31 coloring page autumn



coloring page autumn



Autumn coloring pages to download and print for free

Autumn coloring pages to download and print for free 0



20+ Free Printable Autumn/Fall Coloring Pages for Adults - EverFreeColoring.com

Dec 23, 2021 · Looking for fall coloring pages to keep your kids busy inside during the cooler autumn months? On this page, you’ll find a huge range of coloring sheets, from falling autumn … 1



Free Printable Autumn Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to

Welcome Fall! We have over 100 Autumn coloring pages to choose from. You'll find pumpkins, leaves, apples, acorns and more. Our newest Fall coloring page is a scavenger hunt printable, … 2



Fall Autumn Doodle For Adults Leaves Mushrooms Grapes Pumpkin Coloring Pages Printable

Fall Autumn Doodle For Adults Leaves Mushrooms Grapes Pumpkin Coloring Pages Printable 3



Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages for Kids - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages for Kids - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 4



Fall Coloring Pages for All Ages | 101 Activity

Free AUTUMN Coloring Pages & Book for Download (Printable PDF) Autumn Coloring Pages Invite Earth-Toned Crayons. Autumn is the perfect time of year to pull out your old box of … 5



Jarvis Varnado: Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids

Jarvis Varnado: Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids 6



10 Free Autumn Adult Coloring Pages - Raining Crafts & Dogs

10 Free Autumn Adult Coloring Pages - Raining Crafts & Dogs 7



Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults | 101 Activity

Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults | 101 Activity 8



5 Pages Fabulous Fall Digital Downloads to Color Punpkins | Etsy | Fall coloring pages

Autumn Coloring Pages is a collection of pictures for coloring online on your computer, tablet or phone. All coloring pages are completely free to download. 9



Fall Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Fall Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 10



Disney Autumn Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print and color

Autumn and fall. Coloring photos – free and easy printable coloring pages and worksheets for kids. Pintables, coloring sheets, photos, free coloring books and printable pictures. Find dot to … 11



Fall coloring pages to download and print for free

Fall coloring pages Help kindergarteners enjoy the changing of the leaves or create an autumn alphabet with elementary students. Our printable free coloring pages make it so easy! More … 12



Get This Fall Coloring Pages Printable for Kids r1n7l

Get This Fall Coloring Pages Printable for Kids r1n7l 13



Fall Autumn Leaf Arrangement Coloring Pages Printable

Fall Autumn Leaf Arrangement Coloring Pages Printable 14



Harvest Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Harvest Coloring Pages - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 15



Autumn Scene Fall Coloring Pages Printable

Autumn Scene Fall Coloring Pages Printable 16



Fall coloring pages to download and print for free

Fall coloring pages to download and print for free 17



Get This Printables for Toddlers Fall Coloring Pages Online Free m7pzl

Get This Printables for Toddlers Fall Coloring Pages Online Free m7pzl 18



Get This Printable Autumn Coloring Pages for Adults 7129bh

Get This Printable Autumn Coloring Pages for Adults 7129bh 19



Free Printable Fall Harvest Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages

Free Printable Fall Harvest Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages 20



Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages for Kids - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages for Kids - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 21



Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages for Kids - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Fall Coloring Pages for Kids - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 22



Free Printable Autumn Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to

Free Printable Autumn Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to 23



Get This Autumn Coloring Pages for Adults Free Printable 4c6pq

Get This Autumn Coloring Pages for Adults Free Printable 4c6pq 24



Autumn Colouring Pictures - Coloring Home

Autumn Colouring Pictures - Coloring Home 25



Fall coloring pages to download and print for free

Fall coloring pages to download and print for free 26



6 Fall Coloring Pages – Stamping

6 Fall Coloring Pages – Stamping 27



Fall coloring pages to download and print for free

Fall coloring pages to download and print for free 28



Fall Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids

Fall Coloring Pages for Adults - Best Coloring Pages For Kids 29



Fall Coloring Sheets Printable | Activity Shelter

Fall Coloring Sheets Printable | Activity Shelter 30



Coloring Pages for Kids by Mr. Adron: Autumn Leaves Coloring Page. Free Kids Print And Color Page.

