover (and save!) your … 9
Celtic Stone Cross Design | Cross coloring page, Cross drawing, Cross art 10
Free Printable Cross Coloring Pages For Kids 11
Free Printable Celtic Cross Coloring Pages - ClipArt Best 12
Amazing Celtic Cross Coloring Pages: Amazing Celtic Cross Coloring Pages – Best Place to Color 13
Celtic Cross Design 2 coloring page http://www.kidscanhavefun.com/celtic-coloring.htm #celtic # 14
Celtic Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home 15
Celtic Cross Coloring Pages 16
Instant PDF Download Coloring Page Hand Drawn Celtic Cross 17
Free Printable Celtic Cross Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 18
Celtic Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home 19
Download Amazing Cross Coloring Pages For Free Wallpaper | Cross coloring page, Celtic coloring 20
Croix celtique avec décorations | Croix celtique, Croix celte, Celtique 21
How to Draw Celtic Cross Knot Coloring Pages | Best Place to Color 22
Scottish Gaelic Celtic Cross Coloring Pages : Best Place to Color 23
15 Pics Of Celtic Cross Mandala Coloring Pages - Celtic Cross - Coloring Home 24
Welcome to Dover Publications #coloringpagestoprint | Cross coloring page, Celtic coloring 25
Celtic Cross Clip Art Free - ClipArt Best 26
Cross drawing, Celtic tattoos, Celtic designs 27
Celtic Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home 28
Coloring Pages For Adults Crosses | Cross coloring page, Celtic coloring, Coloring pages 29
Free Printable Celtic Cross Coloring Pages - ClipArt Best 30
Celtic Cross with Poppies Coloring Page by LorraineKelly on DeviantArt 31
Celtic Cross Coloring Page: Celtic Cross Coloring Page – Coloring Sun 32
How to Draw Celtic Cross Knot Coloring Pages | Best Place to Color 33
Rose Decorated Celtic Cross Coloring Pages | Best Place to Color 34
[Music], [Music], well hidy-ho stampers Doug Felder here, you're fun stampers journey coach today, I want to highlight the color cross, bundle it's a gorgeous stamp set it has, a beautiful cross and a bunch of, religious sayings in it it's called the, color cross bundle it has a dye that, goes along with it that we're going to, use today which is in my little, packaging right here I'm gonna take out, the dye and I'm gonna just show you a, couple things that we can do with it so, the card that I'm gonna highlight is, this one right here I want to show you, two others that I have done alright I, should say I haven't done this one right, here was done by one of my teammates her, name is Bart Starr miranski very very, talented gal she did this on vellum she, took and used our weight embossing, powder and then on the back of it, colored it looks so Celtic and so, beautiful she did a beautiful job she's, a very talented artist so that's one of, them and the other one is this one right, here and it's just all done with dyes, and that one stamp set use the the, sayings from the stamp set and then, embellish this is our brand new banana, cream ribbon with the stitching on the, outside love that and then some really, pretty embellishments again done with, the color cross bundle so in the bundle, you get like I said the cross all of the, sayings so there's six stamps in the set, and then you also get the die to go, along with it so there's no cutting on, it for this card right here what I did, was I added the background to it and, that is this one right here it's called, ornamental open up that one I added this, one right here which is called, ornamental medallion and in the catalog, it has a stamp or a die that goes along, with it and that's the ornamental label, the two of these go together so well let, me just show you what they look like, together so this is the ornamental, medallion and then underneath it is this, one right here let me just show you the, one I'm referring to it's not the, biggest one it's the next one in so, that's the one I used for this, background piece right here so those are, the dice that I use now on the yellow, one you'll notice that here, used the actual doily dye that we have, and let me show you that one in the, catalog so to find the doily dye that, one is on page let's see 251 and there's, the doily dye but the other dye is let, me just show you, it's on page my little ribbons are my, markers here almost there, okay so this is the dye that I'm talking, about this is the ornamental dye, ornamental medallion dye, alright try saying that one three times, fast and then the one right underneath, it is the ornamental label dye and the, two of these go together so it's like, peanut butter and jelly you need them, both they go together they're awesome, alright one lays on top of the other and, that's the way it looks just like this, okay so those are the dice that I'm, using and I think we can get started now, so I want to show you