47 1 10 coloring page



1 10 coloring page



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages in 2020 | Printable numbers, Coloring pages, Free

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages in 2020 | Printable numbers, Coloring pages, Free 0



Coloring Pages Of Numbers 1 10 | Free printable numbers, Coloring pages to print, Printable

Coloring Pages Of Numbers 1 10 | Free printable numbers, Coloring pages to print, Printable 1



FREE Printable Number Coloring Pages 1-10 for Kids. | 123 Kids Fun Apps | Numbers preschool

This Numbers 1-10 Coloring Pages is a great counting and number recognition practice that willalso improve your students/kids fine motor skills through coloring. Kids love colors and this … 2



black and white numbers clipart - Clipground

black and white numbers clipart - Clipground 3



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Kindergarten coloring pages, Kids

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Kindergarten coloring pages, Kids 4



Number Coloring Pages 1 10 at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color

Number Coloring Pages 1 10 at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 5



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages | Printable numbers, Free printable numbers, Toddler free

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages | Printable numbers, Free printable numbers, Toddler free 6



FREE Printable Animal Number Coloring Pages - Numbers 1-10! #learnarabicforfree | Numbers

Counting Coloring Pages > Number 1-10 Puzzle (Color) Coloring Page. Print This Coloring Page. Login to Add to Favorites. Print This Coloring Page (it'll print full page) Save on … 7



Numbers 1-10 for kids - math - printable coloring pages, coloring books, activity sheets for

FREE Printable Number Coloring Pages 1-10 for Kids. Learn and Color Numbers from 1-10. Free Homeschooling and Educational Printables. Free Game – Numbers Pre-school Math Games … 8



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Toddler free printables, Printable

Free Numbers (1 -10) Coloring Pages for kids of all ages! Color Online, Download or Print Your Coloring page and Share it with Friends and Family! Free coloring pages to print or color … 9



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages | Numbers coloring pages, Free printable numbers

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages | Numbers coloring pages, Free printable numbers 10



Numbers 1-10 Coloring Page - Tracing - Twisty Noodle

Number Coloring Pages - 1 - 10 - Coloring Home. 1,182 views. 56 prints. 11



Coloring Page With Numbers 1 To 10, Black Outlines Stock Illustration - Illustration of colour

Count 10 Apples Coloring Page. Count to 10 Coloring Page. Cut and paste the letters T-E-N Coloring Page. Draw 10 leaves on the tree Coloring Page. Draw 10 shapes in each box … 12



Number Coloring Pages 1 10 at GetDrawings | Free download

Number Coloring Pages 1 10 at GetDrawings | Free download 13



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Printable numbers, Preschool

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Printable numbers, Preschool 14



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Free printable numbers, Printable

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Free printable numbers, Printable 15



Printable Numbers 1 10 Coloring Pages

Printable Numbers 1 10 Coloring Pages 16



Numbers 1 to 10 for Kids - Coloring Pages for Toddlers - YouTube

Numbers 1 to 10 for Kids - Coloring Pages for Toddlers - YouTube 17



Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home

Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 18



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this in 2020 | Printable numbers, Coloring

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this in 2020 | Printable numbers, Coloring 19



1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Free printable numbers, Printable

1-10 Printable Numbers Coloring Pages - YES! we made this | Free printable numbers, Printable 20



Number 1 10 Coloring Pages Awesome Printable Numbers 1 10 91 Images In Colle… | Kindergarten

Number 1 10 Coloring Pages Awesome Printable Numbers 1 10 91 Images In Colle… | Kindergarten 21



Coloring Pages Numbers 1 10 Coloring Pages

Coloring Pages Numbers 1 10 Coloring Pages 22



Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home

Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 23



Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home

Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 24



Coloring book pdf download

Coloring book pdf download 25



Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home

Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 26



Number 1-10 Worksheets | Activity Shelter

Number 1-10 Worksheets | Activity Shelter 27



Free Number Coloring Pages 1-10 (yes, totally free!)

Free Number Coloring Pages 1-10 (yes, totally free!) 28



Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home

Numbers 1 - 10 Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 29



Free Download Number Coloring Pages 1-10 For Number 1 10 Colouring Pages Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Download Number Coloring Pages 1-10 For Number 1 10 Colouring Pages Coloring Pages For Kids 30



FREE Printable Number Coloring Pages 1-10 for Kids. | 123 Kids Fun Apps | Free printable numbers

FREE Printable Number Coloring Pages 1-10 for Kids. | 123 Kids Fun Apps | Free printable numbers 31



Coloring Numbers 1-10 FREE by Math with Beskat | TpT

Coloring Numbers 1-10 FREE by Math with Beskat | TpT 32



happy, smiling caterpillar with numbers 1 - 10 / coloring page for children - Buy this stock

happy, smiling caterpillar with numbers 1 - 10 / coloring page for children - Buy this stock 33



81 best images about Counting 1 to 10 on Pinterest | Coloring pages, Montessori and Coloring

81 best images about Counting 1 to 10 on Pinterest | Coloring pages, Montessori and Coloring 34



