24 2019 coloring page
2019 coloring page
3D Number 2019 coloring page – Coloring Page 0
Check out our coloring pages 2019 selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 1
Check out our 2019 coloring pages selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 2
Free New Year 2019 Coloring Pages Printable 3
2019-12-17 - The Best Coloring pages for adults of 2019 4
2019 coloring page from Happy New Year category. Select from 60597 printable crafts of cartoons, nature, animals, Bible and many more. S SuperColoring.com 112k followers More … 5
Dec 30, 2018 - Coloring page for 2019 New Year’s or New Year’s Eve! Dec 30, 2018 - Coloring page for 2019 New Year’s or New Year’s Eve! Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete … 6
Check out our 2019 coloring page selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 7
Jan 22, 2019 - New years 2019 coloring page FREE printable New years 2019 coloring page File format - PDF Instruction – Print and color the sheet as you like. Click Here for All New Year … 8
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 9
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 10
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 11
2019 coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 12
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 13
30 New Years 2019 Coloring Pages - Zsksydny Coloring Pages 14
Coloring Pages For New Years 2019 - Free Coloring Page 15
New years 2019 coloring page – 10 Minutes of Quality Time 16
Free New Year 2019 Coloring Pages Printable 17
Image result for 2018 2019 coloring sheet | New year coloring pages, Preschool coloring pages 18
New Year 2019 Coloring Page Cartoon | New year coloring pages, Rudolph coloring pages, New year 19
Free New Year 2019 Coloring Pages Printable 20
Free New Year 2019 Coloring Pages Printable - Coloring Junction 21
New Year's Coloring Page - 2019! ~ Love My Big Happy Family 22
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 23
30 New Years 2019 Coloring Pages - Zsksydny Coloring Pages 24
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 25
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 26
Faerlmarie Coloring Pages: 34 New Year Coloring Pages 2019 27
2019 New Year Paper Party Eye Mask template – Coloring Page 28
Class of 2019 vertical Graduation – Coloring Page 29
New Year 2019 coloring pages to download and print for free 30
July 2019 Coloring Calendar Coloring Pages Printable 31
December Calendar 2019 Coloring Pages Printable 32
January Calendar 2019 Coloring Pages Printable 33
July Coloring Calendar 2019 Coloring Pages Printable 34
hello this is Nikki and my Agri coming, to you from Niagara Falls Canada this is, my month end video where I am going to, show you the pages that I completed, during the month of July but before I, start doing that this month was shall we, say epic month for the Nikki and Niagara, channel I reached 1000 subscribers and I, thank each and every one of you for, subscribing to my channel and taking, your time out to watch me and I feel, privileged that you let me take up some, of your precious time it it makes me, feel very humble that you would enjoy, listening to me and seeing the little, things that I show you so I this is my, goal for this channel I have always, wanted to get to 1000 subscribers the, first thing that having this many, subscribers allows me to do is to have a, community board which I've really been, looking forward to having so please, check that out and it's a place for you, to talk to me for me to talk to you and, for you my subscribers to talk to each, other, take your topics from, anything that I posted in my videos or, you know it doesn't all it isn't all, about me but you know we'll talk about, whatever and you can definitely talk, about some of the things that I've shown, you in my videos and ask me questions, and I'm just really excited about that, so please go over and visit and say hi, and just you know do it the other thing, of course is that I have the required a, thousand subscribers the last time I, looked I had a thousand thirty-three so, we've gone well over and I have way more, than enough watch hours so Amazon, approved me for monetization, I don't want monetization because I want, to I don't I want to sell you stuff or I, expect to get rich on YouTube or, anything like that but it's just it's, just a goal that I think we all have as, YouTube makers we you know want that we, want that vindication that we've made it, to a thousand and that you know we can, we can have ads so with the money that I, make from ads I plan to put it back into, my channel I already buy coloring books, and coloring supplies and start stuff, and if I receive money from YouTube from, the ads or from Amazon from my Amazon, affiliate links that are in all of mine, all of my videos that money just goes, toward lightening my burden in buying, these things to create content on this, channel if I make you know decent, amounts of money where I can you know, actually buy something of significance, we can you know chat as a community and, decide what I should buy for the channel, and you know such things so yeah anyways, I just wanted to mention that I am also, in the