how you can save, paper cuz you know I'm all about saving, the paper also let me bring in my grid, sheets so that I have something to work, on alright and now we're gonna just get, going, the first thing that I'm gonna do is I'm, gonna take my whipped cream layer so, that would be this layer right here the, top layer and I'm going to stamp my my, cross right on there so let me just grab, the stamp in the ink okay here we go and, I use this is one of my favorite blocks, this is the G block and it's just a, great size block but I use this one a, lot I think this is one of my favorites, and it fits this um this little guy, really perfectly actually I'm using the, river drop or the river stone ink for, this color alright I think it lends, itself very nicely to it and then I'm, going to take the just take and stamp it, right on down what you want to do is, make sure it's right dead smack in the, middle of your paper side to side tough, to bottom and I'll show you why in just, a moment alright so there we go for that, beautiful absolutely gorgeous so I took, the river stone ink and I took my die, and that's what I stamped and I stamped, it right in the middle of that layer and, then what we're gonna do is to take and, cut this out but we also need to cut out, the background right, here and there's several different ways, that you can do this depending on how, you want to glue it on all right now, it's glued right to this layer right, here but there's several different ways, that you can do it so let me just show, you a couple of those all right so I'm, gonna take my just a scrap piece but, it's up I actually used on the big piece, so it's on five and a quarter by or four, and a quarter by five and a half so it's, a true quarter-inch size and that's, gonna fit our or guy very nicely let me, grab the dye out of my little pocket, right here okay so I'm gonna grab the, dye and before I put it on here for the, first way I'm gonna show you how to do, it I'm gonna take some of our white, liner sheets and that those are these, right here you get four sheets in a pack, just absolutely awesome stickiness two, of them this right here has two sides to, it we're gonna take off this side right, here and you're just gonna take and grab, the corner of it right here and pull, them apart alright so I'm taking off the, white side right here okay so I'm just, gonna take off the white side and throw, that piece away and I make these smaller, than this piece right here on purpose, because we don't want it to hang off, because when we run it through our maze, machine or our journey platinum we don't, want it to stick to the the machine so I, make it just a little bit smaller all, right doesn't have to be perfect because, we're gonna actually cut it out now when, I go to cut it out I'm gonna cut it out, on this side because I want this to be, the right side obviously and the, stickiness will be on the backside of it, just like that so that's one way we're, gonna cut it out and I will do all the, cutting at the same time so that's one, way we're gonna cut it out and I'll show, you that in a minute and then the other, way is to take my dryer sheets and I, have a whole video on this people just, love this video all right I'm gonna put, the dryer sheet down I'm gonna put this, on top and then I'm gonna put that on, top and we're gonna glue it with our, journey craft glue right here alright so, let me just get bringing my amazement, and I'll show you the different ways, that you can cut these out alright and, they're both super ways to do it just a, little bit different so I'm gonna bring, in my amazement, let's do the dryer sheet one first okay, so these are just inexpensive dryer, sheets i buy the no perfume no dyes kind, if you use the perfume kind it's really, bad because um there's a lot more sticky, stuff that's in there and we don't want, that and I'm just gonna lay this on the, top just like that and then I'm gonna, lay this on the top of that and I'm, gonna grab my top sheet my top platform, right here and just run it through I, have that grid paper underneath let's, take the grid paper off because, otherwise see this has its it's really, nice and tight and it doesn't move all, around without the without the the grid, sheet underneath it alright so there's, one and then before I show you how this, is all going to come apart I'm going to, take and do the other one alright so now, we have where to go here it is the one, with the sticky sheet on the bottom okay, and my paper on top I'm gonna grab this, little guy right here put it on remember, on the bottom of this is the white liner, sheet and just a quarter sheet of, cardstock and then I'm gonna add my top, right here and run that through and then, what I'm gonna do is take my platform, and my