Coloring Pages for Kids by Mr. Adron: Autumn Leaves Coloring Page. Free Kids Print And Color Page. 31



Welcome Autumn with wreath of leaves – Coloring Page

Welcome Autumn with wreath of leaves – Coloring Page 32



Fall Coloring Sheets Printable | Activity Shelter

Fall Coloring Sheets Printable | Activity Shelter 33



Autumn coloring page showing scarecrow

Autumn coloring page showing scarecrow 34



foreign, this is fletch today's video is going to, be a little bit different than, um normal usually we do, um we play a video game or something, like that uh, and we chat and have a good time, whatever, um, today uh I still wanted to make a video, it's been a while since my last video, came out um but it's been hard to find, the time and energy to put into, um, content creation like YouTube, um, it takes a lot of energy and focus to uh, be excited and carry that sort of uh fun, energy into a um into a game like that, and talk it up and things like that make, jokes or whatever so uh today, um I wanted to just invite you along, um with me, I've been trying to learn digital art, I'm brand new to this and uh krita is an, open source digital art software that, I'll be using I'll leave a link in the, description to it but, um I have a really cheap Graphics tablet, um it's only like 25 on Amazon or, something like that and, um, I've wanted to learn digital art I'm not, hoping to become a full-time artist or, anything like that but I would love to, learn the basics so that I could create, characters and Sprites and environments, and things for my game development, um, that's that's the ultimate goal of this, but there's a lot to learn, I don't have any prior art experience, and there's there's so much content and, stuff to go into there's construction, and, figures and color theory and uh, layers and I don't know there's just, there's so many pieces to being an, artist that it's a little overwhelming, to think about jumping into, um and so today just to get some of the, like super basic stuff more familiarized, in my brain, um, we're gonna be coloring together, um you're welcome to, sit along and color with me, um I'll leave a link in the description, to this coloring page that I'm doing, it's from one of my uh online friends uh, folktale Studio she sells this on our, Kofi shop for two dollars and it's a, lovely piece of art I watched her create, the line art on stream and I'm excited, to color it myself, so I'll leave a link in the description, to that as well, um yeah you're welcome to Just Vibe hang, out we'll listen to some chill music and, um I might talk a little bit I'm not, quite sure yet um, [Music], just wanted to invite you along with me, so without any further Ado let's just, get into it, um oh no I'm picking colors, I want this color to start, um, I I'm having a lot of trouble learning, the, keyboard shortcuts and things like that, and so one of the biggest goals, just doing coloring pages like this on, the graphics tablet is getting used to, the pen feel and helping my my muscles, understand uh, I don't know how the how the pen moves, across the tablet and touches the screen, um and another goal is just learning the, keyboard shortcuts for krita for the, basic functions that I need learning, where all of the dialog boxes and, settings in windows are so I know how to, like edit brushes or I know how to add a, new color to my palette things like that, um, really trying to learn the software, first so that I feel comfortable with, the tools that I'm using before I start, learning more mechanical things like uh, how do I do line art myself how do I do, constructions how do I create volumetric, forms that feel uh real and are lit well, how do I do color theory and lighting, and whatnot like I don't know there's, there's so much, there's there's so much to Art and I, want to learn slowly over time so I'm, going to be working on it slowly over, time, the coloring feels like a an easy first, step and also just with the amount of, fork and pressure that I've been feeling, lately uh, coloring just feels like a nice, relaxing and cozy thing to do, um, wow, while I'm trying to process some of that, information while I'm trying to, decompress from those sorts of things so, I hope that this is helpful and, enjoyable for y'all I know it's vastly, different from the normal type of energy, I bring into YouTube, but I don't know I I chose the username, glitch makes stuff so that I could make, any sort of content that I felt like, um without needing to worry about uh, what that stuff was my username doesn't, push me into any one type of content, that was the kind of the whole goal, around it was just uh you're joining me, on my journey of just making, um the process of creation, um, I think it's really special, and I wanted to invite you all along I'm, really glad that y'all are sticking, around there's been so much support I've, been uh creating on the internet for a, little over a year now, um and it's been such a fun ride, um such a wild time meeting new people, and sharing my