52 coffee mug coloring page
coffee mug coloring page
Coffee Cup Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 0
Coffee Doodle. Coffee Cup Art. Coffee Coffee. Cute Food Drawings. Kawaii Drawings. Starbucks Cup Drawing. Coffee Cartoon. Cute Food Art. Download this Premium Vector about Set of coffee paper cup with tea cup by … 1
Coffee Mug Coloring Pages. 2 ratings. Save. Print Image. Finished coloring? Upload your page. Create an account or sign in to upload and share your artwork with our community! 2
Coffee Mug Line Drawing Sketch Coloring Page 3
Cup clipart colouring page, Cup colouring page Transparent FREE for download on WebStockReview 2021 4
Coffee Mug Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 5
Free Coloring Page Coffee Cup | Caffeniated | Pinterest 6
Coffee Cup Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 7
Coffee Cup Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 8
Coffee Mug Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 9
Christmas Coffee Cups Coloring Pages 10
Clipart cup colouring page, Clipart cup colouring page Transparent FREE for download on 11
Coffee Cup Adult Coloring Pages - Coloring Pages Ideas 12
Christmas Coffee Cups Coloring Pages 13
Get the coloring page: Coffee cups | Free Printable Adult Coloring Pages | POPSUGAR Smart Living 14
Coffee Cup Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color 15
Coffee Cup Coloring Pages - thiva-hellas 16
Coffee Cup Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 17
Net » Coffee - Coloring Pages Of Coffee Cups Clipart (#147469) - PinClipart 18
Easy Mug Coloring Page | Coloringpagez.com 19
Mug Coloring Page - Ultra Coloring Pages 20
Blank Coffee Mug template printable – Coloring Page 21
My Cup Overflows: Tea and Coffee 22
10 Coffee Coloring Pages For Your Little Coffee Lover 23
Coffee Mug Coloring Page at GetDrawings | Free download 24
Coffee Cup Adult Coloring Pages - Coloring Pages Ideas 25
Coffee Shop Clipart - Cute Coffee Cup Coloring Pages, HD Png Download - kindpng 26
Coffee Cup Coloring Pages - thiva-hellas 27
Coloring pages for adults - coffee coloring page 26 28
Coffee coloring pages | Coloring pages to download and print 29
Ceramic Coffee Mug Shape – Coloring Page 30
Cup of Coffee coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 31
Zentangle Coffee Cup coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 32
Cup coloring, Download Cup coloring for free 2019 33
Coffee mug template – Coloring Page 34
hi guys this is Mia and today I'll be, painting a cup of coffee and to start, this tutorial I always like to begin by, sketching out the subject first to get, myself acquainted when I tackle drawing, cups I always like to start with an oval, and like the bubble tea tutorial that, I've posted before depending on how wide, or thin the Ovilus it's going to, determine the angle of the painting so, the flatter the oval looks the more off, the side of the cup you're going to be, able to see and the rounder the oval, means you're looking from a higher, perspective so you're going to see less, off the sides of the cup, I've also turn out a line in the middle, because I always find it hard to draw, mirror images so it's just really useful, to have an indication of the center so, it's easier to figure out the accuracy, of both sides the model of the cup is, really up to you though you can either, create a simple straight one rounded or, even curved and ornamental the handle, however is a little bit more tricky, because there's a bit of foreshortening, happening so putting it right at the, side would be the easiest way also if, you do want to draw it a little bit, angled make sure that the handle is, facing the center of the cup so it, doesn't look wonky and you can measure, this by just drawing out a line that is, directed to the center of the cup feel, free to also add a sorcerer below the, cup for added elements but if you're new, to drawing I think it helps to practice, drawing accurate ovals first because I, think that's probably the hardest part, of the drawing at least in my opinion to, get the perfect oval that is even on, both sides, [Music], so for this one I'm going to draw out, the outline with pencil first to make, the painting much easier to tackle and, meanwhile I want to announce that I, recently made a coffee account which is, why I've decided to paint a cup of, coffee today if you guys don't know, coffee it's like a tip jar for creators, it's similar to patreon but there is no, need for monthly subscriptions even, though that is an option if I were to, upgrade my account and we'll just see if, there is enough interest and if I am, able