11 coloring page frog



coloring page frog



Tree Frog Coloring Page - Art Starts

Frogs Coloring pages. Select from 65051 printable Coloring pages of cartoons, animals, nature, Bible and many more. 0



Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids

Jun 28, 2020 · Frogs are fun and adorable, which is probably why kids love frog coloring pages. Coloring is a wonderful activity for little humans. Amongst many benefits, it teaches them to … 1



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Cute Frog Coloring Pages, Printable Kids Coloring Pages, Frog Birthday Party Activity, INSTANT DOWNLOAD MissyPrintableDesign (883) $1.99 Ava Browne Coloring Books | 30 … 2



Frogs to print for free - Frogs Kids Coloring Pages

Frogs to print for free - Frogs Kids Coloring Pages 3



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 4



Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids 5



Realistic Frog Coloring Pages | Free download on ClipArtMag

Frog Coloring pages with Book Cover for Younger kids MediaPusblishShop $2.41 INSTANT DOWNLOAD COlORING PAGE- Frogs and Mushrooms Page Print, doodle art, printable … 6



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

The Frog is the theme of these unique and free coloring pages; a Frog with webbed feet, big bulging eyes, and a petite body. Frogs are creatures of all shapes and sizes, some large and … 7



Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids 8



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 9



Cute frog on water lily leaf - Frogs Adult Coloring Pages

Frog Coloring Pages. Take a look through our Frog Coloring Pages collection and discover our amazing, easy to use digital design products. Each of the products from our Frog Coloring … 10



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 11



Cute Frog Coloring Page - Free Clip Art

Oct 15, 2022 · Crazy frog coloring pages is one of the best coloring pages for kids, girls, preschool, toddler, kindergarten and adults. Everyone knows Frog but this one is different. … 12



Frog Color Pages for Children | Activity Shelter

Frog Color Pages for Children | Activity Shelter 13



Frog Coloring Pages – PRINTABLE Kids Worksheets

Frog Coloring Pages – PRINTABLE Kids Worksheets 14



Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids 15



Frogs to color for kids - Frogs Kids Coloring Pages

Frogs to color for kids - Frogs Kids Coloring Pages 16



Frogs coloring pages to download and print for free

Frogs coloring pages to download and print for free 17



Printable Frog Color Sheets | Activity Shelter

Printable Frog Color Sheets | Activity Shelter 18



Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids 19



Frogs coloring pages to download and print for free

Frogs coloring pages to download and print for free 20



Frog Coloring Pages

Frog Coloring Pages 21



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 22



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 23



Realistic Frog Coloring Pages | Free download on ClipArtMag

Realistic Frog Coloring Pages | Free download on ClipArtMag 24



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 25



Printable Frog Coloring Pages | Coloring Me - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best

Printable Frog Coloring Pages | Coloring Me - ClipArt Best - ClipArt Best 26



Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids

Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages For Kids 27



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 28



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 29



Frogs to print for free - Frogs Kids Coloring Pages

Frogs to print for free - Frogs Kids Coloring Pages 30



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 31



Cute Frog Coloring Sheets | 101 Activity

Cute Frog Coloring Sheets | 101 Activity 32



Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids

Print & Download - Frog Coloring Pages Theme for Kids 33



Frogs coloring pages to download and print for free

Frogs coloring pages to download and print for free 34



oh what a cute little froggy friend hey, everyone and welcome to tolerate to fish, the clown today we're going to be, coloring in my sunny days Crayola, coloring book about my big box be, colored pencils here selection started, okay so today I'm going to color this, picture of a cute little froggy friend, cuts down on his face first let's color, in his eyes light yellow and let's make, the inside of his mouth like pink and, let's use a lime green for the underside, of his body and let's color the rest of, his body a darker green, [Music], okay I'm all finished coloring in the, Frog Oh what if you don't draw me Fred, next what color in this rocket is, sitting on gray, [Music], and let's color in the sprout of grass, and olive green a must color in this, flower over here yellow and orange and, now let's color in all the grass at the, bottom a light green, [Music], okay now last we will color in the sky, light blue okay I'm all finished Wow, let's take your turn out so cute I love, the pretty colors with the wrath of the, flower this looks like one happy little, frog alright guys thanks for watching, I'm giving the clown, okay let's plan it around and we today, this rocky picture turned out so awesome, have a fun day and I'll see you tomorrow, [Music], Wow coloring is so much fun like this, video do you like the color too if you, enjoyed this video then be sure to check, out my last Crayola coloring page video, and don't forget hit subscribe because I, post fun videos every single day, bye guys, [Music]


Ask HN: First Client IssuesI am a hiding my name because this is my first client and I don't want people to go looking for my company (though that might be great advertising).