content with other people, seeing people's reactions it's been, wildly encouraging to me and I'm, incredibly thankful to be in this, position even though I don't have a, super large platform just the fact that, there's people out there listening at, all is it's amazing, I've got some Lo-Fi music on in the, background for myself I would imagine, that uh, when I edit this video I'll put in some, Lo-Fi music as well, but it's very soothing and nice to, listen to, it just feels really satisfying, [Music], coloring like this, um like digital coloring because, um I don't know I never liked coloring, growing up as a kid because the crayons, and markers and things always colored, inconsistently and it really bothered me, honestly that uh, the, the colors I was trying to use weren't, like uh solid if that makes sense or, like if you recolored over the same area, with a marker or a crayon it would like, leave a slightly darker spot than than, you were intending or whatever like it, just bothered me how, how inconsistent, [Music], traditional coloring was, uh I can't say that I ever tried out, paints too much so I don't really know, I've heard gouache is a really fun, medium but, I don't know here on the computer where, I know that I can I know that I can get, a very consistent color, and I can undo and choose a different, color if I want I'm not limited to a box, of crayons selection or whatever like, that's that's really really fun for me, really really like this, [Music], oh oh no oh see here I go again, pressing all the wrong key bindings uh, these two, yeah, there we go we colored it some random, leaves let's see if we can get a, slightly different green, [Music], that looks kind of nice, let's add that to our palette so that we, remember it, Zoom back in, okay, [Music], remembering all of the, the key binding is definitely like a lot, to process into my brain but the more I, do it the more it's going to sink in and, that's exciting so I'm just gonna keep, cracking at it the other thing that's, frustrating is that I have key bindings, in my head from which is another uh, art software that I use primarily for, um graphic design, it's really good about editing images, and pushing together different graphical, elements, um, it's really really nice for those sorts, of use cases, and, I so I have those floating around my, head I use a Sprite a lot obviously for, Pixel Art for the games that I make, um, and one second, I need to take a sip of water, [Music], and I really really know Ace Bright's uh, key bindings pretty well I feel really, confident in the in a Sprite, so every software is different and it's, like learning a whole new keyboard every, single time I try and learn a new, software like this so there's always, those those Growing Pains I feel but, with enough hours in the software you, just, you learn you get there looks like I, missed a spot right there, we go, let's see how many how many of these do, we want to color with this slightly, darker green it's not too much darker, um so I don't want to overdo it, but I'll do I'll do another another few, leaves I should have chosen a darker, color maybe I should go back and make, this more different I don't think it's, different enough, uh how do I, save it to this, ah see this is another thing where like, I wish I knew the software better, try that does this look good, what do we think of this, that's definitely better, it's good enough for now I think, a big brush smaller there we go, perfect perfect, [Music], I think we had colored this one this, color, so we'll just go over it again, [Music], beautiful, I don't know about, all of you but for me I just have this, like, insatiable, desire, to learn how to make stuff, like of all of All Sorts, um, it's funny because obviously I'm making, like internet content like YouTube and, twitch I'm making games so that's like, programming and stuff my full-time job, is making websites, um and right now I'm 3D printing, something uh so that's another type of, making and I don't know I just as time, goes on I I get more and more, uh hobbies that revolve around just, creating stuff, um, no I didn't realize how important like, making something is to me until just, recently, um, but I don't know it's it's like, for me the process of creation is like, bringing something into the world that, didn't exist before, or changing something that was already, there to be something new and that that, process and idea just like feels really, beautiful to me, um no matter what medium it is like just, the idea that we as human beings have, the power to like change the world in, significant ways, um, create new things it was like, fascinating to me, it's wild that we have so much ability, to change stuff like that, how are we looking we zoom out, looking kind of nice I like that let's, do a couple more I think the dark, green is, um a little powerful so I don't want to, do too many leaves with it, again I'm saying all of that with zero, art knowledge I have no idea if uh, please don't take any any Vibes or, feelings