process of getting a giveaway, ready which I will probably be doing, next week, and everybody will be included I always, do international giveaways because I, love all my subscribers and you're, willing to spend your time with me and, I'm willing to pay the postage to, wherever you live of course if you live, overseas for me and I'm going to mail it, the cheapest way so you know it could, take a little while but yeah but, everybody's included so um from there, first of all I need to get my drink, because for a lot to bring it to the, table with me back then and we will, start the finished pages I have a lot if, you've watched my previous finished, pages you know that I'm our like a speed, demon and I have a ton of pages so go, ahead and grab yourself a drink or a, snack or something to watch while but, sorry to drink her eat while you watch, my, finish pages so enough of the talking, McGee, let's get on with it okay so first of, all this I colored in this book for the, Christmas in July color along and it, also qualifies for the color your horde, challenge or color along and this is the, picture that I did I'm gonna have to, zoom in a bit I think that will work for, the bigger books so yeah this was a lot, of fun to color I really enjoyed this I, used I used fineliners anyways so yeah, that was a lot of fun and these are sent, these are single sided so I didn't have, to worry for anything going through and, nothing did so nope no big deal so yeah, I like that, hey you oh I use pan pastel for the, background my next book was another one, that qualifies for Christmas in July and, color your hoard and this is the picture, that I colored in here and this was done, with my color Derwent color soft pencils, if I had a lot of fun doing this one too, I don't color with pencils very often, but I do occasionally get the urge to, the next one was for the charming, shibuya there I thought I thought we, were too zoomed in to reach, regular-sized books there we go so this, was for the charming Jimmy's colour, along and I'm trying to color in this, book every month anyway so that was good, and this is the one I did in here and I, chose this one because July it was my, birthday month so I basically did this, as a self-portrait and lime green is my, is my absolute favorite color to wear, and color of my hair and color of my, eyes and I even I used red spark glitter, gel pen for the shoes because I have a, pair of sparkly red shoes, I call them my Wizard of Oz shoes so, used a lot of media on here Copic and, [Music], silver gel pen because the color the, decorations I did as a red and silver, yeah I really I really like how that one, came out I haven't seen that I did it on, July 2nd so it's not my fault since I, looked at it okay then the next one was, able to hit a few color lungs so it's a, cute chibi Christmas coloring book so it, qualified for the charming chippies it, qualified for Christmas in July and a, qualified for color your horde and this, is the picture that I did I was really, feeling intimidated by the pictures in, this book because there's like there's, so much detail in them, that I didn't know if I could do them, justice but I absolutely had a blast, doing this I used a lot of different, media on this one as well the main image, here I used my Copic markers and then, for the patterns in the background I, used fine liners for fine liners and, [Music], water-based markers I can't tell which, one's for all the pattern in the, background and then I put silver gel pen, for tinsel on a lot of the things and, the the background here is a black pasta, pen so we're really pleased with how, that one turns out and I'll definitely, be coloring in that again now the next, book is one that I've decided is going, to be my long-term book that I'm going, to work in and try to try to finish this, was my big book that I'm working on, finishing so so I decided might as well, start at the beginning because every, page is the same except a different, animal so I started off, for completion I will do all these but I, haven't touched to them yet started with, the first full page so we did three this, month and that is the first one that I, did it looks complicated but it wasn't, really I mean it's very simple things, that your coloring I'm also going to, only use gel pen in this book so it's, all done in jumping which is easy to, color with and click click but this did, take me three days to color and for me, and that is a long time because I do not, like I do not like working on a page for, days and days and days you know I like, one day or maybe you know just need to, finish it off the next day so then the, next one that I did was the Australian, sheepdog and this one actually out of, the three that I did this I found the, most tedious and it really was just, because I got tired of the color scheme, that I had chosen Purple's not one of my, favorite colors and I decided to you, have purple go with the pink and a, little bit of kind of like a shirt tooth, green building throughout there which I, don't know if you can see on camera or, not so yeah I found this one the most, tedious but it was it was simple to do, and then the next one was the giraffe, and