I've got a client that I know through multiple relationship maps (former co-worker of my wife and sibling of a friend of a friend) and while I was not a friend of the sibling, I was an acquaintance.

Client has a cousin doing her Graphical Design but the GD doesn't have any web experience. GD sent over three PDFs, one of all the products, one of the website, and one of the website specs. The website specs did not contain sizing information for the images or the pages, it contained font/spacing/coloring/page flow information.

I asked the GD for the sizing of the web page and was provided an answer. There was some functionality in the site design which I discussed with the client and removed (GD was inaccessible) based on an agreement.

I finished the site and client reviewed making a few changes. Did a second review and then sent the link to the GD for their review. GD commented on the proportions being off and the distortion of some images. I agreed that the dimensions were off, but that's what I was told to go with and if the measurements I have are not right, I need to know what they should be.

I reached out to the GD via phone and e-mail. Did not hear back until I received an e-mail from the client to both of us.

Basically the e-mail's tone was that of threatening if I couldn't finish the project client would find someone who could and that if the GD can't get me the information than the Client doens't know what I'll need. And yadda yadda yadda.

So the question is:
Do I suck it up and make the changes or do I just write this off as a learning experience?

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Long time lurker...
,Show HN: A coloring book of data structures and algorithmsI'm making a coloring book of data structures and algorithms for programmers and students. So far I have a prototype page for a sorting algorithm (albeit a rather simple one).

Here the Selection Sort coloring pages you can print.
https://coderscoloringbook.com/selectionsort

And here is how I colored mine.
https://coderscoloringbook.com/selectionsortcolored

A coloring book is not quite enough to teach algorithms on its own, but I really get a lot from visual reinforcement of what I learn from books/lectures.

Do you think having coloring pages like this could be a helpful addition to the usual studying approach of textbooks, lectures and online coding practice?

Or is it just a fun little break from coding without too much educational value?.
,HN Please Note: Your Votes Might Not Be Getting CountedHi Guys,

I just wanted to share something with you - there's a good chance that your votes aren't getting counted on the site.

If you tend to navigate away from a page (front page or comments page) within 3-5 seconds of voting, it's possible that your vote won't get counted.

HN at many times can take several seconds to process a page load. Voting is no exception. If the site is taking a few seconds or more to load each page, that's exactly how long it'll take for your vote to go through! Be sure to wait a few seconds before navigating away from or closing a page..
,Opera 10 Beta2 Out Changes since Opera 10 beta
User Interface
Added

    * New Speed Dial icon
* Enabled a errorlog-upload dialog box
* Opera Turbo warning icon
* Warning and advice about why dictionaries.xml file sometimes is missing from Auto update
* A 'Synchronize Opera' button in the Speed Dial page
* Tab icons (inverted) for panels viewed as tabs
* An Open Folder menu item to the file browse control
* Multiple-server support for Auto Update
* A left-click context menu to the Opera Turbo button
* New icons for DOM Console, Who is, Send File, Spell Check, Authormode, and Usermode
* A context menu option to reload images in high quality
* Widget version support
* Password Manager with context-menu support