that I get from my own creation, as like artifact because I have no idea, what I'm doing for honest, we're being completely honest, all of this is just me trying to learn, something new and inviting you all along, for the ride, yeah that's kind of nice, what if we what if we did, um like a less saturated green would, that look weird to put something more, saturated next to something less, saturated, it now, now I don't think so this is nice maybe, is it nice it's the same Hue I didn't I, didn't Hue shift at all, is that nice, [Music], hmm, [Music], oh I can't tell, my eyes aren't trained let's go let's go, a little bit more towards yellow, sometimes this Color Picker is like, really, interacts really strangely with my pen, I don't know what it is, let's just make the screen a little bit, warmer, oops I turned on the eraser by accident, okay that's that's a nice warmer green, [Music], I still think it could be a different, color, yeah I like that a lot better, okay great, great, so the way I uh set up this coloring, page digitally in case you were curious, is, um, uh, folktale Studio the artist that I got, this coloring page from, has provided a transparent version of, the line art as well as a, version with a white background and the, the white background is hurting my eyes, when I first installed krita so I, changed krita's background color to be, this like really pale sepia color, um, but uh if a folktale Studio had not, provided a transparent version I did, another coloring page this morning that, was a lot simpler, um just get some practice and see what, was possible uh, and what I did there was because it came, with a white background I imported it as, a new layer and then I went to the color, menu and I changed uh well I I like told, critta to um, consider all of the white as an alpha, instead and like make it transparent, and like instantly I got basically just, the line art again it was like really, really smooth and I was really impressed, with uh how good the transparency, algorithm is incredible in it can, be somewhat finicky and so you have to, like play with it a little bit but I was, really really happy with, how easy it was in krita so that felt, like a big one, so I, just wanted to let you all know that, that is an option in case you wanted to, color along, um since krita is free you could totally, do that same thing where uh you import, any coloring page you find online, um even if it has a white background and, then you can set the white to a, transparency, and then it'll take all of the white out, and then you can color underneath the, image like I'm doing if you look in my, layer menu over here you can see that, this is the image layer that uh, Oakdale Studio provided and I'm painting, on the layer underneath it which is why, um it looks like the color appears, behind the black lines so, in case that's something that you wanted, to do, um there you go that's how you do it, [Music], how are we looking, [Music], I like I like these greens, and you know I need to let go of my, perfectionism anyways, um, I need to be okay with just, things being the way that they are when, they come out of my hand and knowing, that I'll get better in the future, if y'all end up liking, um this sort of video please let me know, in the comments I'm going to be doing a, lot of uh, sketches and practice and things like, that uh, just to get better at digital art and if, you want to follow along with my art, Journey here on YouTube please let me, know I would love to do more recordings, like this and share more with y'all if, that's something that you're interested, in I don't know my primary audience, right now probably, wasn't really expecting a video like, this, um, but you know, I'm not doing this for the algorithm I'm, not doing this is my full-time job, I'm just here to to share what I'm up to, so, uh if you want to see more content like, this please let me know I would love to, continue sharing what I'm working on how, I'm improving uh the studies that I'm, doing things like that, again the end goal is that hopefully in, a couple of years I'll be proficient, enough that uh, I'll be able to create my own game, assets for game development and it'll, help me, create more powerful uh, [Music], more powerful games that have more, impacted meaning right now I'm just, focused on making small arcade games as, a way to practice game development, um but I mean, the goal is ultimately to, create a larger more fleshed out game, that I could sell, not as a way of replacing my current, income but it just says uh I don't know, it would be fun to get something large, published and out there but I don't, think my skills are quite there yet so, I'm just just trying to slowly work on, stuff in my free time, [Music], yeah, it's been it's been a, interesting few weeks there's been more, responsibility handed to me at my job, not in like a, like a work abuse sort of way where, they're asking me to do more for no, bigger pay but just things have picked, up a little bit, um, uh the pace at