to afford the upgraded account I, will take it into consideration because, they do have other features like I can, post things exclusively for followers, but I just want to give it a try for now, I've had people ask me in the past if I, have a patreon account and with my small, following and patreon having cuts and, fees and not that great paying method, for my country I just didn't feel like, it was the right fit for me so I decided, to look for another platform and I found, coffee this isn't anything mandatory, though and I hope no one feels pressured, to donate or anything I will still be, making tutorial videos that is free and, available for everyone to watch but I'm, just letting you guys know that from now, on if you guys like my content and, tutorials and is interested in, supporting me in a different form rather, than from views the link is now there, I'll leave it at the description box, starting from this video and future, videos so you can go there whenever you, feel like it so getting back to the, tutorial I'm also going to draw the, section of the coffee froth with a, section of highlights on both sides, drawn very thinly and I'm also going to, add some coffee beans for added, decoration on the saucer or you can also, add sugar cubes and/or teaspoons if you, would like to for the coffee beans, though I basically just drew ovals and, then added a curved line on the side, depending on where I want the coffee, beans to face the, at the flat surface I'm going to add a, line in the middle for the colors I'm, going to start with some burnt umber, ivory black and mineral violet so, firstly I'm going to mix ivory black and, burnt umber together to create a dark, brown then to bring about some more, vibrancy to the brown I'm also going to, add some mineral violet in the mix and, I'm going to place this on the right, side of the cup which for me is going to, be the non frothy section I'm first, going in with a medium consistency and, then on the right-hand side I'm also, going to leave out a thin line for a, little bit of light reflection on the, coffee, [Music], you, [Music], you, [Music], you, [Music], once that session of the painting is dry, I made a slightly thicker consistency, paint to place it on top of the same, section but this time I want to leave, out a line along the left side where, it's separated from the frothy section I, accidentally went over the area that I'm, not supposed to so I'm just going to fix, that by erasing it with a slightly damp, brush and then absorbing the paint with, my brush then I want to continue on with, an even thicker consistency to paint a, thick outline along the side and near, the rim, the top part of the coffee slightly was, so I'm not going to be able to layer at, the moment so I'm just going to wait for, that to dry by starting to paint the, frothy area and I'm first going to use, some burnt umber by itself for a lighter, brown color and I'm going to do a light, wash for that whole area then I used, burnt umber along with a new color that, I'm adding to the palette which is, cadmium Orange and I'm going to use this, to glaze the first base color to get a, rich caramel color then while the paint, is still slightly wet I added more burnt, umber in the mix and place it in the, middle of the frothy section and if the, paint is spreading too much like mine I, just use a dry brush to pick up the, excess and clean the edges slightly, [Music], then what's the right part of the coffee, is dry I added the same mixture of black, mineral violet and burnt umber from, before but I felt like the whole areas, looking a little bit too dull so I ended, up adding another glaze with this color, next I'm going to paint the base color, of the coffee beans and to do that I, just added some burnt umber into the, previous mix so the brown isn't as dark, anymore then I used to paint the coffee, beans very roughly whilst leaving some, edges of the beans with a white negative, space so it doesn't end up looking like, a totally flat surface but separated, beans, [Music], by now the top part of the coffee should, be dry so I used a very thick, consistency of the same mix from before, to now outline the right side near the, rim then I Sutphin the top part to blend, with the rest of the area, [Music], next I use a mixture of cadmium orange, and burnt umber again and I use this to, repeat the middle of the frothy section, I only paint one side and on the right, side I blend it with the base color to, create a really nice natural gradient, and now I'm just going to leave this to, dry and move on to the coffee beans so, now I'm just going