Improvements

    * Resized the Mac Add-tab icon
* Changed the way Widgets are launched after an installation on Mac
* Removed the menu items to enable/disable the menu bar
* The file input element no longer allows multiple selection
* 'Check for update' moved from Help submenu to Opera submenu
* Updated opera:x, error and fraud page interfaces
* Preinstalled dictionaries now have full name in the 'Choose default language' page in the wizard
* Allowed Speed Dial to have a custom favicon
* Now possible to set a new spell UI session without a pop-up menu
* Adjusted the progress spinner on thumbnails not to overlap other tabs when tabs are small
* Updated the ID for the Widget logo icon used in installation wizard
* Implemented a progressive disclosure control on 'Report a site problem' dialog box
* All submenus are now given icons from the skin
* Shadows on active tabs are now less harsh
* Implemented new Dialog Toggle icons and revised the Mail icons
* Swapped the Send and Do Not Send send buttons in error-report dialog box
* Adjusted the position of the menu button menu
* Updated dialog images
* Allowed for addition of extra line padding in the Widgets panel
* Windowless Silverlight no longer disappears when using context menu
* Pressing Enter to select an item in a dropdown box no longer submits a form
* Enabled tab thumbnails check box by default in Customize dialog box; if selected forces 'wrapping off'
* Updated Check, Send and Check/Send icons
* Updated Search icon
* Notification now shown when Opera Turbo servers are busy
* Improvements to hover state on tabs (better contrast) and tabs on the side
* Panels viewed as Tabs now have their own favicon and thumbnail image
* Removed text shadow on buttons and its influence on Web buttons
* Images appended after page load will now display until 'screen refresh'
* Updated appearance of standard-skin dialog boxes
* Applied a small tweak to the background of the standard-skin close buttons

Renamed

    * 'Transfers' to 'Downloads'
* 'Wand' to 'Password Manager' (Tools > Advanced > Password Manager)

Fixed

    * MenuButton reappearing after a restart
* Dropdown menus on play.com not having background styling
* A white artifact covering entire page when reloading using Reload button only
* Startup problem after upgrading from 9.x
* Importing feeds without a window being open
* More than 9 Speed Dials covering the Speed Dial image
* Web fonts affecting Mac
* Default font-size for single-line Text fields on OS X not being 12px large on the CJK system
* Text overlaps in enhanced tabs
* Aborting the printing of a Web page
* Login dialogs corrupting on startup
* MultiEdit fields being spellchecked if the spell checker is turned on without focus
* Files with spaces not opening after download
* Editing file/folder chooser boxes by hand
* Automatic Opera Turbo mode not being reflected in the status field
* Aqua skin Progress Bar display
* Translated strings in Romanian not fitting the error-report and Appearance dialog boxes
* Some UI buttons enlarging on focus
* Tiled background in Speed Dial not being remembered
* Panel header text becoming unbolded when customized
* Internet-to-Intranet override polishing
* Background image change not repainting a new area
* Setting Opera Turbo through the Details dialog box
* Activate Next Tab not working when tabs are launched in the background via control-shift-click
* Leaks in the error-logging dialog box
* Closing tabs while a tooltip is rendering
* Issue with Trash can being dragged to the widgets area in Widgets panel
* Background color of alternate rows disappearing in a list
* Opera continuously opening tabs if choosing 'Opera Internet Browser' and 'Remember choice' in the BitTorrent Client Selection dialog
o BT download dialog box now inherits most of the functionality from the download dialog, including the Save functionality
* Progress Bar not always disappearing after a page has finished loading
* Creating a search when right clicking on a search text field
* Yahoo! mediaplayer in learnenglish.de
* Spatial navigation on the Yahoo! frontpage
* Spell checker occasionally stopped working when immediately pressing Del and Space
* Saving a picture that has not been fully downloaded
* Uninstalling a dictionary
* Spell checker occasionally stops working after correcting a word
* Spacing between Search and the Address fields
* Incorrect escaping/unescaping of characters in WebserverRequest.uri
* Session not being saved when closing Opera
* Creation of Speed Dial duplicates when merging
* 'Go' button not taking new search field into account
* Downloading a new .torrent file with Opera Turbo enabled
* The Wikipedia Cortado Java Theora player working in Opera 10
* Posting loading/posting of links on a wall at Facebook
* An issue with TinyMCE and Opera Dragonfly
* Keyboard focus not showing in the Opera user interface
* SVG background images disappearing on hover
* Inability use a folder nickname as home page

Mail, News, Chat
Added

    * A dialog to warn about the mail database consistency check
* An account preference to determine if the content transfer restriction is set to 8 bit or 7 bit
* Several icons to the Compose menu
* New icons for setting status in a chat window