which our company is, growing uh is pretty quick, and we're trying to bring on a bunch of, new customers which means creating new, features more quickly we hired a bunch, of new, new developers helped me that demand but, um that means training and stuff like, that so I'm mentoring some newer, developers, um and that takes away time from doing, my own work and things like that so I, think that on top of being a new, homeowner there's a lot more chores and, yard work to keep up with and things, like that it just, it's been it's been exhausting if I'm, honest uh being an adult, in my 20s and going through what seems, to be a never-ending existential crisis, was already exhausting but, now even more so, um, you know what that's okay we're making, it, I say we start adding some some Reds and, oranges to our palette so far we've only, gotten greens so why don't we paint in, some of these leaves, and uh try and add some Reds and oranges, so let's come up here, it's got a nice, ball Orange, do we want saturation for this one, I don't know, maybe here is this nice, [Music], that's pretty nice it looks it looks, different than I was expecting though, why is that, [Music], is this the color I was thinking of, huh, colors are so weird to me, let's color in the whole Leaf like this, and we can change our mind if we don't, like it, don't put the orange over there, yeah let's just coloring the whole leaf, and see what we think, [Music], krita, being free is huge because, um its competitor is clip Studio paint, which is, um, uh software you have to pay for either, monthly or one-time purchase, which is great, uh, that there's a free option in krita, that's open source I will say that the, settings I had to go through to, configure it was, frustratingly difficult, um there's just a lot of uh settings I, had to change for, um my PC with like how much RAM it had, uh my my tablet there was there was a, lot of like troubleshooting because I, was getting this like really awful pen, lag where I would put my pen down on the, on the tablet and like draw a stroke and, it would freeze for the first like, half second to a full second of the, stroke and then draw a straight line to, wherever the pen was at the time, um, it was really weird and frustrating, because uh it felt like I couldn't draw, the the curves and patterns that I, wanted and it took a lot of Googling and, researching and tweaking, um, to get just right I probably spent I, don't know two to three hours just like, in the settings trying different things, um, that was not my favorite experience, um but now that it's working, it, it's been much better, so I'm thankful that that I I figured it, out and it's working now but, um I just wanna if you're if you're, looking or thinking about getting into, krita like I am using right now just, wanted to give you that fair warning, that there might be a lot of settings, you need to go through and figure out, and change, um before it starts working the way that, you want it to, obviously you can also paint with a a, mouse and keyboard, um I've actually got my left hand on my, keyboard right now and my right hand on, uh the pen you could easily draw the, mouse too you just obviously have less, control, um so just something to consider, I got my tablet for like 25 bucks on, Amazon so if you're looking for like a, really cheap entry into digital art, without thinking up too hard about like, comparing tablet models like you you, just want to try it out and see what you, think before you jump into it, um, that's that's worked well for me is just, buying a cheap tablet uh that functions, I don't know how long it'll last I don't, know I read the reviews and the the, reviews were good it's not like the, reviews were, uh bad by any means, um, it's just uh I was, I was not looking for a thousand dollar, tablet to drop my money on when I wasn't, sure how long I would be doing this, I'm honest, let's try this for brown maybe, [Music], sorry about the random rotation a second, ago uh me forgetting key bindings, those good old key bindings, don't forget them, there we go, [Music], beautiful, cool that's nice, that's pretty nice, I know I said Reds and oranges but I, kind of want to make this Leaf yellow, this Leaf yellow so let's let's try and, go for a nice golden fall yellow, [Music], I would love that, there we go okay, beautiful, so a golden yellow is going to be more, on the orangey yellow side instead of, the yellow green side, and, um we probably need to go more more, orange than this, [Music], but we don't want it to be like, blatantly orange either, [Music], you kind of drag this around, whoa check that out that's pretty cool, wow crit is fast fascinating how does, this look, that's nice that's pretty nice let's put, that here, um I've never I'm not using any, particular palette right now I'm just, trying to create my own I don't know, whether it'll stick around for this, image or whether I'll use it in other, pieces of art as well but, um, yeah I'm just I'm just getting practice, uh even if I don't use