[Music], let's play, [Music], laser time, [Music], let's blow, one red, do, [Music], two yellow, [Music], three green, [Music], for glue, [Music], do, [Music], five purple, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], [Applause], six light blue, [Music], [Music], [Applause], seven pink, [Applause], [Music], so, eight light green, [Music], so, nine hot pink, [Music], [Applause], finished it's sparkling black 10., [Music], let's move on, [Music], [Music], let's play, [Music], [Music], [Music], blazer time, [Music], let's blow, [Music], let's move on, [Music], let's paint, pink, green, blue, [Music], yellow, orange, [Music], red humpty dumpty sat on a wall humpty, dumpty had a great fall all the king's, horses and all the king's men couldn't, put humpty together again, wintertime, [Music], let's move on, [Music], let's pee, [Music], laser time, [Music], let's blow, [Music], oh, [Music], let's continue drawing, [Music], hmm, let's paint, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Applause], [Music], later time, [Music], let blow, our cake is ready now let's learn, numbers, [Music], one one cake, two, two cakes, three, three cakes, four four cakes, five, five cakes, now, let's put them in our fridge, [Applause], [Music], [Applause], [Music], let's move on head shoulders knees and, toes knees and toes, head shoulders knees and toes knees and, toes, eyes and ears and mouth and, head shoulders knees and toes knees and, [Music], knees and toes knees and, [Music], toes and toes knees and toes, [Music], head shoulders knees and toes knees and, knees and toes knees and toes, eyes and ears, [Music], a is for, [Music], if you like this video subscribe like, and share bye, [Music], baby b is


Ask HN: Please review my photos to coloring pages startupReallyColor.com officially launched about a month ago (end of Sep 2013) and is being bootstrapped by one of my partners and I. Our tech lets you convert your images into printable coloring book pages. Our primary target is parents (mostly moms) and people who are interested in turning themselves into sketches.

We are noticing a large amount of initial interest in the idea itself, and have seen some initial traction and traffic on our site, but our repeat visitors so far are barely over 10%. Our audience is also more international than expected. We have not built a mobile app yet, but that will be a project soon.

I would love feedback on:

1) Our membership pricing/offerings and what you think about how we tell the user about it.

2) Whether a monthly premium membership would be better than an annual one. Keep in mind our international audience.

3) Other revenue generating ideas (other than advertising).

4) The general user experience (both creating the free coloring page and as a free member).

5) How a mobile app could play into this given that the coloring pages are printable (via PDFs).

Any other thoughts and feedback are also welcome. Thank you!.
,Opera 10 Beta2 Out Changes since Opera 10 beta
User Interface
Added

    * New Speed Dial icon
* Enabled a errorlog-upload dialog box
* Opera Turbo warning icon
* Warning and advice about why dictionaries.xml file sometimes is missing from Auto update
* A 'Synchronize Opera' button in the Speed Dial page
* Tab icons (inverted) for panels viewed as tabs
* An Open Folder menu item to the file browse control
* Multiple-server support for Auto Update
* A left-click context menu to the Opera Turbo button
* New icons for DOM Console, Who is, Send File, Spell Check, Authormode, and Usermode
* A context menu option to reload images in high quality
* Widget version support
* Password Manager with context-menu support

Improvements

    * Resized the Mac Add-tab icon
* Changed the way Widgets are launched after an installation on Mac
* Removed the menu items to enable/disable the menu bar
* The file input element no longer allows multiple selection
* 'Check for update' moved from Help submenu to Opera submenu
* Updated opera:x, error and fraud page interfaces
* Preinstalled dictionaries now have full name in the 'Choose default language' page in the wizard
* Allowed Speed Dial to have a custom favicon
* Now possible to set a new spell UI session without a pop-up menu
* Adjusted the progress spinner on thumbnails not to overlap other tabs when tabs are small
* Updated the ID for the Widget logo icon used in installation wizard
* Implemented a progressive disclosure control on 'Report a site problem' dialog box
* All submenus are now given icons from the skin
* Shadows on active tabs are now less harsh
* Implemented new Dialog Toggle icons and revised the Mail icons
* Swapped the Send and Do Not Send send buttons in error-report dialog box
* Adjusted the position of the menu button menu
* Updated dialog images
* Allowed for addition of extra line padding in the Widgets panel
* Windowless Silverlight no longer disappears when using context menu
* Pressing Enter to select an item in a dropdown box no longer submits a form
* Enabled tab thumbnails check box by default in Customize dialog box; if selected forces 'wrapping off'
* Updated Check, Send and Check/Send icons
* Updated Search icon
* Notification now shown when Opera Turbo servers are busy
* Improvements to hover state on tabs (better contrast) and tabs on the side
* Panels viewed as Tabs now have their own favicon and thumbnail image
* Removed text shadow on buttons and its influence on Web buttons
* Images appended after page load will now display until 'screen refresh'
* Updated appearance of standard-skin dialog boxes
* Applied a small tweak to the background of the standard-skin close buttons

Renamed

    * 'Transfers' to 'Downloads'
* 'Wand' to 'Password Manager' (Tools > Advanced > Password Manager)

Fixed

    * MenuButton reappearing after a restart
* Dropdown menus on play.com not having background styling
* A white artifact covering entire page when reloading using Reload button only
* Startup problem after upgrading from 9.x
* Importing feeds without a window being open
* More than 9 Speed Dials covering the Speed Dial image
* Web fonts affecting Mac
* Default font-size for single-line Text fields on OS X not being 12px large on the CJK system
* Text overlaps in enhanced tabs
* Aborting the printing of a Web page
* Login dialogs corrupting on startup
* MultiEdit fields being spellchecked if the spell checker is turned on without focus
* Files with spaces not opening after download
* Editing file/folder chooser boxes by hand
* Automatic Opera Turbo mode not being reflected in the status field
* Aqua skin Progress Bar display
* Translated strings in Romanian not fitting the error-report and Appearance dialog boxes
* Some UI buttons enlarging on focus
* Tiled background in Speed Dial not being remembered
* Panel header text becoming unbolded when customized
* Internet-to-Intranet override polishing
* Background image change not repainting a new area
* Setting Opera Turbo through the Details dialog box
* Activate Next Tab not working when tabs are launched in the background via control-shift-click
* Leaks in the error-logging dialog box
* Closing tabs while a tooltip is rendering
* Issue with Trash can being dragged to the widgets area in Widgets panel
* Background color of alternate rows disappearing in a list
* Opera continuously opening tabs if choosing 'Opera Internet Browser' and 'Remember choice' in the BitTorrent Client Selection dialog
o BT download dialog box now inherits most of the functionality from the download dialog, including the Save functionality
* Progress Bar not always disappearing after a page has finished loading
* Creating a search when right clicking on a search text field
* Yahoo! mediaplayer in learnenglish.de
* Spatial navigation on the Yahoo! frontpage
* Spell checker occasionally stopped working when immediately pressing Del and Space
* Saving a picture that has not been fully downloaded
* Uninstalling a dictionary
* Spell checker occasionally stops working after correcting a word
* Spacing between Search and the Address fields
* Incorrect escaping/unescaping of characters in WebserverRequest.uri
* Session not being saved when closing Opera
* Creation of Speed Dial duplicates when merging
* 'Go' button not taking new search field into account
* Downloading a new .torrent file with Opera Turbo enabled
* The Wikipedia Cortado Java Theora player working in Opera 10
* Posting loading/posting of links on a wall at Facebook
* An issue with TinyMCE and Opera Dragonfly
* Keyboard focus not showing in the Opera user interface
* SVG background images disappearing on hover
* Inability use a folder nickname as home page