this one was really easy to do and I, just absolutely love coloring leaves I, just got out a handful of different, colors of greens and I randomly went, through with one color then went back, randomly colored until they were all, color, and of course the drafts I did realistic, colors that's not something I intend to, do very often in this book this is a, really pretty one it's simple but it's, nice so that's three pages in there that, I've done this month don't none of my, books qualify for color lungs anymore so, I'm working in the one color mandala a, book from Sun Life Drawing except I'm, not doing them one color I'm just, coloring them that's regular as regular, Mandela's and mandalas and making up my, own color schemes so I think I did too, in here so I did this one this one this, one so that's four I did I really really, like this one I used all the fluorescent, markers that I have in my oh whoo hoo, set and this is what this is when you, use fluorescents just for a pattern you, use all fluorescents and they all go, together and it is bright and cheerful, so for fan of that one, then I continued on with mystery color, pets this month I also bought the new, the new volume that came out it's what, found that in July so I'm glad I was, worried that I was just gonna find this, issue and never be able to find the, magazine again but yes I am so I did I, might have just done one in here yeah I, did I did this one this is a hamster I'm, assuming it's a hamster looks like, wooden to me I don't know what this is, cucumber so anyways I used, I used my budget-friendly alcohol, markers I have touched fives and oh who, who's at the moment so one out of that, and then I am still working this one, even working it for a while, I don't think I did anything in it last, month and this month I did oh yeah I, thought I did too it looks like I only, did one so yeah I did this one that's, really cute I love the patterns patterns, in here they're very full part ish and, bright happy colors, so that's a color by number book a lot, of these are colored by numbers but not, all then for the Zen doodle color by, number book I am working in playful pets, and I will work in this one until it's, done or until it's spring again when I, will switch back to spring awakenings, so in this one I am positive I did too, because I've decided I'm going to do too, so did this one of the kitty in the, luggage which is cute and then this one, of the puppy on rug yeah, then the next one is romantic country, and I followed along with a color alone, on the internet I mean like I'm on, YouTube so I didn't do exactly what that, person was doing but I followed along, and did things in the order and, sometimes I changed the color of what, she was doing I used a wide variety of, media in this used my color soft pencils, I used may ped water-based markers I, used black and white pasta I used some, gold glitter gel pen I used some red, glitter glue and I think that's all so, this one goes towards color your hoard, this first picture that I have done in, this and I really like it so that's kind, of got me into coloring these books, because I really like them but I, couldn't just make that first mark you, know, just taking a sip of my drink there so, that was a lot of fun I really enjoyed, doing that and then I did some more, pages in the bell the bell be' family, color by number books and the animal, mosaic I did the zebra which I believe, is on the cover yep so I guess the zebra, whoops just turn on the right way around, we did the zebra and so he was in the, pop art colors and then I did Katie the, butterfly and she has done and natural, colors then I worked in the other one, which has travel mosaic I don't believe, I did - a nice one as well no I showed, you that one already okay so this one is, a mess it just didn't turn out well and, I fell asleep while it was coloring this, one so it looks like somebody scribbled, on it so I'm not said about back then I, get this one and this one turned out, nice this is a bungalow and I used looks, like I used the combination of no I, don't think I used alcohol markers I, just used like I used naked markers and, creoles super tips, and then this book I work in every month, and this is my 3 color book they are, very simple my mandalas and my theme for, this book it doesn't use three colors so, it's taken me a while to find a medium, that works well on these pages because, they're very very smooth and from all, the things that I've tried the Crayola, super tips work the best, so that's what I've used so I did this, one and I did this one not crazy about, that one this one unfortunately my, colors soaked it through on this one and, I didn't use dark enough colors to cover, it up on here, and then I did this one this one's my, favorite, that I did so yeah also before I did in, there and then I did too and color iaj, miss stair Disney babies Cercle magic by, Shep erodes and I believe I did too yes, so these little two that I did I'm not, sure who this is I want to say that it's, baby Alice in Wonderland with her cat, Diana but I'm probably totally wrong, and here's baby chip this one turned out, beautiful the shading and everything, looks