the palette tool, in the future I'm at least learning how, it works right now, [Music], one thing that I should probably be, practicing is like strokes and being, confident with like where I'm putting my, pen I'm like kind of jittering it and, coloring right now like this but maybe I, should be practicing just like making, Strokes like that, because the the black lines of the, coloring page will help cover up small, mistakes that I make but I should really, be practicing like moving my arm across, the tablet instead of just my wrist, so maybe we'll try and do that for the, sleeve just try and draw the draw the, shapes that I'm hoping to see, not worry too much about uh slowly, slowly filling it up and staying exactly, within the lines but getting used to, like sweeping my arm across the tablet, definitely gets a lot more messy when I, do that though, [Music], you don't zoom out maybe that'll help, yeah we'd always go in and clean it up, afterwards there's there's no reason, that to be afraid of just, sweeping around, the coloring tool the brush I don't know, yeah it's like that's looking really, nice I'm glad I colored The Leaf all the, way in because uh at first I wasn't, feeling so so sure about this yellow but, I actually really like that yellow now, wonderful, um, let's just keep going looks like we've, got a mirrored image but that doesn't, necessarily mean that we need to mirror, the colors right, oops, let's see where do we want to go right, now though maybe maybe we want to paint, a pumpkin next maybe there's like, cinnamon stick in the coffee yeah let's, let's do let's do the coffee, kind of imagining this saucer is gonna, be like a, white almost but I've I know for a fact, that uh, you should never paint something, entirely White, because it won't look good in the final, image I don't know why that is I, couldn't tell you like the color theory, idea behind that but that's just what, I've what I've Been Told, what I've heard from other artists oh, shoot I'm rotating right now it's not, what I want how do I fix it this, there we go sorry about that everybody, [Music], let's zoom out, no oh my word oh my word, let's make the brush size bigger let's, try let's try a practice sweeping our, lines again, so that didn't follow the line at all, it's getting better, I think I'm I think I'm pressing down, too hard and I'm like overthinking it, should just like, I don't know get more sweepy with it, it's okay if I'm not in the lines, it's fine, we can fix it and post, we can fix it in post yeah see let's, just go fix it up right now oh no we're, color picking oh heck oh no how do I, zoom in these buttons oh my word okay, it's confusing, I just want to make this smaller, good job good job, it's so bad I love The Stanley Parable, um, such a fun game and the deluxe edition, um, added a song to it to the game that uh I, can't not sing in my head every time I, say the words good job and, it's, kind of annoying sometimes that, I just, can't oops I can't think of anything, else other than, that silly song and I say the words good, job, [Music], go, beautiful, wonderful, awesome, this is nice it's just it's just really, fun to see color get applied to a page, one of my one of my favorite things to, watch is like the procreate Bill, animation which I don't have to create, but uh I watch a lot of, art streamers who do use procreate the, like fill animation is just so nice it's, like visual ASMR, it's so freaking good, I don't know little things like that in, software like, as a, as a software programmer myself, little things like that that like I love, to add, to, um things that I make little pieces of, Polish, um, to like really make things pop and feel, feel more alive I guess, uh let's see let's go for like a a, really sad desaturated red, [Music], for the rim of the plate, almost like a pinkish is this what I'm, looking for I think this is what I'm, looking for, oh shoot I didn't add it to the palette, let's make sure we add this as well, [Music], try try more sweeps, oh shoot okay, [Music], there we go oh we have a little bit to, erase up here, [Music], there we go just I just need to act more, confident even if the the stroke doesn't, go where I want it to go I feel like, painting with confidence rather than, fear is ultimately gonna like help me, grow my skill more, if that makes any sense, so oh see that was that was nice that, was pretty nice, I liked that swoop, swoo there we go look at us go, we're learning stuff, [Music], let's, um oh shoot oh heck oh no, let's color pick this and just clean, this up a little tiny bit, there we go, oops see that that wasn't as good that's, okay, we'll fix it, easy, peasy this is the other thing about, digital art that I really like is that, you can fix stuff, nothing nothing is permanent, [Music], some things are harder to undo than, others like try not to paint on the, wrong layer but, but overall, you can you can generally just undo, mistakes and that that's really nice I'm, someone that gets in my own head a lot, and I'm very critical