57 coloring page cross of jesus



coloring page cross of jesus



Jesus Crucified On The Cross Printable Coloring Page for Kids – SupplyMe

Jesus Crucified On The Cross Printable Coloring Page for Kids – SupplyMe 0



Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages

Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages 1



5 Jesus Christ Crucifixion Printable Coloring Pages for Kids | Free Christian Wallpapers

5 Jesus Christ Crucifixion Printable Coloring Pages for Kids | Free Christian Wallpapers 2



Jesus Died On The Cross Coloring Page at GetDrawings | Free download

Jesus Died On The Cross Coloring Page at GetDrawings | Free download 3



Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home

Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home 4



Jesus Died On The Cross Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to

Jesus Died On The Cross Coloring Page at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to 5



Jesus on the Cross coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages

Jesus on the Cross coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 6



Pin on Coloring Pages

Jul 01, 2013 · The Cross coloring pages also allow them to learn a lot about the Holy Bible and the life of Jesus Christ. These coloring pages often feature simple Cross pictures with words, … 7



Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home

Coloring Pages Of Jesus On The Cross. Download and print these Of Jesus On The Cross coloring pages for free. Of Jesus On The Cross coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all … 8



Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home

Download and print free Jesus Christ on the Cross coloring pages. Good Friday coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages, adults to develop creativity, concentration, fine motor skills, … 9



Jesus Crucifixion Drawing at PaintingValley.com | Explore collection of Jesus Crucifixion Drawing

Download and print free Printable Jesus Crucifixion coloring pages. Good Friday coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages, adults to develop creativity, concentration, fine motor skills, … 10



5 Jesus Christ Crucifixion Printable Coloring Pages for Kids | Free Christian Wallpapers

5 Jesus Christ Crucifixion Printable Coloring Pages for Kids | Free Christian Wallpapers 11



Jesus crucified on the cross coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages

Jesus crucified on the cross coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 12



Printable Cross Pictures - ClipArt Best

Check out our coloring of the cross of jesus selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 13



Jesus Crucifixion Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download

Jesus Crucifixion Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 14



Jesus Christ On The Cross Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to

Jesus Christ On The Cross Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to 15



Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages

Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages 16



Jesus Christ On The Cross Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download

Jesus Christ On The Cross Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 17



Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home

Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home 18



Free Printable Jesus Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Jesus Coloring Pages For Kids 19



Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages - The Catholic Kid | Cross coloring page, Jesus coloring

Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages - The Catholic Kid | Cross coloring page, Jesus coloring 20



Jesus Cross coloring 예수님 십자가 색칠공부 자료

Jesus Cross coloring 예수님 십자가 색칠공부 자료 21



Catholic Cross Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download

Catholic Cross Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 22



Slipper-pink: Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable

Slipper-pink: Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable 23



Jesus Carrying Cross Good Friday Coloring Page - Coloring Sheets

Jesus Carrying Cross Good Friday Coloring Page - Coloring Sheets 24



crucifiction of jesus color page clipart nails 20 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

crucifiction of jesus color page clipart nails 20 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 25



crucifiction of jesus color page clipart nails 20 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

crucifiction of jesus color page clipart nails 20 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 26



Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home

Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home 27



Free Jesus Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download

Free Jesus Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 28



Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home

Jesus On Cross Coloring Page - Coloring Home 29



The Crucifixion Coloring Page

The Crucifixion Coloring Page 30



Jesus on cross coloring | Jesus on the cross, Coloring pages, Coloring pages for kids

Jesus on cross coloring | Jesus on the cross, Coloring pages, Coloring pages for kids 31



Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages

Jesus On The Cross Coloring Pages Printable at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages 32