great these look better on camera, or looked at from a distance than when, I'm sitting here with the books you know, straight in my face up close, they don't look this, and if I've detailed as they do from the, distance so yeah I just did those two, and that one and my pile over here kind, of fell over so we did a little bit of, my French magazines here this one is Zen, and all the pictures are kind of like, Chinese Buddhist type of feeling so, there's this one which is a temple my, only did one there's two in this this is, just beautiful, I love it it looks so realistic and it, looks so intricate but I've they're like, the most fun thing impossible for me to, do I just if I only had these French, color iaj Mystere books I would be happy, as a clam but of course I have full set, syndrome so I would have to have every, one of them I've always had full set, syndrome though I mean when I was a kid, I read a lot and I kept all my books to, myself and I had to have all of them in, a series and yeah so Disney babies came, along and these are the two that I did I, believe this is Oliver and company and, of course this is Dumbo okay so I did, four in this one I really like this that, turned out really nice and then I did, these two here I don't know who that is, unless it's a the littlest boy in Peter, Pan what was his name you know John and, Michael I forget which was which and I, think this is baby brother bear, those are the four and I use them, Crayola super tips in all of these um, okay miss dare but I I forgot to tell, you this one I used um big intensity as, they're called now then the next next, one I did this one for color your hoard, so did I not oh no I didn't work in this, one I just kept it with them I didn't, want to separate the books okay so this, one buddies I did before color your, hoard so I just did the first one in, here and this I believe is topia even, though I hadn't seen it and then I did a, couple in the Zen master color by number, of lighthouses I love this book this, picture ship different pictures are just, beautiful I mean I love lighthouses they, just they just look so wonderful and, they remind me of the old moon days so, we did this one this is actually the, back of the previous page so they bleed, right through this paper um yeah so I, did this one and then I did this one, right here so this has a very colorful, yacht and I'm looking forward to working, in that again next month then I did a, book for color your hoard the dr. Seuss, coloring book almost everything in here, is a double spread and I just didn't, want my first thing I didn't hear to be, a double spread so, one of the few single spreads I did was, this right here and so I did this in one, of my favorite fashion combination of, colors I used my fineliners Stabilo or, Statler's I don't know which and then I, used my color soft my Derwent color soft, pencils to do the the five things that, was a lot of fun to do doing the knees, was kind of like Davina a pattern room, on dolly, you just kind of like got into us in, now this is another one I'm working in, every month this is the North American, edition of this book and I so so wish I, had the French Edition because the paper, in this is horrible, for double-sided so this is who I did, this month and I'm working in this every, month because I'm not a huge Star Wars, fan I really like the first three movies, from the 70s and 80s and you know I grew, up with those and I have watched the, original Star Wars like in reality like, 20-some times but the others only a, couple times and they haven't watched, well I've watched a couple of the new, ones but yeah so I'm working in this, every month so that I like actually do, it I think if I put it away on the shelf, I would forget about it so that was my, one page and I was glad it was Princess, Leia because she was one of my favorite, characters and then next was coloring, heaven cats 2019 and this goes for, colour your hoard and with this is the, one I did by Jess Erskine and I did a, base with my Copic markers for the cat, and I also did the cup then I used my, Derwent color soft on the cat and I used, there those big markings there sorry big, intensity I have to get used to the new, nickname, I am I think they're the yeah I'm pretty, sure that the big intensities that I, used for further cut that was fun cuz I, was just like doing the mandala and I, liked how that turned out then, I did my picture out of sea life I, hadn't to order to any more of these, books I I do have one other one but that, I think this one is the most intricate, one and since this was the first one I, bought I thought all the others were, going to be in turkette but I've seen a, few people working in them and doing, flips of the others now and they're not, on the same level of details so this is, the one that I did some dolphins all the, pictures in here are beautiful and I use, my fineliners to do these ok and then my, favorite mandala book is the art of, mandala by Jason Hamilton it says volume, 1 so I wish he would hurry up and, publish a volume to Jason so I think it, did 3 in here did this one a couple of, these I put my color palettes on them I, love this I love these colors