Mail, News, Chat
Added

    * A dialog to warn about the mail database consistency check
* An account preference to determine if the content transfer restriction is set to 8 bit or 7 bit
* Several icons to the Compose menu
* New icons for setting status in a chat window

Improvements

    * Lightened the color of the Page Bar: icons now working on all toolbars, panel color enhanced for better differentiation
* Changed several icons in the Tools menu to colored versions that already exist
* Mail-header buttons no longer overlap the bottom of the toolbar
* Improvements made to HTML e-mail composition
* Clicking on a new message notification now trying:
1. to find a window where the message is visible
2. to open unread if it is visible there
3. to open the account view if it is not visible there

Fixed

    * Double-clicking a note to insert into mail when replying
* Replying to a message and the cursor is invisible
* 8 bit not being the default content-transfer encoding
* Changing a mail account breaks the automatic encoding selector
* Opera Mail welcome message encoding and other strings
* Reopening a HTML draft with 'prefer plain text' and HTML source shows in compose window
* Pasting a message and the paste buffer is cleared
* An old draft being shown on reopening
* HTML keyboard shortcuts working in plain text mode
* Mail client selection dialog not being displayed on first mailto click after an upgrade
* Chat connection status for multiple accounts
* Adding a large attachment to a message prevents e-mail composition
* Plain text e-mail composing
* Setting 'Open with other application' to 'Opera' for mailto
* Printing mail which resulted in an empty page
* Doing 'Synchronization' on POP3 mail check
* Importing mail stops when files are open
* Disabling spell checker in multiline edit boxes causing a shut down
* Title in IRC channels equalling the title shown in the app window title bar
* Ability to paste into inline find in mail view
* Decoding error when writing an HTML mail with a non-ASCII character
* Text not fitting in several dialog boxes when switching to the Romanian language
* Signature not changing when changing an account
* Links opened from mail and newsfeeds not loading when focusing on another mail/feed entry

Display and scripting
Added

    * An Open Folder menu item to the file browse control

Improvements

    * Web fonts loaded in memory and the font name retrieved
* FormatBlock now correctly affects ancestors of the contentEditable element
* browser.js can now be disabled when doing auto update
* DOMContentLoaded now fires when traversing history
* Support for getting localized strings from JavaScript
* Max values now set for the automatic memory cache

Fixed

    * Onload script not executing in frameset where one frame's src is set to '#'
* Hardcoded strings in XML files
* Scope when defining getter for the HTMLElement document prototype
* Regex [^x]* failing to match certain characters
* Recursive regular expression causing stack exhaustion

Network
Added

    * A link on the error page for cross-network communication

Security
Added

    * Full set of padlock icons for security dialog box

Improvements

    * Improvements made to prevent spoofing of services

Fixed

    * Recognizing EV certificates issued directly from the Root
* Importing certificates

Miscellaneous
Added

    * A placeholder in Opera Turbo for plug-ins that are not loaded yet
* Functionality for switching Opera Turbo mode off for separate image elements

Improvements

    * Now possible to add Opera Turbo configuration files per language
* Improved anti-spoof checking

Fixed

    * Loading an automatically saved session
* Various dialogs with third-party mouse plug-ins installed
* High memory use related to the disk cache on huge torrents
.
,Show HN: The Cloud Resume Challenge BookSince April 2020, the Cloud Resume Challenge [0] has helped hundreds of people

• skill up on cloud,

• improve their career prospects,

• and even land cloud jobs from totally non-tech fields like plumbing and HR.

I ended up turning the challenge into a book to help the next generation of folks transition to cloud, and I'm very excited to offer it to HN readers at a 10% discount! [1]

What’s inside the ebook:

° 130+ pages of tools, tips, and bonus projects

• The secret “17th step” that makes your project stand out above the crowd

• How to write a challenge blog post that will get the right kind of attention

• Four all-new bonus projects covering AWS, Kubernetes, and more

• Proven challenge-to-job strategies for both career-changers and upskillers

• Case studies from challenge champions: how they got hired, what they learned

Plus, you get free access to my regular “Best Jobs in Cloud” newsletter [2], featuring curated job opportunities for both juniors and seniors - a $50/year value.

You can check out the original challenge, which forms the backbone of the book, at [3]. I would love any thoughts or feedback.