Improvements

    * Lightened the color of the Page Bar: icons now working on all toolbars, panel color enhanced for better differentiation
* Changed several icons in the Tools menu to colored versions that already exist
* Mail-header buttons no longer overlap the bottom of the toolbar
* Improvements made to HTML e-mail composition
* Clicking on a new message notification now trying:
1. to find a window where the message is visible
2. to open unread if it is visible there
3. to open the account view if it is not visible there

Fixed

    * Double-clicking a note to insert into mail when replying
* Replying to a message and the cursor is invisible
* 8 bit not being the default content-transfer encoding
* Changing a mail account breaks the automatic encoding selector
* Opera Mail welcome message encoding and other strings
* Reopening a HTML draft with 'prefer plain text' and HTML source shows in compose window
* Pasting a message and the paste buffer is cleared
* An old draft being shown on reopening
* HTML keyboard shortcuts working in plain text mode
* Mail client selection dialog not being displayed on first mailto click after an upgrade
* Chat connection status for multiple accounts
* Adding a large attachment to a message prevents e-mail composition
* Plain text e-mail composing
* Setting 'Open with other application' to 'Opera' for mailto
* Printing mail which resulted in an empty page
* Doing 'Synchronization' on POP3 mail check
* Importing mail stops when files are open
* Disabling spell checker in multiline edit boxes causing a shut down
* Title in IRC channels equalling the title shown in the app window title bar
* Ability to paste into inline find in mail view
* Decoding error when writing an HTML mail with a non-ASCII character
* Text not fitting in several dialog boxes when switching to the Romanian language
* Signature not changing when changing an account
* Links opened from mail and newsfeeds not loading when focusing on another mail/feed entry

Display and scripting
Added

    * An Open Folder menu item to the file browse control

Improvements

    * Web fonts loaded in memory and the font name retrieved
* FormatBlock now correctly affects ancestors of the contentEditable element
* browser.js can now be disabled when doing auto update
* DOMContentLoaded now fires when traversing history
* Support for getting localized strings from JavaScript
* Max values now set for the automatic memory cache

Fixed

    * Onload script not executing in frameset where one frame's src is set to '#'
* Hardcoded strings in XML files
* Scope when defining getter for the HTMLElement document prototype
* Regex [^x]* failing to match certain characters
* Recursive regular expression causing stack exhaustion

Network
Added

    * A link on the error page for cross-network communication

Security
Added

    * Full set of padlock icons for security dialog box

Improvements

    * Improvements made to prevent spoofing of services

Fixed

    * Recognizing EV certificates issued directly from the Root
* Importing certificates

Miscellaneous
Added

    * A placeholder in Opera Turbo for plug-ins that are not loaded yet
* Functionality for switching Opera Turbo mode off for separate image elements

Improvements

    * Now possible to add Opera Turbo configuration files per language
* Improved anti-spoof checking

Fixed

    * Loading an automatically saved session
* Various dialogs with third-party mouse plug-ins installed
* High memory use related to the disk cache on huge torrents
.
,Launchkit.io is shutting down July 31 – Do you need to migrate your services?tl;dr - Launchkit is closing down and we have a replacement - apptoolkit.io

If you used any of the Launchkit services and need a new platform for them, we'd hope you'll take a look at AppToolkit.io

Right now we have:

Screenshot Builder - You can make a single screenshot set for free, or get a pro account and make as many sets of screenshots as you need and annotate them. Multiple phone types you can place your screenshots in (including horizontal) and plenty of font and color options. Pro - $19 a month
https://apptoolkit.io/screenshots/

Website Builder - Create an app landing page from your app store data. Multiple templates and also a pro version that lets you add more features to your website. Pro - $9.99
https://apptoolkit.io/websites/

Review Monitor - Have your new iTunes reviews sent to you via email or slack. Currently free, but going to create a pro tier for more than 5 apps tracked and also add in more channels where your reviews can be sent. Free
https://apptoolkit.io/reviews/

Cloud Config - Edit your app features from the cloud. Hide features until you're ready for release, change settings, do what you want without needing to resubmit your app to iTunes for approval.
https://apptoolkit.io/config/

Super User - With the AppToolkit SDK, you can find out who your best users are. We track how often each user opens the app and how long they stay in it (along with some tracking of events). This tracking is very resource efficient, and shouldn't be noticeable at the user end at all. You can target super users for extra attention, easter eggs or review prompts (your best users are probably going to give you the best reviews).
https://apptoolkit.io/users/

SDK (Cloud Config and Super User) - Free for the first 1000 MAU, $0.001 per MAU above that (so $10 a month for 11,000 MAU).

