27 baltimore ravens coloring page
baltimore ravens coloring page
Feb 23, 2010 · Baltimore Ravens coloring page from NFL category. Select from 64000 printable crafts of cartoons, nature, animals, Bible and many more. Baltimore Ravens coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages 0
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Page. Download and print these Baltimore Ravens coloring pages for free. Baltimore Ravens coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages to develop creativity, focus, motor skills and … 1
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages. Download and print these Baltimore Ravens coloring pages for free. Baltimore Ravens coloring pages are a fun way for … 2
Download and print free Baltimore Ravens coloring pages. NFL coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages, adults to develop creativity, concentration, fine motor skills, and color recognition. Self-reliance and … 3
Baltimore Ravens | Football coloring pages, Super coloring pages, Baltimore ravens 4
Baltimore Ravens Logo Coloring Page - Free NFL Coloring Pages : ColoringPages101.com 5
NFL Baltimore Ravens Coloring Page | Coloring Page Central 6
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 7
Baltimore Ravens Logo | Super Coloring - TSgos.com 8
Baltimore Ravens Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 9
Baltimore Ravens Logo Coloring Page - Free Printable Coloring Pages for Kids 10
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages | Coloring Pages 11
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages - Learny Kids 12
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages - Learny Kids 13
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print 14
Baltimore Ravens Drawing at GetDrawings | Free download 15
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Page - Coloring Home 16
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages - Coloring Home 17
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Page - Coloring Home 18
Baltimore Ravens Logo Coloring page | Baltimore ravens logo, Coloring pages, Free coloring pages 19
NFL coloring pages | Free Coloring Pages 20
Attack AFC Football Uniform Printables | Bills-Chargers | NFL | Free 21
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages : Nfl Football Helmet Coloring Pages Baltimore Ravens Get 22
Baltimore Ravens Logo Coloring page | Baltimore ravens logo, Coloring pages, Free coloring pages 23
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print 24
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Page - Coloring Home 25
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Page - Coloring Home 26
Baltimore Ravens Logo Page Coloring Pages 27
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages at GetDrawings | Free download 28
Amazing Photo of Seahawks Coloring Pages | Baltimore ravens logo, Baltimore ravens, Raven logo 29
Coloring pages for kids - Printable Coloring Pages 30
Coolest ravens coloring pages - coloring.alifiah.biz 31
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Page - Coloring Home 32
Baltimore Ravens Logo Coloring Pages - Super Heroes Logos Coloring Pages Art Flash Beauteous 33
Baltimore Ravens Coloring Pages at GetColorings.com | Free printable colorings pages to print 34
[Music], Wow cool-looking bird papa is that a, wavin it sure is Jane it's the logo for, the Baltimore Ravens American football, team he looks kind of mean and rough and, tough Papa well American football is, kind of mean and rough and tough Jane, let's get started I'm starting off with, the front outline now this whole logo, has an outline around it and then the, bird is fit into the outline so the, first thing I'm doing is getting the, outline right now this is important if, you take your time with this part then, you'll get the inside easier so make, sure you pause and get the outline of, the logo correct there's not going to be, easier to do that Raven inside and the, rest now there's a little border to the, whole thing so we have to do a double, line that lines the whole thing and then, the fact though it's a little different, shape and leaves a little different, space that's a lot of detail Papa can, you slow down, hey everyone out there can just hit, pause if they need me to slow down and, wait for them and also if it's too much, to keep up with the line drawing and, you'd rather print out a copy you can do, so from the link below this video I'm, working on the actual head of the Raven, that's set into that logo now, drawing it around now there's a black, outline around that as well so what a, lot of repetitive lines here and all the, colors they fill in and don't let the, lines touch each other because it's, supposed to be a border careful down, there at the bottom, you notice sometimes when I draw I will, put my wrist on the page and then move, my fingers, that way you can be a little more, accurate I'm using a black pen now to do, the outline of the bird and this is kind, of half drawing half coloring right now, I'm coloring the black and leaving the, white to indicate the shapes of the, bird's head so if you can be careful and, look at the detail here I'm making the, black border and by doing so that, creates the head of the bird this is a, difficult drawing to get it right to, make it look right and the techniques, I'm using here make it a little, different than some of the other, drawings we do pause the video just run, it ahead a little few seconds and then, do the parts that I'm doing and watch, how I'm doing it and you can even rewind, the video and look at what I'm doing but, you can see by using the black and, filling in the black I've made the face, of the Raven, now there's a few more details I'm, putting in here around his mouth and, some other lines that help distinguish, his face and give it more of that, intense look and also they want be drawn, in there it's the Baltimore Ravens I'm, giving all the details right and my papa, hmm not quite Jane you've missed a bunch, of details up here and on this side as, well okay I'll fix those spots right, away now as you can see even the bee, itself is kind of complicated it has, little shading around the inside of the, bee and the back of his face cuts off, the bottom of the bee this is a complex, one now I've raced ahead on the coloring, you can pause and go back and look at, parts of the drawing if you want please, and you know take your time I've had my, 30 or so cups of coffee today so I'm a, racing ahead now that line you got to be, careful to get it just in the lines, where the yellow goes and with that we, finished this really interesting logo, from the Baltimore Ravens football team, thanks for watching, hey you're gonna come back right
Reddit Images 89
Go Ravens! I painted this raven in Baltimore Ravens colors. 0
,
Comments
Post a Comment