to layer the coffee, beans by using a mixture of black, mineral violet and burnt umber again and, here I switch to my small brush which is, a size zero to paint some of the sides, of the beans and we're defining some of, the shapes be mindful to leave lots of, small negative spaces in order to give, the beans a little bit of texture I do, try to leave out some areas lighter than, the rest if I feel like that's where the, light is coming from I also use the, lighter color to separate the beans, however if you over paint like in some, parts of my painting I just used a damp, brush again to pick up some of the, excess paint to separate if an area is, looking a little bit too flat in case, you forget to leave some white spaces, like I did, you, [Music], next is my favorite part to paint which, is the front I love painting little, details like this because they are, actually super simple even though it, might look complicated so first I want, to create a thick consistency of the, coffee color and I try to make it as, similar as possible with the one on the, right hand side the colors again are, black mineral violet and burnt umber, then I'm just going to paint small, bubbles with tiny highlights on the side, and I'm going to scatter this around and, also play with the size you want to vary, this from the larger circles like the, ones that I am drawing right now two, very small dots but I like to personally, tackle some of the larger ones first to, fill in more of the space when I paint, this I want to make sure that not all of, the large ones are placed close together, because it might look a little bit odd, and out of place but instead I like to, play smaller ones too near the larger, bubbles and just as a tip to give an, illusion of softer bubbles or froth you, can use a lighter consistency to create, the dots basically the lighter the paint, the software the texture is going to be, so I'm just going to speed this part up, because I'm just going to repeat the, same thing until I fill up that whole, section of the coffee, [Music], so here I've got some froth that is, looking a little bit too light and it, doesn't look cohesive with the rest off, the froth so I'm going to layer a darker, tone until I feel like the overall value, is similar to the rest of the front, [Music], you, [Music], you, [Music], to finish off the coffee I just add a, little bit of definition to separate the, froth by just adding more dark brown to, lightly outline the separation then once, I'm quite happy with the coffee I'm, going to move on to painting the cup and, for this I'm going to start with ivory, black but I'm also going to add a new, color to my palette again which is, ultramarine violet but thinking about it, again I would actually prefer to add, something like manganese blue which is a, brighter type of blue so you might want, to change up the tone of cream when you, paint your own cup, [Music], the first thing that I decided to paint, is the inside of the cup as well as the, handle because I think they're the most, straightforward to paint I just add a, darker tone to the parts in shadow and a, lighter tone next to it I always like to, start with a thin coat at the beginning, because I want to just check how it, looks so I can always fix it in case I'm, not satisfied but once I'm happy with, the placement of value I just add a, darker glaze but always be careful to, not overwork it because to paint white, you need to be very light handed with, your washes or else your eyes won't be, able to adjust that the cup is supposed, to be light if the color you choose is a, little bit too dark, [Music], for the side of the cup I just basically, made up a random reflection you can turn, this into anything you want but make, sure to keep the color nice and light, and always build up very carefully the, one tip for this is to always be mindful, of the curvature and contour of the cup, and used lines which can help define the, roundness so I always try to avoid, painting straight lines because it, flattens it and when I do paint curved, lines I try to always follow the, curvature instead of painting them the, opposite direction so my top priority, that I think about as always to paint, the abstract shapes to enhance the, curves of the cup, I also try to leave a fair bit of white, because I think it gives a nice glossy, finish to the surface of the cup on top, of that I think that it also lightens, the color which then would help your, eyes to adjust to the fact that the cup, is white in color I like to also add, some shadows from the coffee beans by, adding a bit off the coffee bean color, to