Christmas Cross Coloring Pages, Xmas Jesus Cross | Team colors

Christmas Cross Coloring Pages, Xmas Jesus Cross | Team colors 33



Jesus Died On The Cross Coloring Page at GetDrawings | Free download

Jesus Died On The Cross Coloring Page at GetDrawings | Free download 34



hi everyone its Donna Dougherty and I'm, here with you today to talk about the, three crosses I do have a little bit of, an art project too but I wanted to talk, to you about what the church has said, some of the things that the church has, said and some of the things that I found, in Scripture that I thought very, interesting and wanted to share with you, today about the three crosses so this is, faith and fun and the Faith Formation, Facebook page and it will get uploaded, to YouTube also so when we talk about, the three crosses I tried to find some, sacred art so I'm still looking if you, can share something that you have, already that would be out there with all, three of the crosses but so far I didn't, find it I was going to use it as an, example I have like a Photoshop kind of, one that's newer with a background of a, sky and I really like the picture with, this backdrop shadow of the three, crosses so I had something that I could, sort of work with besides clipart, to see what I wanted to do we start with, the three crosses and you could when, you're doing this a coloring page like, when you started I actually started with, a blank paper, I had crosses that looked a little more, like this where they were angled outward, but then I didn't like that so much so I, ended up with what I wanted to do, because I want my picture to say, something so I started here with the, three crosses and there are a lot of, things on it and there are reasons for, that so it's not as simple as the last, one maybe and it will take a little more, time so I'm not going to do everything, for you today but I wanted you to look, at this and decide what you wanted to do, I did use a ruler and then I traced it, like I talked about before with a light, board and I put a paper over it and then, traced over it so you can see my lines, are no, you're perfect so if you're tracing over, these if you printed this already from, the Facebook page and you're tracing, over it don't worry this is art don't, worry about the perfect ruler unless, that's a thing for you I did use a ruler, for all of these and you can see that I, tried to do them lightly and there's a, reason for that to you so don't worry, about it sketch them if you want to you, don't have to trace you could make up, your own as you're watching this or, after you try this one so the example, here which I'm going to use a little bit, of my my coloured picture that I already, did that I'm talking about today your, coloring picture and this picture so you, have something to look at while I'm, talking since we're talking about the, three crosses I wanted to highlight how, we look at them you know like if art is, a thousand words what will our pictures, say to everyone what does it evoke and, you might say that this reminds you of, like sadness but there's some light, that's like the dawn is coming, which is a great way to do it also to, give that impression or evoke a feeling, so the center cross is the cross where, Jesus dies for our sin so so much, happens in Scripture I won't be able to, read all of it for you but you could, look at the Gospels and read the, different accounts of what happened as, Jesus died each gospel tells us, something about the people who died on, the cross that day and when we read the, gospel of course it's inspired by God, and he's trying to tell us something, those Gospels writers wanted us to know, this this happened for different reasons, so we're going to talk a little bit, about each of those two thieves were, crucified with Jesus that day and what, they said and felt gives us insight and, maybe even some caution it's like a, warning tale a lesson that we should, listen to so the thief on the cross of, the left he he mocks Jesus we call him, the I'm gonna column C thief number 1 so, thief number 1 says to Jesus if you're, God then save yourself get down, the cross like he doesn't believe that, he is the son of God he doesn't believe, in who he is or what he's saying he is, he's he doesn't even seem concerned that, Jesus is dying for no reason because, he's not a thief but that's that's his, position and that's how he feels and, that's what he's thinking now thief, number two corrects him and says do you, not even fear God because he's mocking, God like as yes he's there in the cross, so thief number one was doing bad things, like stealing stealing and he chose to, do it he doesn't even apologize he's not, sorry, and we might even wonder how he got that, way number two the thief on the right, which it says in scripture that he was, on the right he recognizes that Jesus, didn't do anything wrong and he didn't, deserve the punishment and we know that, Jesus takes our sin on the cross it, carries it for us he takes our, punishment and obtains our forgiveness, and he does this out of love so we know, that our parents give up a lot to take, care of us the people around us may be, our best friends they drop everything, when we are sick to help like even now, people are grocery shopping for others, who shouldn't leave the house in this, time with the virus so keep in mind that, there are a lot of ways that we show, that we care for other people in this, situation our parents and even our, friends may tell us when we're doing, wrong and they help us learn from our, mistakes so we always have second, chances and we can gain forgiveness and, do our penance and change our lives so, that's what we're talking about today, with the three crosses the thief number, two is known as st. Dismas he is sorry, he has a change of heart and he asked, Jesus for forgiveness and seen out Ansem, wrote about st. dimmest dismiss like