of my own work, um, [Music], and uh, I don't know I try not to show it I, don't think it's very cozy but, um yeah I can be, pretty mean to myself, um in my own head, I'm trying to learn that it's okay for, things to not be perfect, [Music], I think that's something that a lot of, people in my generation, struggle with, um, because probably school is one of the, biggest biggest things that just, oh no, rotation there we go, I would imagine the school has a big, part to play in that, um, just all of the academic competition and, stuff like that it's just ridiculous, it's absolutely ridiculous and unfair to, small developing Minds, that's cute although my gray now looks, purple when it's next to this red which, is like, really fascinating because it's not blue, at all it's yellow, there's there's no blue in this, but it looks blue, it's it's yellow though you can see over, here in the Color Picker we're on the, we're on the yellow hue, foreign but this slider right here is ah, weird that is so weird, that is so weird okay what color do we, want the smoke to be, maybe maybe while we decide that we'll, we'll color in the coffee, um let's grab this brown and then let's, make it a little different, what color is coffee, I feel like it's like this really warm, color, so you probably want some more, saturation to it but it's not like, orange if that makes sense, it's like really warm but it's not, Orange, how does that look, oh that's too small, [Music], see that's too dark though, it's too dark let's try going up a, little bit more, is that coffee colored Maybe, maybe that's copy colored, [Music], try doing some more of these sweeping, Strokes get my my hand used to making, curves which it's obviously not, struggling a lot, go in and clean this up, [Music], easy peasy, oh that's okay, [Music], see the whole idea of like painting with, your arm instead of your wrists is like, really confusing me, because I feel like my wrist has so much, more control, no I don't know how to move my arm and, elbow and, in that way, I don't know how to do it, [Music], oh no, yeah so I wonder I wonder how that, actually like works and looks I would, love to like, watch someone's arm, move like that, because this feels like somewhat, unnatural to me, that I'd move my arm and not my wrist, is it just because like your shoulder, and our muscles are more developed so, it's easier to control once you like get, the practice in, but then again the wrists have more, bones to like be able to, have greater Mobility I don't know it's, interesting let's make this cinnamon, stick way darker, there we go, practice using my arm to draw, a long sweeping, straight line, perfect good job, good job, foreign, this a little bit, okay great, now uh we need to make the mug, what if we make the mug, a nice blue, a nice a nice blue, I still want I still want it to be cozy, colors, um which is usually desaturated colors, in my experience I don't want it to be, um, super bright and vibrant, I usually usually enjoy seeing art, that's, desaturated a bit, I don't know it just feels less like an, attack on my retinas, more like a soothing thing to look at, so again I'm trying to be less careful, with coloring inside the lines, we'll go back and fix it I'd really love, to just, get some practice like, drawing in these curves and get my arm, used to that sort of mechanics but it's, like really hard, this is this is like so strange, oh no I pressed the erase button okay, this is so strange, ah what is happening, there we go, there we go, okay let's shrink our brush let's zoom, in, color pick clean up, [Music], color pick clean up, [Music], there we go, another bit clean up erase clean up, easy, easy, [Music], look at us go, I don't know doing these coloring pages, definitely feels a lot more approachable, even though I'm making mistakes and, figuring out how things work, um, it's a lot less daunting than trying to, do the linear myself, that terrifies me, [Music], um it's something I want to get to for, sure, but for now that's not it's not my where, I'm at where my skill level's at right, now, coloring is just so cozy, so cozy, [Music], there's a nice coloring page, [Music], foreign, [Music], [Music], it's kind of fun to see things at the, pixel level but not be thinking at the, pixel level I'm not I'm not focused on, like, uh, individual pixels or I'm doing pixel art, right now this is just like uh, on a broader scale, painting on a larger scale and that's, that's really fun I'm not gonna lie, [Music], [Music], [Music], there we go, wonderful, there we go there's a little saucer, with coffee and a cinnamon stick or, maybe this is cider maybe this is apple, cider, anyways we got only a part of the way, through the page I'm very excited to, color the rest of this, um, but thanks so much for sticking around, I'm gonna end it here I've gotta get, some other things accomplished today, I hope that y'all are having a wonderful, wonderful day I hope that this was, helpful and cozy for you and I will be, sure to see you again next time bye