create the shadow and once I've, mapped out all of the reflection I like, to enhance parts of the reflections so, it doesn't look flat and to add a little, more detail because chances are, reflections are not going to only have, one flat color so in addition to, painting the sides I also like to add, some lines to give some detail to the, reflection but I just want to keep this, simple still and not to add too many, lines or it might make the cup look like, it has a weird design I'm going to stop, painting the cup for the moment and I'm, going to move on to the saucer and do, the same by adding shadows and some, reflections and at this point I want to, be able to balance the color with a cup, [Music], when I'm painting this I want to make, sure I have clean edges which can, suggest the shape of the dips and the, rim so for those areas I want to, increase the value to give contrast to, the parts in a slightly higher position, I want to make sure that each element of, the cup the handle and the saucer is, visible so where those elements are, touching I'm going to increase the, contrast of those edges too after that I, also decided to paint the cast shadows, darker than the rest by glazing it with, more ivory black and I thought I was, finished at this point but when I looked, at it again I felt like I needed to, redefine more off the edges so I, slightly outlined some edges with my, small brush to get a very thin line but, I don't want it to look too thick or, else it might look a little bit cartoony, and I also forgot to film this specific, part but I actually took some white, gouache to paint some white specks of, highlight on the bubbles and some of the, froth and I think that this makes a huge, difference in making your painting come, to life so don't forget to paint that, part and then I give it one final look, again and give some final adjustments, and I think I can call this one done, this was an unexpected one for me to, paint but I actually ended up liking the, process of painting this one a lot, especially in the front and I think I, also learned a few new tricks and, hopefully you've picked up on those too, I hope you guys enjoyed this video thank, you so much for watching till the end, and I'll see you at the next one bye, [Music], [Music]
Reddit Images 76
What color this coffee mug? It’s time for paint correction and I don’t know what Porsche color this is? I know it’s not Miami blue because it doesn’t match my car. Maybe Shark? Riviera? Mexico? Gulf? 0
Bill Gates demonstrates how to use a coffee mug handle, Feb 18, 2021, colorized 1
Tiger Color Painted Looking Up Travel Coffee Mug by Namsus-Printing 2
Cannabis Rastafari Color Marijuana Logo Dope Coffee Mug : 24.99 USD (-37%) 3
Mug With Color Inside Ceramic Mug Coffee Mug Custom Mug Tea 4
HMF this coffee mug. Red is the missing, but I'd take any color. 5
Mug With Color Inside, Ceramic Mug, Coffee mug, Custom Mug, Tea Mug, Toddler Mug, Customized Mug, Office Motivation, Home Coffee Mug, Fall Mug 6
Mug With Color Inside, Ceramic Mug, Coffee mug, Custom Mug, Tea Mug, Toddler Mug, Customized Mug, Office Motivation, Home Coffee Mug, Fall Mug 7
Mug With Color Inside Ceramic Mug Coffee Mug Custom Mug Tea 8
Found this beauty yesterday. Been looking for a mug in this color, perfect for my vietnamese coffee 9
My best friend is going to be headed off to college soon and she runs off of coffee so I made her an angry coffee mug out of her fav colors 10
Coffee With Cream Color-Matches My Fallout Mug Exactly 11
What are these worms making a home in my coffee mug? (Central FL) 12
Worked a private wedding catering event. Sent coffee out after service using the mugs provided in the kitchen. The mother of the bride got this one. 13
After getting 2 packages stolen yesterday in brought daylight from my front porch, I freaked out and camp out since 9am today. Had a mug of coffee and some donuts and a BB gun. Finally the GALACTUS'SSSS arrived. 14
Giveaway: Gonzalez' walkoff coffee mug --- Mod Sponsored 15
Any tips on removing this stains of coffee & tea from mugs? Tried washing by hand, baking soda + vinegar and they're still there 16
Ember coffee mug for $2 dollars, retails for $129! Now my coffee stays warm forever!! 17
Coffee mug made by me and my sister, what do you think about the geckorative handle? 18
A coffee mug 40+ years across space and time. 19
Finally received the Ficsit Coffee Mug from Lizard Doggo… very disappointed in the quality… 20
Printed myself a new coffee mug! It was designed as a can holder but I scaled it up so it can hold a 16oz removable heatproof glass liner.. 21
,
Comments
Post a Comment