cross with the die here and cut, this out now what you want to do is make, sure that it's nice and centered, all right side to side up and down grab, my top piece right here and runner, through okay so now I have all my pieces, cut out so all's I have to do is get put, this on the side bring back in all the, pieces that I just cut and we'll get, together working on this okay let's, bring this back in okay, and then we'll just start putting it all, together so let's grab our our base, which is just a white base it's 11 by, four and a quarter scored it um five and, a half and then our next piece okay, let's bring in the card so you know what, I'm doing the next piece is going to be, this piece right here actually we're uh, let's see there's a no sorry there's a, layer right here okay so this one is, five and a quarter by four so that's, gonna be our next piece but I'm not, gonna glue it on cuz I'm gonna pop that, one up so I'm gonna take that one and, then I'm gonna take this piece right, here okay that's gonna be my next layer, believe it or not okay it's gonna go, right there see how I saved paper I love, to save paper and if you do it nice and, in the middle works out really good and, then my next layer beyond that is gonna, be one of these so this is the one with, the sticky sheet and all I do is take, this off like this and that's how easy, it comes off and then I'm gonna take, that off and then in order to take off, this piece right here you'll just grab, your your blue tool and just scrape the, end of it right here at the end and it, comes up and all of this is just really, sticky all right and then when you do, that you just lay it right on here the, other way that I did it let me find it, is this one right here and this is the, one with the dryer sheet on it so I'm, gonna take and just lift this off like, that, grab that part of it what I like about, this method is that all of the little or, most of the little pieces in here stay, on the dryer sheets so they're not all, over, unlike I'm just running it through or, whatever the bad thing about that is is, that you have you have all these little, pieces all over the place so also I'm, gonna do is I'm just gonna kind of take, and bend this and grab and you see how, most of it stays right on there not all, of it but most of it stays right on the, dryer sheet these are good for all of, your intricate dies when you do it this, way it just makes it so much easier to, get out just be careful because it is so, detailed that you don't want to rip, anything that you're not supposed to so, I just kind of bend it and that leaves, all of that stuff on there now you can, reuse the dryer sheets also okay and, alls I do, is take these I'm gonna do it here but I, would do it over a garbage can but all, you have to do is take some of these off, you don't even have to take all of them, off just take the bigger ones off and, then you can reuse the gyres sheet this, way then you can reuse the dryer that, sheet this way so you get a whole lot, out of these and they're not that, expensive all right so that's how I I, got these out of there now let me just, poke out the rest of them right here, because it doesn't it doesn't take all, of them out but it takes most of them, all right and keeps them right on the, dryer sheet but it saves you so much, time and mess all right and I would be, normally doing this right over the, garbage can I just have a few of these, little tiny ones right here that I'm, just gonna poke with my bloom tool and, just get those out I think there's four, of these I've done this so many times I, just love this die I've done it so many, times that um I just know what we're we, have know people always ask me this is, different than this one is there up and, down I think there is this to me looks, like a little tulip so to me this the, single pointed thing with the two little, things up there it's the top to me and, this is the bottom but that's totally up, to you I look I think that this looks, these are like a heart or like a little, tulip so to me that's the up to me that, looks upside down because of that but, like I said that's up to you totally up, to you all right so let's get these out, of the way and now that we've got all of, those pieces cut out we're good to go, all right so I think we have everything, ready to start um putting it all, together but the first thing we need to, do is to bring this back in our little, cross right here to bring in our little, cross and I'm just going to show you how, I colored I'm all about being fast and, elegant so I'm gonna show you how to, color very fast and very elegant just, take an old block okay just take one of, these old blocks these are ones that, don't have the grids on them but you can, take pretty much anything