turned out, really nice and this one I love you know, what I did is that I totally forgot to, put to put a protection page between, these so the color transfer dough over, onto here but it was easily covered up, except for the bits around the outside, but yeah it looks really good it looks, like little paints batters so I like, this one too and then this one this one, I made a big boo-boo here so it's a, quaint noticeable, I tried to fix it as best I could and I, don't know whether it made it worse or, better so anyways a lot of the black was, already on here like the black the black, here and the black here was already on, it and so I decided to use black as one, of my colors and then I love pink and, black they're my favorite well I keep, saying everything's my favorite color or, color combination I just love bright, colors so yeah I like that one so now, when I sit down with a $1 book I can't, just do one the same with patterns this, is the designing colors magazine from, penny press it is volume 14 there have, been at least one more volume published, since this but not going to buy another, one until I'm almost done this one so we, did two for this one I like the color, combination on here but somehow it just, doesn't feel right to me I don't know, and then this one again I knew I wanted, to use tan because it has a tee thing it, has tea tea cups a kettle tea bag some, actual cups of cups of tea and so yeah I, just kind of like came up with my, palette and then I decided the real, thing should be colored in real colors, so blemings are yellow and the sweets, here have pink icing on them oh I kind, of like this I like I like it better, than that one but I still these two, aren't my favorite, I really love that book and then here's, 100 magical patterns and I like this, book a lot too it is simple it's a big, so here's your alcohol markers age I can, watch TV and not make too many mistakes, while doing these so we did this one and, I was a little disappointed because I, had I had the running out of ink, syndrome happened to me here not only, once but twice I started off my markers, were working great and then my orange, ran out while I was doing this round and, then as I was finishing up this round my, red started running up and they just, barely made it work to finish up the, last round so that was kind of, disappointing otherwise I would have, really liked this this is grey by the, length it looks it does look brownish, but it's great I've come to know that, gray is a really good neutral color to, use and then I did this one which is, quite different to the previous ones, like done in here and I really like this, just use my budget-friendly, budget-friendly um alcohol markers and, then I used a pink sparkly or a pink and, glitter gel pen for the little jewels on, there whatever oh yeah that was fun, and then I finished this book this is my, fourth book that I had finished I'm not, going to do a flip through of it here, I'm going to give this its own video, where I do a flip through of it I will, show you a couple that I did this month, let's just turn to the back I'll show, you a couple of the ones they did this, book this month so there's Jimmy Dean, there's Princess Diana Abe Lincoln, Muhammad Ali, so there's some that I worked on this, month I really really really liked, working in this book and I have all the, others in the set I am NOT going to do a, corkle in August so I'm taking a break, because I worked hard on this I I don't, know if I said it already but I was, halfway through the book when I started, to complete it this month so I did I did, it basically half of it this month and, these take a while to do so there, weren't that many pages to do but each, one does take a good portion of your day, and so yeah that was the book that I had, agreed to finish and this one I did this, and it's all in water-based markers, except for a gold glitter pen one of the, colors it tickles me that one of the, colors is gold so I always use a gold, gel pen for the, and the other one I did was this one of, a bird in a tree yeah these are these, are really easy to do but they're quick, and fun and so I am going to make this, my next book that I'm going to complete, just be my August book to complete it is, it's more than half done but it still, has quite a few pages in it it doesn't, have as many as it looks like it has, because at the end there's about six or, so sample pages from there other books, which unfortunately are not colored by, numbers so I won't be doing those and, this is by lilt kids coloring books they, have a lot of colored by number books, that are basically the the same sort of, thing as this one lots of flowers and, butterflies and and other things yeah, this is the one that I'm gonna work on, finishing for August and then I hope, you're enjoying your drink maybe put, pause on and go get yourself some more, we've got a handful more to go here so, then I worked in adorable aliens this, was for coloring your hoard and this is, the one that I did and I am pretty, tickled at the way that this list turned, out really like it I used I used Copic, marker for my background art from my, base and, then I colored over the