[0] https://cloudresumechallenge.dev

[1] https://forrestbrazeal.gumroad.com/l/cloud-resume-challenge-book/website-offer

[2] https://cloudirregular.substack.com/p/coming-soon-the-best-jobs-in-cloud

[3] https://cloudresumechallenge.dev/instructions/.
,ACTA - The owner of social network cannot be obliged to install filtering systemCourt of Justice of the European UnionnPRESS RELEASE No 11/12nLuxembourg, 16 February 2012

The owner of an online social network cannot be obliged to install a general filteringnsystem, covering all its users, in order to prevent the unlawful use of musical andnaudio-visual work

Such an obligation would not be respecting the prohibition to impose on that provider a generalnobligation to monitor nor the requirement that a fair balance be struck between the protection ofncopyright, on the one hand, and the freedom to conduct business, the right to protection ofnpersonal data and the freedom to receive or impart information, on the other.
,Failed for the past 12 years as an tech entrepreneurBack when I was 24, I pretty much hated my 9-5 job because of lack of control over my destiny, the limit of earnings and growth and the idea of going to the office every single day. I realized I could start something of my own.

So I started to look for something easy to do work on that would not consume a lot of my time. Blogs were a rage back then and multi-million dollar exits were quite common. I bought a domain and installed WordPress and started blogging after my working hours. I started a technology blog in the hope to replicate the success of Mashable and Techcrunch. I spent about 4 hours every night covering tech news about companies and social media in general.

2 years passed and I burned out myself. Traffic to the blog was flat and I was not making any meaningful money. I shut it down.

A few months later, I started a website that pulled information from Amazon and displayed dresses in a fancy and intuitive website. I opened a Facebook page, spent a lot of time marketing it and eventually made a grand total of 2 sales in a span of 3 months.

I decided to give up.

The very next year, I decided to build a note-taking web app that was a mash of Google calendar and a to-do list app. The idea was that people would see today's schedule by default and they would easily add and manage tasks.

I hosted it for a few months and lost interest due to a lack of customers.

After taking a break for a year or so, I decided to do something ground-breaking. I built my version of Facebook Groups/Slack that would allow people to share something interesting with others. You could create groups and add/remove people from them. The UI was fancy and a few of my friends and family loved it.

A few months after running it, I shut it down. I found it hard to justify its existence since everybody else was using Facebook groups and with the rise of mobile apps that allowed seamless sharing, my application made no sense.

Sensing an opportunity in media space again, I then started a news aggregator website that aggregated news titles from hundreds of outlets storing thousands of news articles per day. The website was smart enough to cluster the news articles based on topics which, Google news does well. People loved it and it got great reviews, but it was not growing fast enough.

And like earlier, I ran out of patience after 6 months and I shut it down.

After multiple failures, I decided to take a longer break. I had pretty much given up my entrepreneurship journey knowing there was no way I could build a reasonably successful business.

A year passed and I started to feel uneasy with myself and my day job.

So, I built a stupid web app that cleaned new articles by stripping them off of ads and showing only the relevant content. I shared it and got no real feedback from others. Nobody cared.

That's where it hit me, why not pivot to and a link management platform? I thought it's so easy to build and manage it. I could feel the tingling in my body. I built https://blanq.io/ with the excitement of a toddler.

I was so wrong.

I spent the next 1 year building the landing page, the entire web app plus some extra features in a hope that it will take off.

For the first 18 months, I had no paying customers. I put everything into this. All my previous experiences of failures and learning went into building this platform. "How could I fail?" I thought.

I then decided to stick to it and give myself 3 years to decide its fate.

On the 19th month, my efforts started to pay off. I landed my first customers then 2nd and then 3rd.... and so on. It's been 8 months since then and I now have 10 paying customers using my platform almost every day and growing every month.

My learning:

1.Don't quit too soon and don't be too hard on yourself.

2.With each failure, you do get better at not failing.

3.You improve at everything as time passes - marketing, programming, sales, operations..
,Ask HN: What's my profitable startup worth? (detailed stats provided)I've been running a US-based real estate related startup for a few years. I handle all aspects of the business myself from coding thru customer service and I've set it up so that it can run on auto-pilot for long periods of time (ie. months) while I focus on other interests. It's never been marketed, doesn't have a blog or any social presence. It does however have some great clients & industry partners who view my business as being more than a one person show. I have previously received multiple buyout offers, but until now I haven't seriously considered selling and I'm not sure if I actually will or not.

TRAFFIC

2013: 1.4M sessions, 5.4M pageviews & 33% bounce (60% desktop, 32% mobile & 8% tablet)

2014: 1.7M sessions, 6.2M pageviews & 54% bounce (42% desktop, 48% mobile & 10% tablet)

2015: 2.5M sessions, 10.8M pageviews & 54% bounce (28% desktop, 64% mobile & 6% tablet)

Source of traffic: 50% organic, 37% referral, 13% direct & 0% social

REVENUE

2013: $135k revenue - $2k expenses = $130k profit

2014: $105k revenue - $5k expenses = $100k profit

2015: $140k revenue - $5k expenses = $135k profit

Source of revenue: 30% AdSense, 20% users & 50% affiliate marketing

Expenses: hosting & credit card processing fees

2014 revenue reduction: caused by affiliate marketer closing their program

For obvious reasons, I’m using a throwaway account, but I will answer followup questions. However, I won’t disclose the name of my startup or it's address.

So what do you think my startup is worth?.
,Another AirBnB Host Horror StoryQuoraQuora connects you to everything you want to know about.
LoginSign UpAirbnb:

Has anyone had the experience of your Host listings being turned off by AirBnB due to bringing to their attention problems with their platform and procedures?
John Cohen, NYC HostYes

AirBnB recently hid all my listings. At the same time they cancelled over 19 bookings adding up to over $7000 dollars most likely more. Here is a copy of the email sent to those inconvenienced persons.

Dear xxxx,
We were just informed by John Cohen that your accommodation starting on xxx, April xx, 2012 (reservation xxxxxxx) is no longer available. You should know that hosts are penalized for canceling reservations and removed from our site if they do so frequently.