Reddit Images 41

Free Autumn leaves dot markers coloring pages

Free Autumn leaves dot markers coloring pages 0



This is a set of free ppt templates in warm color illustration style, with a total of 25 pages.You can use it to make ppt presentations that reflect autumn elements or Chinese cultural elements, such as welcome to school, introduction to the new semester, and summer life display.

This is a set of free ppt templates in warm color illustration style, with a total of 25 pages.You can use it to make ppt presentations that reflect autumn elements or Chinese cultural elements, such as welcome to school, introduction to the new semester, and summer life display. 1



Autumn Season [Dungeon Meshi Ch. 31 Manga Coloring]

Autumn Season [Dungeon Meshi Ch. 31 Manga Coloring] 2



Soft Autumn after all? I‘m really confused about my coloring. Went from SSu to DAu and now I think I might be SAu… What do you think?

Soft Autumn after all? I‘m really confused about my coloring. Went from SSu to DAu and now I think I might be SAu… What do you think? 3



The next DLC for Coloring Pixels is Autumn! Coming out November 11th

The next DLC for Coloring Pixels is Autumn! Coming out November 11th 4



I made a printable autumn-themed coloring page! Free to download :)

I made a printable autumn-themed coloring page! Free to download :) 5



Hiya! Any ideas on what coloring I might be? I was thinking Soft Autumn, but I'm not sure

Hiya! Any ideas on what coloring I might be? I was thinking Soft Autumn, but I'm not sure 6



Mushrooms from Vibin gallery no longer display as blue and purple. Autumn trees sometimes display a blue and purple coloring on them.

Mushrooms from Vibin gallery no longer display as blue and purple. Autumn trees sometimes display a blue and purple coloring on them. 7



West Virginia in autumn colors.

West Virginia in autumn colors. 8



Blue eyes and warm autumn coloring? Can blue eyes be warm?

Blue eyes and warm autumn coloring? Can blue eyes be warm? 9



Trying to nail down the cozy autumn vibe with this piece but don't think I'm quite there yet. Would love any feedback on how to balance out the colors more.

Trying to nail down the cozy autumn vibe with this piece but don't think I'm quite there yet. Would love any feedback on how to balance out the colors more. 10



Momo and Kyoka in Autumn, coloring by wilwal2020

Momo and Kyoka in Autumn, coloring by wilwal2020 11



Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 12



Autumn colors at Kaaterskill Falls (taken yesterday) [OC][3000x2400]

Autumn colors at Kaaterskill Falls (taken yesterday) [OC][3000x2400] 13



Satellite image of Appalachian tree foliage changing colors for Autumn

Satellite image of Appalachian tree foliage changing colors for Autumn 14



In Finnish we have a word (ruska) for the color splendor of plants and trees in autumn. How is it in your language?

In Finnish we have a word (ruska) for the color splendor of plants and trees in autumn. How is it in your language? 15



Colorful Autumn

Colorful Autumn 16



page coloring for ch 171.

page coloring for ch 171. 17



I turned the Three Autumn Sisters into a coloring book page if anyone wants it. Have a safe Halloween everyone!

I turned the Three Autumn Sisters into a coloring book page if anyone wants it. Have a safe Halloween everyone! 18



Momo and Kyoka in Autumn, coloring by wilwal2020

Momo and Kyoka in Autumn, coloring by wilwal2020 19



Does anyone else just love autumn colors and fashion? 🍂🧡

Does anyone else just love autumn colors and fashion? 🍂🧡 20



Frog Autumn Coloring Page I just did a few days ago. Check out my shop at etsy for digital download :)

Frog Autumn Coloring Page I just did a few days ago. Check out my shop at etsy for digital download :) 21



Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page)

Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 22



Trying to nail down the cozy autumn vibe with this piece but don't think I'm quite there yet. Would love any feedback on how to balance out the colors more.

Trying to nail down the cozy autumn vibe with this piece but don't think I'm quite there yet. Would love any feedback on how to balance out the colors more. 23



Are there any printable autumn coloring sheets?, Are there any printable autumn coloring sheets?, Why do we love autumn so much?, Why do we love autumn so much?, What are some fun things to do in autumn?, What are some fun things to do in autumn? , Are there any printable autumn coloring sheets?, Are there any printable autumn coloring sheets?, Why do we love autumn so much?, Why do we love autumn so much?, What are some fun things to do in autumn?, What are some fun things to do in autumn?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

63 betty boop coloring page

58 bookshelf coloring page

18 beach chair coloring page