a, thousand years ago and st. Dismas he, might have been called titus two in some, ratings has his own feast day in the, church and that was on March 25th so it, was just a little while ago he grew up, with thieves and people who did bad, things he may not have known better in, the beginning we don't know but st., Dismas is, that you can pray to and ask for help, especially for those who seem to have, hard hurts and don't want to change, their ways so when we talk about thief, number one he's given up he doesn't want, to change and he doesn't want, forgiveness but thief number two st., Dismas knows he's wrong, he realizes Jesus God and he and can't, forgive him so he trusts that Jesus will, help him he says Jesus remember me when, you come into your kingdom and Jesus, says that Dismas will be with him in, heaven that very day you will be with me, in paradise, this good thief thief number two seed, Dismas all the different names that he's, called becomes a saint he is the patron, saint of all who would be lost he didn't, want his story to end there and we all, should want a good ending, so if thief number one gave up he didn't, make an act of faith he didn't say he, believed he was not transformed by grace, by Jesus, we can ask st. Dismas can you obtain the, mercy you received for me have pity on, me win for me the grace you received you, could say a prayer like that how does, this change how we act or think today do, we get another chance, mercy is more than just feeling sorry, for someone so we say God is merciful, but he does more than that and we should, too, it's actually an action of help in it, and and we have mercy for anyone who's, in need it doesn't matter who they are, it's an act of love like drinking a, drink of water for a thirsty person, spirituality your spiritual life your, relationship with God can convert your, heart and it can comfort those who are, sorry as we pray about it we can help, others too to see God's love through us, so we want them to meet Christ through, us we want the divine physician Jesus, the healer to be present to other people, and sometimes that's through us well God, or Jesus is not gonna let you stay where, you are if you're not doing very well, he wants to help you so we want to solve, problems and relieve suffering that's, what God would do he doesn't say like oh, you're doing just fine, we wouldn't do that to a sixth person, who needed treatment or medicine we, didn't say oh never mind you'll be fine, we would help them so God's waiting to, help us Jesus wants to help us and we, should do that for others so today when, I talk about the three crosses I'm also, talking about the choices that we make, we want to remove obstacles go to, confession get everything out of the way, and if you feel like giving up you can, ask st. Dismas for help ask Mary to, bring you to her son and change your, heart so you can love like Jesus with a, big heart and oceans of mercy as st., Faustina talked about next week we will, talk about divine mercy and this simple, polish Saint Saint Faustina Jesus, changed her world forever - so he wants, to change ours so when we talk about, every story in scripture we're talking, about how it can help our hearts to grow, help our faith to grow and it should, help us to see truth beauty and goodness, and that's what I love about art so when, I started to think about this picture, and how would I portray all of the, things that I'm trying to tell you today, in an easy way that you could see this, is what happened so we're going to talk, about the drawing a little bit I'm gonna, grab my my black marker and our little, drawing here I'm gonna put the other one, up here it'll be kind of out of out of, sight but I want to do this see and it, looks like I have a little bit of a, shadow so sorry about that I wanted you, to see the differences between these, three crosses now I didn't tape my paper, down and you could obviously turn it, however you want but you could just take, your sharpie your marker and trace over, these lines if you printed the coloring, page or you could start your own I, actually took a cup like a plastic, drinking cup the kind that you like, throw away or whatever I traced around, that to make this circle so that you, could, see I tried to make it even but even, when I did my second tracing because, they never used my first my first, drawing I always do it practice draw and, then a second one that's better and, that's cleaner I didn't make it perfect, and I like the imperfect of it I could, do this on a computer and it might be, more perfect but um I like the idea that, the art is you know like drawn by me, sort of so here the center cross has two, signs the sign that Pontius Pilate said, to put on it Jesus King of the Jews this, is the Greek letters I believe and then, a heart because God is love and sent His, only Son to save us that he was the way, the truth and the life and we just need, to listen to him that was what God told, us in Scripture what Jesus said he said, I am the way the truth and the life so I, put an anchor on the cross the right, where st. Dismas would be the anchor is, a symbol of hope so Dismas had the, theological virtues of faith and hope, and it might seem that he got them you, know kind of late in the game but he did, and that's the point, so this hope is a gift and faith faith, hope and charity or things that we are, given faith hope and love in our baptism, to help us stay on track and do the, right thing so hope helps us to see that, God is always with us and we have the, gift of heaven if we take it if we want, to go there we still have to decide so, st. Dismas like Mary said yes even if he, waited to the last minute so we want to, be reminded about hope and that's the, symbol of the anchor so hard and and, love are at the center in hope is to the, right with Saint dismisses cross thief, number one did not have love in his, heart