I am no longer able to access my account to see my future payouts -- approximately $2000 dollars -- or when I will recieve $954.

At the suggestion of an experienced attorney I have backed all information that was in my account including changes that were occurring after AirBnB shut off my listings.

I cannot prove what the customer service supervisor said over the phone but I will quote 'We have discussed it among ourselves', 'There are simply too many customer service requests from your account', 'You can apply in two months to be re-instated.'

After careful review of the backups it appears to be 21 bookings not 17. As of this date several guests are living in my home. Booked through airBnB. I have no idea if I will be paid for their stay. Here is a short list of my Complaints that resulted in AirBnb hiding my listings.

1) Peer review process as implemented is being used by a few guests as a threat of a 'Bad review' if I do not bend to demands for services not offered. Or if I attempt to enforce the House rules such as under age drinking or cleanig up after themselves.( Threse guests have no reviews of their own.)

2) Security Hole. Apparently airBnB does not maintain any information of the Guest of the guest.

3) CSR who answer the phones are given extraordinary power to rush to a judgement without giving the Host the benefit of the doubt.

4) Reservvation panel is a Mess if you are a busy Host. Dificult to make heads or tales from this. Even the CSR.

5) Bad reviews which are not opinion but statements of Fact. Say about the cleanliness of a Host. 'Place smells like Garbage' Bathroom's are dirty' by a guest who frequently broke house rules.

6) A clear and convincing connection between Guests who them selves have no reviews making a complaint or bad review on a Host who has asked them courteously to obey House rules.

7) Repeatedly blocking out up to 10 days or more on a room until an investigation is complete. Finding the Host acted properly

8) Many of my customer service calls were about parts of the WebSite not working or learning how to nagivate it properly. I have bad eye sight and need new glasses. EG recently a part of the listings page failed to show up where
prominently it states Host has PETS. Two guests allergic to Cats appeared.

. Though my listing clearly states CATS. I had to have my House keeper Vacume 2,000 square feet. So that the guests could finish their bookings. My cats were trapped in my bedroom for two weeks.

9) Security deposit is not a security deposit. Never in my Life have I been
compelled to negotiate with a petty thief

Their is a lot more. 24/7 is not 24/7 due to the lack of enouph Human Infrastructure to handle the Volume of calls. Resulting in knee jerk reaction's
and bad decision making.

I cannot help get the feeling that AirBnb in my opinion would like low end Hosts to quietly fade and disappear in to the night.

This one will not.

The average star rating of my spare bed rooms was 4.5 Stars.

Skirting around the Franchise laws of the State of New York and the Federal Franchise Laws.

Skirting around the case law in New York State concerning Defamation and Slander.

And who knows what else. (SPIONS)

I am a fundamentaly good New Yorker. I am confident that my fellow New Yorkers will hear my cry for HELP.

I have been crippled financially by AirBnB's actions. Humiliated. Down but not out. I have nothing to loose. I am old sickly.

In my youth in basic training at the USMC. You learn the history of this Institution.

Lt. General Chesty Puller.
'You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em.'

Below this you can read my reviews. It was AirBnB who cancelled the bookings
and Defamed and Slandered this host. I removed most of the cancelations as the web page would have been to long.

The host canceled my reservation
11 days before arrival.

Emily
The host canceled my reservation 46
days before arrival.

Alex
The host canceled my reservation 16
days before arrival.

Katharina
The host canceled my reservation 12
days before arrival.

Djamila
The host canceled my reservation 32
days before arrival.

Amy
The host canceled my reservation 22
days before arrival.

Wai
The host canceled my reservation 5 days
before arrival.

Dora
The host canceled my reservation 15
days before arrival.

Melanie And
Claas
The host canceled my reservation 4 days
before arrival.

Trevor
The host canceled my reservation 18
days before arrival.

Liudmila
The host canceled my reservation 90
days before arrival.

Jana Fabienne
The host canceled my reservation 139
days before arrival.

Alisia
The host canceled my reservation 3 days
before arrival.

Francesca
The host canceled my reservation 14
days before arrival.

Alonso
I stayed here because I didn't want to
spend a fortune in a hotel, so I booked at John's place. My room was
pretty cozy, clean and had air conditioner (which was really helpful
on those cold nights). The living room/kitchen/dinning room was ok,
and I liked the fact that there were other guests living there as
well and I met a lot of interesting people. I would recommend your
stay here if you want to save money, socialize with other cultures
and know how to clean after yourself (important part). It is up to
you if you want a clean room. The walls are really thin and sometimes
you can hear everything from the room next to yours, but overall, it
is good place for low price.

Lauren
Don't expect luxury & do not come
here if you're allergic to cats as John has 2 (very cute) or if you
don't know how to clean up after yourself (you will get told!). This
place is secure and very affordable for those on a budget, the
beds/toilets/towels are clean and John offers coffee every morning.
All in all, if you can forego any frills and live in a hostel
environment, this is a good deal. If not, try the Waldorf Astoria.

Viola
The place is just two blocks from the
subway stop and it really takes 10 minutes to get to Manhattan so is
ideal if you don't want to waste your day travelling. I have found
quite a friendly bunch of people living in John's loft and John
himself is a very helpful person. I would suggest to guests who have
never seen NYC to ask him tips on what's worth seeing in the City.
The constant presence of coffee in the place was, also, very much
appreciate!!! My overall experience was pretty positive and I would
recommend it.

Peter
John was a very nice host. The room is
great value for money. Expect no luxury, 'this isn't the
Waldorf-Astoria', as John would say. But it's a room, more or
less private, allthough you can hear everything that's going on in
the livingroom. But if you're in NYC for a few days, it's a great,
cheap spot. The room I rented had some temperture-issues, the heater
was a bit hard to control, and made some loud noises sometimes, but
John told me this in advance. He was helpful all the way.