grass and the, alien he is a gilded bladder booze I, colored over him in the grass with my, Derwent Heller soft and then I did the, sky with black and white vodka, and yeah I'm really happy with how that, one turned out so that's how that's, that's the way I'm gonna work in this, magazine is just a really fun pictures, okay then I worked in Travel mosaic I'm, working through this slowly but surely, surely I should say and I did this one, this month it's I don't know is that st., Petersburg I don't know what it's called, but it's some famous building in our, church in Russia so I used water-based, markers and I think I might have used my, Flair's what are they Pentel oh here I, have them in front of me they are Oh, Paper Mate papermate Flair I used those, for this they're nice bright colors and, then I used that's always oh I'm going, around the base of this one in sharpie, so yeah that I I love these they're like, absolutely beautiful and you know with, the bright colors and everything and, they it's just amazing watching it come, to life you know because it starts off, as just this you know massive separated, sections of shapes and it turns into you, know I mean you can search some of these, you can sort of you know you can tell, what they are it's not that much of a, mystery but whoa they're different once, they're colored but the thing is is that, these taken me a long time to do I don't, know what it is maybe it's just well I, think I know what it is is that you do, have to color every single one of these, spaces separately, you can't like draw around the section, and color it in like you can with most, of my most of my um you know mystery, coloring things so yeah these do take me, a long time to do much longer than any, of my other color by numbers so that's, why I'm working on it slowly enjoying, the process, it looks like there's three left so work, then color me Wilder this is a try, animals color by number but and I did, these two and I am using the do they use, me ped me pig markers I like them a ped, markers they only come in a set of 24, but they have nice colors and they're, bright as heck this one is different, from most of the other ones most of the, animals in here are symmetrical like, this and every now and then there's one, that's not like this so this is a, crested crane and I'm using the vivid, palette so that they're not done, realistically they're more like pop art, colors and this one is a slow loris and, I looked it up and they're found in, Malaysia if you did not know that and, then - laughs we have to see this book, every month it did did for out of here, actually so let's turn them this way I, did that one and I did that one, and then this one I love this it's my, favorite of the ones they did and then I, did this one yeah these are a blast if I, had nothing but these books I would just, be a happy camper, and my final book that I worked in was, from the color by numbers the series, this one is called the happiness and I, did one in here and that is this one so, I'm going around these with the black, sharpie border as well and this one this, one like even as soon as I started, adding color and I thought you know we, were going with all these pastel shades, and stuff it just reminded me all the, time of that picture of Jesus with the, Lambs that is it's popular and he has so, coloring the whole thing I was like, seeing jesus loves me this I know for, the Bible tells me so, okay okay enough I won't hurt your ears, but yeah I found myself singing that, Jesus because it just it just made me, think of that so there you have it those, are all the pictures of that i colored, of this month and it was a doozy of a, month I can tell you so I don't know how, long it is going to be it was really hot, in July and I was stuck in bed for a, couple of weeks so I had plenty of time, to be coloring and as my regular, visitors will know, I am a bit found quite a bit and that is, why I do the amount of coloring of that, I do so I want to thank you for joining, me I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at, my coloured pictures this month and I, hope that if you haven't already that, you'll subscribe and please leave me a, comment if you have any questions or any, suggestions or things that you would, like me to do on this channel for you, just let me know in the comments and I, will do that I have one that I'm working, on getting ready to do someone had asked, me what I used what pens and pencils I, used for my color by number books so I, thought well why don't I just go through, all my coloring supplies so because I've, never done that before so that's one, that I'm getting myself organized for so, that will be coming up in the future and, also the flip of my finished coloring, book there so thank you for joining me, and in the meantime until next time bye, bye
Booking service for Coliving facilities in Japan opens its β version officially[Kyoto, Japan, June 22nd]
achicochi LLC (Co-founders: Akane Yamamoto & Yuki Doi) has just announced that they opens 'achicochi.life' a booking service for coliving facilities in Japan. It enables digital nomads staying in Japan to book facilities in
Why coliving in Japan ?