or hope he's the one we don't, really want to follow or be like there's, a circle around the cross and I will, show you a little bit in the colored, picture to this circle around the cross, if you notice in sacred art and icons, there's always a circle around the saint, there's like a halo, about them and that is because they were, showing so much of the love of God and, to everyone they were shining so we want, to be like them so I had this halo, around here to remind you that this is, the center we want to be as close to God, as we can and have that light show in us, so that's also why you see halos on, angels because we want to remember that, they are holy even though they're not, humans or they weren't physical like us, they were created by God and they are, holy so that's why we show the these, little I have two little circles there, for those halos so you know who these, people are above the tomb and I'll, explain that later so that was a way, that artists have always tried to show, someone who was holy so our drawing has, a circle in this too to remind us of the, Eucharist and the monstrance this, actually is mimicking a lot of, monstrance is that you'll see in the, monstrance which is a gold precious, metal holder for the consecrated host, which is Jesus he's present in the, secrets it has this large host that's, been consecrated in what's called a Luna, that's a window that you could see the, host through and then it has gold or, something around it to make it seem like, that light so that's why when we sing, thy word is a lamp unto thy feet we want, to remember that light that that comes, from God so we want to remember that, this is a reminder of the monstrance and, the rays that grace and light come from, jesus and it shines on the whole world, that idea at Christmas he's the light of, the world, I drew a tomb to remind us that Jesus, truly died but he was risen he was not, there and we talked about that on, Wednesday so if you didn't see that, video there's a video on my page about, the empty tomb and what happened there, so we have a couple of those elements, here, there was a bed of rock like a slab, inside the tomb that Jesus body was, in this picture you could see that it, says the the closet wrapped his face, when they buried him it was folded in a, neat pile in and then there was another, pile of all of the other cloth strips or, pieces that they wrapped his body in so, he's not there and what they laid him, had it was not there he's gone so you, can listen to that video about Mary, Magdalene but she saw two angels and I, wanted to talk a little bit about this, the two angels that were at the head of, the bed or the slab the bed that he was, laying on in the tomb and at the foot of, the bed and this image reminds us of the, Ark of the Covenant that God's presence, was here between the angels and that was, what God told Moses to do for the Ark of, the Covenant so you could check out that, story to a lot of what happens in, Scripture you hear things from before, are things that are foretold or a, meaning there's a special meaning inside, them that we may not know just by, reading it so God told Moses to put two, angels on top so I placed it on top of, the tomb because I wanted you to, remember that the two angels tell Mary, Magdalene to go tell Peter and the, disciples that Jesus is risen and to, hurry up and go about it to do that so, another part of the story is that Jesus, on Holy Thursday instituted the, sacrament of the Eucharist with the Last, Supper, so we were met we want to remember that, Jesus offers himself to us in the bread, and the wine so you have the wheat, stalks and the grapes and you see a loaf, of bread or a - about the host that when, yet during Mass Jesus is truly present, in the chalice in the wine and in the, host in the bread that red cross reminds, us that he's actually there because even, though it appears as bread and it tastes, like bread and it smells like bread it, really is Jesus in this miraculous way, so the left cross is left plain and it's, empty behind the cross are those clouds, of darkness the storminess that, symbolizes the loss of hope and light, that we could find in Jesus but this, thief turned him down so we want to, remember that by creating this with just, some black and whatever so I couldn't, put everything in this picture and I, wanted to add Mary Jesus mother and Mary, Magdalene and John at the foot of the, cross because some people stayed with, Jesus through his suffering but some ran, away it was too difficult so we want to, remember that Jesus is our friend he's, willing to join us in any of our, suffering and difficulties that he wants, to be there with us if we let him, sometimes he's there but we don't, recognize him like in the story of Mary, Magdalene in her grief and crying she, couldn't recognize Jesus outside the, tomb she actually thought he was a, gardener so that's another interesting, story that Jesus was right there in her, sadness so sometimes we don't know he's, there but he still is and I colored, outside of the outside of the circle, like I drew the line went over the blue, which by the way I use blue for this, because it can be covered by the pencil, if you did it all in black ink it would, be hard to cover it that's another way, of drawing but or painting but for this, one I didn't want to use any black, marker except for the sign I used this, black sharpie a fine point sharpie so, that you could read the letters we want, to remember that as we do this we're, trying to evoke that feeling or, impression so Saint dismisses cross has, some orange and yellow around it in that, because in the end he made the right, choice and he tried to do the right, thing, so I colored these lines with orange and, then I colored in between and you could, see I kind of left the white and the, impression of the lines I didn't try to, make it smooth like I did in the