Kyle
It was a nice private room! John was
very helpful in getting me acclimated to New York City, and he even
made me a nice BLT sandwich right when I arrived!

David
Relacin calidad precio muy buena.
Barrio'aburrido' pero el piso est muy bien conectado
(parada de metro cerca). Spermercado cerca. Lo recomiendo
positivamente para pasar ah unas vacaciones. John personalmente me
trat muy bien. Incluso cuando tuve problemas con la habitacin
S-9, la cual no recomiendo en invierno porque estn dentro las
mquinas de la calefaccin central (mucho ruido y calor), fue fcil
llegar a un acuerdo para que me diera otra habitacin que tena
libre. No s que hubiese pasado si no hubiera habido alguna
habitacin libre. En definitiva es un buen sitio para pasar tus
vacaciones en NY a muy buen precio.

Johannes
Best bang for the buck. Don't expect
luxury and don't be too picky, but there's everything you need and
it's a private room at a great rate. Quite uncomplicated, I could do
some short notice extension as I decided to stay one night longer,
and then even one more.

Iveta
I've recently stayed at the shared room
for 5 nights. It was a great experience, I can recommend this rental.
John is a great host, he is going out of his way to accommodate
everybody's requests. He is friendly and he is a great cook too! I am
planning to be back in New York at the end of April and I will stay
at this place again. I think that says a lot! it is a great place for
a great price.

New
Johns place is as described, a huge
and quiet loft that he built. Not luxury but its a good way to save
money if youre going to expend the whole day exploring the city.
Its close to the subway station wiht direct line to manhattan (A
and C line). John makes coffee every morning for the guests and he
cleans the bathrooms every morning as well.

Veronika
Great way to save money on a trip to
NYC. Bring your own blankets because it gets very cold at night and
there are none for you to use. The area is safe enough but it gets
very deserted at night. Coffee in the mornings was great. Don't
expect any privacy or luxury staying here but it is a cheap way to
see NYC. FYI, smoking is allowed indoors and there are two cats.
Average age of other guests is 22-25.

Camille
Another host nearby could not host me.
He sent me to John's place. As a young 18 year old french woman
traveling alone I am careful. The accommodations were incredible for
just $10. per day. $11. with the AirBnB fee. It is a medium size
room. Very bright. Sun drenched as the host John says. Though it has
4 twin beds on 2 wooden bunks and one twin it is not cluster phobic.
It is meant as a budget shared room to sleep in. The vanity was nice.
Storage that I locked with a padlock. The rest of the Loft is large.
Balcony's, gigantic rear deck and a giant private roof with nice
views including Manhattan. I had the room all by myself. But met
several interesting Europeans from Germany and Italy renting the
private rooms. The common area is large. Nice kitchen dining area.
Unusual. The large refrigerator is in the same room as the shower.
John is an artist. The shower room is large. The host was very
helpful. He showed me how to use the MTA Trip planner to efficiently
travel to my activities in Manhattan. John has to be the best Host on
AirBnB and possibly all of NYC ! Twice he made me a delicious meal !
3-4 Minute walk to Subway. A metro. 20 minutes 34 street Manhattan
off peak ! I am glad the other host cancelled. $10. nightly. safe,
clean convenient, food. #1 host and place to stay in NYC. Oh it is
$10. for thirty day stay. The price is more expensive for 3 days or a
week but still cheapest in NYC ! Thank you John. 5 stars. He deserves
10 stars !

Guido
John is a very good host... the loft is
in a good neighborhood just short walk from a supermarket and utica
subway station... and just 20 minutes far from Manhattan with public
transprtation!!! Sure i would be back there next time i'm going to
NYC! and if you are a good traveler who really wants to discover the
real life of the place you are visiting sure you'll enjoy this place.
Very safe, good wi fi connection, clean and easy! see you next time
John!

Patrick
This accomodation is by far the best
value for a short-stay room in New York that I have seen. The cost
for my own room per night actually worked out even cheaper than a
hostel where a person would share a full dormitory of 6-8 people.
This place was great value - and I had my own room. The host was very
helpful. My first experience of his helpfulness was when I noticed
that my computer cable had broken. When I asked him if he knew where
I could get a replacement in the city, he actually went out of his
way to fix the cable for me! He saved me a number of bucks doing
this, and also saved me the time it would have taken to locate the
replacement. Big thanks to him for that. And that was just the first
day. The host has coffee on the stove every morning. It is also
likely he will cook something for you a few times during your stay.
It could be a roast, or it could be a big breakfast sandwich that
will keep you going for a number of hours. The crowd that I came
across in the place was mostly young and vibrant and interesting. It
is a good place for you to meet up with like-minded adventurers in
the city of New York. The host has a large amount of very practical
local knowledge. He has a large willingness to share very useful
knowledge with you. This was invaluable for me because, as a
soon-to-be qualified attorney, I was in town to find out the
possibilities of locating a long-term apartment lease and a job in
the city. The host went out of his way to share his valuable
knowledge with me about these things. The host is worth listening to
carefully. The quality of the place was very satisfactory. If you are
a complainer or nit-picker, or have impossibly high standards, don't
waste anybody's time and get a 150 buck a night hotel instead.
However, if you want something with great value and have realistic
expectations of what great value is, then you will really benefit
from staying in a place like this. Even though I give a 4-star rating
(which is very good), I actually give the extra 5th star in the
rating when I factor in the price and all the extras. Again, have
realistic expectations for a place in this price range, and
appreciate good value when you see it, despite being a little rough
around the edges. Furthermore, as time goes on, the host continually
makes improvements to the place and has a genuine commitment to
creating accomodation that adds value to the people who stay there. I
expect the place will only become better and better in the future.