Based on the survey by Upwork Global Inc., 35% of the whole workers in the U.S. is freelancers, and 64% of them answers they work online. (2018) Many of people who work remotely live where they want, and even travel around while working. The trend of 'workcation' or 'digital nomad' life is becoming popular world-widely in recent years. Along with it, coliving facility - a facility with a living space, working space and like-minded community - is also being known among digital nomads.
Japan has famous destinations including Kyoto or Tokyo for digital nomads. However, information about accommodation for coliving or long-term stay in Japan is not available on one web site. achicochi LLC launched 'achicochi.life' to provide the solution for the inconvenience on getting coliving information in Japan.
What you can get on achicochi.life
Booking service for coliving facilities, accommodation which is suitable for long-term stay of 2 weeks or more
Information about coworking places, local areas
Events such as meetup, cultural workshops to experience local culture and connect to like-minded people
'achicochi.life'
Web page : https://achicochi.life/
*β version is limited for Kyoto area
Coming up schedule
Service will be covering other cites in Japan (2019)
Own-managed Coliving facility in Kyoto is opening (Sep. 2019)
###
If you would like to know more about this topic, please contact to Yuki Doi at+81-9020431754 or email to y.doi@achicochi.net.
,Ask HN: Why Services like Facebook ads/stripe are closing Venezuelan accounts?Services like Facebook ads/stripe are wrongly closing Venezuelan accounts
Venezuelan users have been reporting that different services such as facebook/instagram ads [1], heroku services [2], stripe atlas [3], sedo [4], and others, have been blocking venezuelan users and terminating accounts due to sactions that they didn't even care to read, the sactions are pretty explicit at targeting only individuals and officials of the government [5] and there is even licences that allow these services to operate [6] and a faq [7] where this is explained
Even kayak.com (and all booking holdings sites) stopped accepting venezuela as a country of origin for flights, (see: https://i.imgur.com/nAouvUB.png) with a learn more link that goes to [5], and it makes no sense at all despite how much we need to buy plane tickets as people is fleeing the country.
So, what's the deal with these services closing their doors to 30million venezuelans when the sactions are targeting a defined list of individuals?
---
[1] https://twitter.com/search?q=facebook%20ads%20venezuela&src=typed_query&f=live
[2] https://twitter.com/gonzalezlrjesus/status/1167833470116225025
[3] https://stripe.com/docs/atlas
[4] https://www.sumarium.es/2019/08/06/empresa-alemana-sedo-suspende-todas-las-cuentas-de-venezolanos-por-las-sanciones/
[5] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/venezuela.aspx
[6] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/venezuela_gl25.pdf
[7] https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Sanctions/Pages/faq_other.aspx#venezuela.
Reddit Images 27
[ART] WSJ 11/2019 color page. BokuBen X Yūna-san (LQ) 0
WSJ 11/2019 color page. BokuBen X Yūna-san (LQ) 1
Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 2
page coloring for ch 171. 3
Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 4
[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 5
[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 6
First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 7
Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 8
{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 9
My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 10
This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 11
Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 12
I TRIED to colour this Melanie Martinez coloring book page.I'll do more of these. 13
I colored an Empires-themed page from the latest Hermits and Friends Coloring Book 14
coloring page! 15
HEAT 2 - coloring page 16
,
Comments
Post a Comment