other, picture but I did put color into Jesus's, cross so you could see it's a little bit, brighter it's orange ER and some yellow, in it I tried to leave kind of grain, lines so you wouldn't be reminded that, these were actually wood the anchor has, gray around the edge color, around the edges to try and create that, 3d effect so hopefully you could see, that it's not just a flat thing on top, of the cross where the cross I just left, flat for this kind of thing and then I, outlined it again in black and then I, used white to go over it and if you put, white over lightly colored black you're, going to mix it to get gray so I wanted, it to look a little bit like metal just, like an anchor would be for a ship and, if the anchor is in the water for a ship, it keeps it safe not so it won't go into, Shore but it keeps it safe and a storm, so that it won't get tossed about and, turned over so that's why I anchor it an, anchor is usually one of these symbols, for hope okay I did do of the light, brown and you could see I left some, white so it would look like there's, highlights I colored around the edge of, the stone the tomb had a stone that was, covering it and got rolled away and of, course it was too heavy for just one, person to move that that was kind of a, miracle if that happened anyway so you, can read more about that story but I, wanted to make it a little more 3d by, making it a little darker on the bottom, and around the edges I put a little, greenery here because it would probably, be some kind of plants growing there and, I colored inside with brown left a, little bit white seeing through and gray, so it would look like a shadow there I, made the cloth yellow because I want to, remind you that we're connecting that, with Jesus Jesus was there and hopefully, I'll get to share some things about the, Shroud of Turin because the intern Italy, is where they they have the cloth that, we think that Jesus was buried in which, is a whole other story it's very cool, all right so the chalice like the other, ones that I've done even the sidewalk, painting that we did in front of the new, church is in the shape and pictured here, kind of the way that you would have seen, it and the old church and 120 she in the, street that was the painting that was, above the tavern, so if you go into the st. gall offices, on the wall there Jane Smith took a, picture and had it printed on canvas and, you could see this picture what used to, be on the wall in the old church so I, kept that symbolism because we're, carrying that through that history is, part of us the Eucharist is traced in a, little bit of blue the coloring page was, in blue you could use sepia or brown on, a page and then it will disappear when, you're coloring or painting also let's, see what else can I tell you like the, bread is brown and I put yellow for, though where you cut the slit so that, when the bread Rises it expands there, and it usually comes out a little bit, lighter than the rest of the loaf well, this is also because we're not using any, leaven in the host which is another, story but this bread is to remind us, that we are the yeast in the world now, we are the one that's supposed to make, it better and grow you have our faith, grow and make the world a better place, so that's part of the reason the breads, there and the grapes of course started, out purple and then blue a little bit, around the bottom to shade them and give, them some depth and then I went with, blue around each of the grapes greenery, you guys can figure that out another, thing that I wanted to highlight besides, trying to blend this which I thought you, know would be hard to transition this, but I didn't want to give a big line I, wanted to keep all of this bright, because this is this is our hope and, this is our gift from God his son so I, wanted to keep that glowing the other, thing that I wanted to talk to you a, little bit about was just the grout the, foreground and what this says so I said, this was like Greek letters Jesus King, of the Jews when he was sentenced to, death that was what they said but some, people say that these letters stand for, other words in English I never regretted, it so we want to remember that God gave, His only Son for us it doesn't matter, who we are but he loves us that much, with a big heart which is why there's a, big heart there so he's asking us to do, the same to love him and follow him I, when I started to do my rocks because I, wanted you to realize that it's kind of, dusty there in a rocky place and that's, an image that we can show not exactly, the same path as you could see if you, watched a video to Golgotha it looks, different because you're going through, Jerusalem and everything but I wanted, you to think about this terrible place, where people might have and ended their, lives without God like this one or with, God but as I started to color I realized, I started making a path to the cross and, that this is another way that artists, can draw you into the picture so the, light and the focus becomes the thing, that I want you to remember and and I've, even given you a little bit of a path to, follow where I want you to go these are, this is background this stands out more, this stands out more this stands out, more so after you color this picture put, it somewhere you can see it every day, say a prayer think thanking Jesus for, loving you and ask him to help you, follow him ask st. Dismas to pray for, you too he reminds us that even if we, make mistakes we don't have to give up, we can pre forgiving we also have the, sacrament of reconciliation that Jesus, gave us so that's still happening even, though we are in lockdown and sheltering, in place we are like father to Tomoe, said sheltering in grace so we want to, be forgiven we want to go to heaven and, we just need to ask that's it so, blessings and your Easter Easter is, tomorrow happy easter everyone