Matthew
5 stars! I had a great stay with John
in his loft apartment. His description of the living space is very
accurate. My room was clean and spacious, the loft was quiet through
the night (had no disruptions from flatmates in other rooms), the
bathrooms were clean and John even cooked 2 meals for me during my
stay (quite the chef I might add)! For the price range and location,
this listing can't be beat!

Stephanie
John is a welcoming friendly host.
Staying at his place in a private room beats staying at a hostel
sharing with 3-11 other unknowns. Also he makes sure he only rents to
non-sketchy people, which can only be a good thing. It's close to
Manhattan, the neighbourhood doesn't look safe but is actually
really ok and I doubt you can get a better deal than this. Peace out!

J. B.
John is a gracious and welcoming host.
The property is as described, and the bed is very comfortable. The
place (as stated) is rough-hewn, but clean, quiet., and comfortable.
The A train express is just two blocks away, so this is very
convenient to Manhattan.

Stephanie
We transferred to another room because
it was cheaper. But it's not that small - still a good size AND it's
private after all. John offered us some dinner one day which was
pretty darn good. He does keep things clean around here (but a lot of
it depends on other guests here too) so he's a good host.

Bettina
John's Place is very close to the train
station and in a safe area. I never felt insecure during the whole
stay. The rooms are in a loft and have all the advantages of a loft:
the common room, that everybody can use, is big and there are several
very big patios which is great for summer. You are welcome to use the
big kitchen and because John is a great cook, you should accept his
weekly invitation for a meal. John also knows a lot about New York
and has a lot of material and information to share. He answered my
E-mails amazingly fast and helped us a lot to find the way from the
airport to his place. On the other side, you should be aware, that
the walls in the loft are very thin and you can hear everything.
During the night it sometimes became very cold in the rooms, because
the rooms are very high and the heat accumulated under the ceiling.
There is just one shared shower for all. Altogether it's a nice place
to stay. But if you want to stay in New York for several weeks, you
should first test this place for some days and then decide if this is
the right place for you. Best wishes, Bettina

Isabella
The place is really nice and clean and
super close to the subway. My room had a beautiful view and a comfy
bed. John can be a little intense, on the first night he was quite
annoyed with me for catching a cab as he said cab drivers were
'crooks' but after that he was very helpful and pleasant.
Even gave me some delicious roast he made and let me hang out past
check out time. All in all it was a good experience.

Stephanie
Really nice spacious room which I
shared with my cousin and we had ample space for all our stuff. The
location is pretty near to the station, about five minutes walk away.
John is a really helpful host and made sure we had a place to stay on
New Year's night when he found out that we didn't have anywhere to go
for that night. And honestly I don't think you'll find a better deal
for the price you pay, especially if you're travelling alone in NYC
:)

Yoojin
I couldn't agree more with Nacio's
exact review. Close distance from subway station and warm rooms are
good. However, if you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, I don't
recommend this place. He smokes inside the house and rooms for guests
have a big glassless hole facing kitchen where he usually smoke.
Considering the cheap price of room, you may bear some shortcomings..
but I don't think it's comfortable to live for a long time in this
house.

Ling Sum
Great stay, great location! John is a
perfect host. The room is big enough. The neighborhood is safe!

Adam
Hey travelers! I stayed at john's space
in crown heights, Brooklyn for 10 days & would recommend it to
any of you out there on a budget who don't need many frills. It feels
like a cross between a hostel & a friend's place - there were
long term & short term guests here - everyone was respectful &
quiet. Excellent value for money & steps away from 24 hour
transit anywhere in NYC. The shower needs improvement but it's a
great place to hang yer hat. Would/will stay here again. Thanks John,
Merry holiday everyone!!! Adam

Cristina
I wouldn't choose Jonn's in matter of
the size of the room. But it was comfortable and the practical
facilities all right. Besides the room there is a ' shared space'
where it is possible to spend time/ do activities if the space of the
room isnt 'satisfying' which works fine. The bed was fine.
Transport to Manhattan is easy.

Carmen
If you are considering a hostel, this
would be a much better choice. The rooms are private; there is a
fridge, basic cooking facilities and John makes coffee every morning.
John gives fair warning about the neighborhood and I certainly
wouldn't walk around late at night, but it is very near the train,
the grocery store and laundromat are walking distance and the
neighborhood folk are generally friendly. It is definitely worth the
price.

Giorgio
Nice room, close to subway station and
to everything, few minutes to Manhattan. Mattresses, sheetes and
pillows where new when we arrived. John is funny and very helpful, he
gave us a lot of advices.

Nirmal
Good place overall. Pros: own room with
lock and key, on A express line, cheap Cons: My clothes smelled like
smoke, cats kept me up 3 nights, the fridge is in the bathroom for
some reason. the area is a little ghetto but overall safe since very
close to the main road. John and everyone in the house is friendly
and keep the place clean, though i bought my own cleaning wipes and
cleaned the toilets few times. I expected that since the place has 9
rooms and just 2 toilets and 1 bathroom. john was very gracious and
offered dinner on more than 2 occasions. for $29 a night it was a
bargain.

Isabell
It's a good place to stay for a few
weeks if you need an affordable homebase while you're exploring the
city The subway is just a short walk away, it takes about 20 minutes
to get to the west side of downtown Manhattan, which for New York is
very okay. John is a helpful host, often offering his guests food and
good advice or tips on where to go and how to get there. There is a
large common area with a kitchen that holds everything you need; the
bathrooms and shower are also shared by all. Rooms have loft beds,
drawers, chairs, tables, lamps - in short, everything you need. If
anything's missing, just ask; John is quite good at providing
anything extra (for example the extension cord and socket adapter I
needed to get comfortable in bed with my laptop). If you have any
more questions, just ask, I'll be happy to help you out.