if you have, always always uh shake your your, reinkers just take anything you can put, it on you can even put it on a piece of, aluminum foil and and use that as your, pallet but I like these blocks so I'm, taking my fusion blender I'm just going, to take a little bit of that because it, really, need a whole lot of anything we're gonna, take this shake it up and I'm just gonna, use a little drop here okay alrighty and, then we're gonna take I'm gonna take the, large one this is our large blending, brush and I'm gonna take and first clean, it make sure it's all nice and clean but, I was using it to do these so I do have, a lot of the the and this is cool pool, by the way this is one of my favorite, colors cool pool I love it and love it, with gray alright I'm gonna pick this up, and rather than just like coloring, coloring coloring which you can do, alright but to do fast stamping watch, what I'm gonna do I'm gonna use the side, of my brush and I'm just gonna color a, little bit, not in the same spots just color a, little bit here and a little bit there I, am gonna color the whole flower and the, more fusion blender that you use the, lighter it's gonna be now remember this, always dries lighter so keep that in, mind when you're when you're putting, your color on here that it does dry a, little bit lighter you see I didn't I, didn't do the whole thing I just did, bits and spots to me that looks very, Celtic it just looks very pretty it also, brings in the colors of the rest of the, card the ribbon and the the coordinating, cardstock I love how everything just, coordinates perfect alright and that's, all there is to it you can make a bunch, of these for Easter but this could be an, Easter card it could be a wedding card, it could be a baptismal card that's what, I love about the diversity of this, little cross right here you can use it, for just about anything okay now it's, time to put everything together so I'm, gonna grab my card base and then I'm, gonna grab my full pull on piece and I'm, gonna put some journey foam squares on, it so let me just grab my big ones I, think I'm gonna use my big ones for this, one alright so here oh here's two of, them alright one there one there, let me grab the next sheet I love that, there's no waste with these you know, just you just pop them right on no waste, alright so there's those and they're so, easy to get these things off and I'm not, even gonna take the middle one off, because that's just a placeholder, alright so that's gonna get popped on to, my card, as such okay now we have the piece that, we cut out believe it or not just like, that okay and that's gonna go directly, on with my EZ glide so just take my EZ, glide do a little bit here and this, stuff is absolutely fantastic this EZ, glide the lighter you go the better it, is, don't don't press down a lot on it, you're gonna just Center this we will, never see that cross in the middle, because of all the layers that we're, gonna put on it okay so there's that and, now remember I told you there's two ways, to put this on this is the one that came, off the dryer sheet here's the one that, came off with the with the sticky sheet, the the white liner sheets and remember, what I said I started it with my little, blue tool alright and also I'm gonna do, is just take this and just peel it and, when I do this piece down here is very, sticky alright so I'm not gonna use that, one I'm gonna use this one because I, want to show you how to use how awesome, this journey craft glue is now I'm not, gonna slather the whole thing I'm just, gonna do bits and pieces of it okay just, little dots will do yeah alright so, maybe a little bit right there a little, bit there and also I'm doing is just, like taking like maybe the major corners, and putting a little bit of adhesive on, there okay just like that, alright perfect maybe one here like I, don't even need this much alright, that's how awesome this stuff is I love, love love that glue alright and now what, we're gonna do is we're gonna lay that, right over the top and remember I said, there is a top and a bottom I think, there is okay and I'm just gonna lay it, right down here so so far it's you know, like you're having a hard time seeing, where we had that thing cut out right, alright so here's this and then what I, like to do is just lay it down press it, okay that makes it nice and flat alright, and then we're gonna add this little guy, with our journey foam squares okay, one here one here and then I'm Igor nur, here okay and pop these right off this, is such a beautiful stamp bundle it is, just such a beautiful bundle no matter, what you do with it it comes out so, elegant and so pretty and what I'm doing, is I'm literally covering up exactly, where this came out so I saved myself, some