Reddit Images 15

Flag of Sweden if Jesus died from a heart attack instead of being nailed on a cross

Flag of Sweden if Jesus died from a heart attack instead of being nailed on a cross 0



Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 1



Snowball fight has ended. My next fun works is the megamanx and megaman cross over adventure. 🙂🙃 Its a passion project so feel free to read what pages are up now. Ill be switching to color 😅

Snowball fight has ended. My next fun works is the megamanx and megaman cross over adventure. 🙂🙃 Its a passion project so feel free to read what pages are up now. Ill be switching to color 😅 2



Jesus Was A Cross Maker – Sunday School Color Pages

Jesus Was A Cross Maker – Sunday School Color Pages 3



[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book

[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 4



flag of sweden except the cross died on a jesus

flag of sweden except the cross died on a jesus 5



AEW Road to STL | “Jesus wears a chain with Ethan Page on the cross!” The tightest tits in the game cut a GREAT promo on Miro.

AEW Road to STL | “Jesus wears a chain with Ethan Page on the cross!” The tightest tits in the game cut a GREAT promo on Miro. 6



Flag of Sweden if Jesus had been check mated on the cross by a Knook

Flag of Sweden if Jesus had been check mated on the cross by a Knook 7



flag of Jesus if Sweden died on a cross

flag of Jesus if Sweden died on a cross 8



Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book

Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 9



First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts?

First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 10



{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant).

{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 11



Flag of Denmark, but Jesus was crucified in a fancy two color cross instead of a white one

Flag of Denmark, but Jesus was crucified in a fancy two color cross instead of a white one 12



My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159

My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 13



Da Vinci travelled to Egypt and called the Great Pyramid Mount Taurus, as it was known as Bull Mountain of the Apis Hathor. The Giza Plateau was called the Rostau Plateau, backwards for Tau-Ros[e], The Rose Cross. This is the origin of Rosicrucianism and the Tau cross of Dionysus (Horus/Jesus).

Da Vinci travelled to Egypt and called the Great Pyramid Mount Taurus, as it was known as Bull Mountain of the Apis Hathor. The Giza Plateau was called the Rostau Plateau, backwards for Tau-Ros[e], The Rose Cross. This is the origin of Rosicrucianism and the Tau cross of Dionysus (Horus/Jesus). 14



I TRIED to colour this Melanie Martinez coloring book page.I'll do more of these.

I TRIED to colour this Melanie Martinez coloring book page.I'll do more of these. 15



flag of jesus if sweden died on a cross

flag of jesus if sweden died on a cross 16



What are the coloring pages in the Bible?, What are the coloring pages in the Bible?, What are Jesus and the crosscoloring pages?, What are Jesus and the crosscoloring pages?, What can you learn from cross coloring pages?, What can you learn from cross coloring pages?, Where did they crucify Jesus on the cross?, Where did they crucify Jesus on the cross? , What are the coloring pages in the Bible?, What are the coloring pages in the Bible?, What are Jesus and the crosscoloring pages?, What are Jesus and the crosscoloring pages?, What can you learn from cross coloring pages?, What can you learn from cross coloring pages?, Where did they crucify Jesus on the cross?, Where did they crucify Jesus on the cross?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

63 betty boop coloring page

58 bookshelf coloring page

18 beach chair coloring page