Adam
I stayed at Johns place for just over a
week. The location of the place is great, only a short walk to the
train station and ~10 min to lower Manhattan. There was also on the
street parking easily available. John was a great host, provided me
information on how to get around and also recommended some places to
check out. Its great value for money, would stay here again if I'm in
NYC. Room was sun drenched and clean. He offered coffee every
morning. The complimentary BLT he made for me was delicious. If
anyone has any questions just send me an email.

Elena
Yo y mi amigo nos hospedamos en una
habitacin preciosa baada por el sol. La casa situada en un barrio
seguro y autentico newyorkino estaba a pocos minutos del metro. John
es muy simptico y habla espaol nos ayudo mucho ofreciendo su
ayuda para organizar nuestro viaje mejor. Gracias John!

Rhona
Very helpful when we had a last minute
emergency, my daughter was in New York without internet and I was in
Scotland and I had to find her somewhere quickly. He replied
immediately and made up the room for her. She says it was great to
have a private room and room to open a case and hang up clothes. Easy
to come and go as you get your own key and it's close to everything
you need especially the subway. She says she felt safe in the house
and the neighbourhood, even as a solo female. Complimentary coffee
was also nice as was the BLT he made one day.
CommentLoading... Repost 1:16 on Tue Mar 27 2012
Cannot add comment if you are logged out.
View Answer Change LogLoading...Follow QuestionAnswer Author
FollowJohn Cohen

NYC Host.


Reddit Images 12

I finally finished my stitch sampler from my embroidery book. Every stitch from 1 to 6 threads with the page number as a reference. And man did I HATE some of those stitches! (And LOVE some of the others!). I even added the DMC colors I used for each sheet on the last page.

I finally finished my stitch sampler from my embroidery book. Every stitch from 1 to 6 threads with the page number as a reference. And man did I HATE some of those stitches! (And LOVE some of the others!). I even added the DMC colors I used for each sheet on the last page. 0



As of today, all artworks with Toni G have been removed in the Shopee app. Cover photo of the fb page of Shopee has been changed. Might be the shortest period for a Shopee ambassador (Oct 1-10 only). Usually, Shopee use an ambassador for a quarter or minimum 1 month.

As of today, all artworks with Toni G have been removed in the Shopee app. Cover photo of the fb page of Shopee has been changed. Might be the shortest period for a Shopee ambassador (Oct 1-10 only). Usually, Shopee use an ambassador for a quarter or minimum 1 month. 1



Coloring Book 'Agit' Mission Event (10.25 - 11.1 2PM KST)

Coloring Book 'Agit' Mission Event (10.25 - 11.1 2PM KST) 2



Coloring Book 'Agit' Limited Profile Package (10.25 - 11.1 2PM KST)

Coloring Book 'Agit' Limited Profile Package (10.25 - 11.1 2PM KST) 3



Coloring Book “Agit” LE Sale (10.25 - 11.1 2PM KST)

Coloring Book “Agit” LE Sale (10.25 - 11.1 2PM KST) 4



Since everyone hated on the dude coloring a page, I'm gonna present to you: Hunter x Hunter in color (my favorite manga)! My goal is to color every page (at least in volume 1). About 20 pages done so far, though it takes long af and I rarely spend time doing it. You can downvote me now.

Since everyone hated on the dude coloring a page, I'm gonna present to you: Hunter x Hunter in color (my favorite manga)! My goal is to color every page (at least in volume 1). About 20 pages done so far, though it takes long af and I rarely spend time doing it. You can downvote me now. 5



Coloring 1 page from every chapter of Chainsaw Man part 1

Coloring 1 page from every chapter of Chainsaw Man part 1 6



Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 7



I sorted OUAT female characters outfits by color. What’s your favorite color for their outfits?(page 1-12)

I sorted OUAT female characters outfits by color. What’s your favorite color for their outfits?(page 1-12) 8



Look at the color difference in her eyes. 10 weeks vs 1 year.

Look at the color difference in her eyes. 10 weeks vs 1 year. 9



Volume 10 color page and back cover

Volume 10 color page and back cover 10



day4 page 3 of the epic yume nikki monthyl challenge thingy everday draw 1 page soemthing art challenge lmaoooooooo i liked how this turned out i guess, i had a lot of free time(not really im drowning in school work) today so i was able to full color it

day4 page 3 of the epic yume nikki monthyl challenge thingy everday draw 1 page soemthing art challenge lmaoooooooo i liked how this turned out i guess, i had a lot of free time(not really im drowning in school work) today so i was able to full color it 11



Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page)

Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 12



When I was a kid, I learned to draw off of the Neopets tutorials. Now, i'm an artist of 10 years. I thought I would color some of the old coloring pages to pay tribute to this summer's 10 year anniversary of art! Here are a couple!

When I was a kid, I learned to draw off of the Neopets tutorials. Now, i'm an artist of 10 years. I thought I would color some of the old coloring pages to pay tribute to this summer's 10 year anniversary of art! Here are a couple! 13



[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts!

[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 14



What are numbers 1 - 10 coloring pages?, What are numbers 1 - 10 coloring pages?, What is a number 1-10 coloring page?, What is a number 1-10 coloring page?, What age group is this number coloring pages pack for?, What age group is this number coloring pages pack for? , What are numbers 1 - 10 coloring pages?, What are numbers 1 - 10 coloring pages?, What is a number 1-10 coloring page?, What is a number 1-10 coloring page?, What age group is this number coloring pages pack for?, What age group is this number coloring pages pack for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

58 bookshelf coloring page

63 betty boop coloring page

18 beach chair coloring page