paper and it's just it's just so, easy to do so now what I'm gonna do is, just embellish my Bella I have a, couple of different things that I did, here I put a pearl and here I put one of, our brand-new candy drops alright so I'm, gonna take and use one of these I'm just, gonna grab this out of my bag and these, are the brand new ones in the the mini, catalog so I'm gonna take my bloom tool, and lift it up with that and put it, right here in the middle okay, so far so good now on this one I don't, know if you can see it or not but I use, some of our journey splash our silks I'm, sorry some of our silks, I used the cool pool so on this one I, think what I might do is use the cool, pool and let's get these out of the way, I'm gonna use the cool pool and the, silver so the silver will pick up the, grey and the cool pool will pick up the, rest of the cool pool colors in the in, the in the card all right so let's just, dab a little these on here get some more, make sure you you shake these before you, use them because they do have that, little BB on the bottom of it, that really helps stir it up and you, want to do that because especially like, in this one it's got some really pretty, sparkles in it and so when you put it, down it just looks so pretty so this, would be a monochromatic pretty much, card because it's got mostly just the, cool pool all of the accessories that, I'm working with also are the cool pool, you know the little dot the paper, the silk they all just so coordinate so, well okay and last but not least I'm, gonna use some of our ribbon our cool, pull satin ribbon and I'm just gonna, make just a knot so I just took about a, six-inch piece yep just about a six-inch, piece I'm gonna take and I'm going to, just make one little tie in it all right, and then I'll grab my grandpa's shears I, like to kind of put that whooshing there, in the middle see that I call that, ruching and there we go and now I'm, gonna take my grand proShares and just, trim off the ends all right so there's, one end here's the other end I could, have probably done this, I feel like named that too and I could, have done this in five inches all right, and then just grab my journey dot okay, so when you use these make sure you, leave this is the bottom of the box make, sure you leave this on here and when you, go to do it it just pops up just like, that and then you can tear it off and, put it right on to your item that you, need to put on okay and then add that to, your card and that's what we have isn't, that so pretty here they are all three, cards this one right here I did a little, bit different than these two these I, added the silks to them and I and these, little candy drops and then this one, right here I added the pearl to it so, those are my cards for today like I said, this is a beautiful bundle it's in the, mini catalog not guaranteed to be in the, big one so if this is something that you, like like I said it could be used for, anything it could be used for it could, be used for a christening it could use, be used for a wedding it could be used, for just a religious card again well a, sympathy card just a beautiful card, absolutely gorgeous so I hope you, enjoyed my post for today if you have, any questions let me know I'm here to, help take care and have a great day, you, [Music]
Reddit Images 58
Snowball fight has ended. My next fun works is the megamanx and megaman cross over adventure. 🙂🙃 Its a passion project so feel free to read what pages are up now. Ill be switching to color 😅 0
I’m a huge Lord of the Rings fan looking for a t-shirt on eBay. I almost made a huge mistake (began checkout and then realized it is a Celtic cross and there’s no such thing in LOTR). 1
Celtic Cross Spread / General Life reading. I think I get the point but always appreciate extra perspective when there’s this many majors :) 2
I'm a begginer and did a Celtic Cross reading for love life - would love to get a second opinion!:) (my interpretation in the comments) 3
[WIP] Underwater Turtles, Artecy Cross Stitch. page 1/18 - 3250/60,000 I am loving the bright colors 4
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 5
Celtic Crossings - A Sea Bridge between the British Mainland and the Island of Ireland 6
Celtic Cross for Love/Relationship 7
page coloring for ch 171. 8
[Barry Anderson] Callum McGregor due for a scan to determine the damage on his injured knee. Celtic hoping for the best but fearing it won't be good news. Fingers crossed for all concerned (including Scotland) it's not a long lay-off. 9
My first Celtic Cross reading, just started learning. Please correct my interpretation if doesn’t sound accurate! I want to get better 10
My friend did a sketch and coloring Celtic Phoenix’s Vernal with a spring twist 11
,
Comments
Post a Comment