If you'd like to try the Screenshot Builder or Website Builder, email me at info [at] apptoolkit.io and I'll give you a half off for 6 months coupon..
,VC's: Experienced 50 year old with good ideas. Will you talk to me?For context:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6932327

I have a ton of business and tech experience. I've launched several garage businesses. One did really well but the economy, circumstances and a perennially under-funded state (hardware is capital intensive) killed it. All were interesting experiences.

I've never raised any money. I self-funded everything I've ever done. The last one to the tune of over half a million dollars of my own money. I am no stranger to being all-in and putting it all on the line for something I believe in.

Circumstances are different now. Either I take my time and bootstrap from small to large projects or look for investors.

Sadly, I will not move to SV and I will not live on noodles. Bummer.

I have identified two opportunities I think have merit.

The first is a pure software web/mobile service. As is often the case, it is a twist on existing product. I believe the twist is what makes it very interesting, gives it wide appeal and could make it huge. It can go global. I have a 70 page deck covering just about every aspect of this venture. No, it's not a new Facebook. It's a B-to-B, C-to-C (and permutations thereof) service.

The second is a novel use of quadcopters. No regulatory issues I am aware of. Sizable world-wide appeal. This is definitely a case of first-mover advantage. With proper funding and support, execution would be fast and painless. This wouldn't be a an R&D project. This is a D project. Define, develop and go to manufacturing. Heard of "live long and prosper"? This one is "move fast and conquer". Probably the Klingon version. I don't have a deck on this one. It's a recent discovery of mine and I've put zero time into developing a deck. With one video I can show anyone this is a good idea.

Looking for a low impedance bank account to help launch either or both of these..
,Ask HN: Help a dev move to the Bay AreaExecutive summary: Are any companies in the Bay Area looking for developers? Please drop me a line at alex@clutterme.com

Long version:

For the past two years, I've been working on Clutterme Inc., a Toronto-based startup with some moderate success. I've occasionally posted about it here. For a variety of reasons, my co-founder and I are closing up shop and heading our separate ways, and I would love to move to the Bay Area.

I am, unapologetically, a jack-of-all-trades. I pick up new languages or tools quickly, and I love learning new things, but if an old tool happens to be better, I'm happy to use it: best tool for the job. This does means that I am not, and will never be, a guru in any specific topic, but it also means that I will not bat an eyelash at a sudden change of direction or at investigating or learning a new technology. I pride myself on being pragmatic, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done and end up with a good product.

Some of the things I've made (short descriptions available at http://www.alexc.me):

- clutterme.com - WYSIWYG AJAX in-browser web page creation, made from scratch using Ruby on Rails, Prototype, and a lot of custom Javascript.

- Facebook applications - they currently have around 1 million installs, and were receiving 6 million page views at their peak. Written with PHP, FBML/FQL/FBJS, and MySQL (no frameworks).

- Some personal hobby projects with CakePHP and MySQL. Never as successful as the Facebook apps, but around 300,000 page views/month at their peak.

- Used a number of APIs - register.com, Paypal Website Payments Pro, Facebook, LyricFind. Right now playing with the Google Analytics API and Wordpress.

- iPhone applications - LyricFind and LyricFind Lite, currently at #4 (Canada) and #9 (US) in the free Music category of the app store. A couple more apps in various stages of completion or in app store approval limbo.

I've had a lot of fun working on a start-up, and I am definitely looking for a small, motivated team, that wants (and needs) to make things happen quickly.

I greatly respect the HN community, and I feel that a company whose people read HN is more likely to be a place I would enjoy working at - perhaps as an employer, you feel the same about me ;)

If any of this sounds like something you're looking for, please drop me a line at alex@clutterme.com. I am visiting the Bay Area for a couple of weeks, and I would be happy to set up any in-person (or phone) meetings.

(if anyone just wants to meet up and chat about random stuff, send me an email too! I had way too much fun at the HN Meetup last week, and I'm always happy to meet more people)..
,Show HN: custom landing page for press day -- wise or unwise?We knew we were going to get a bunch of press today after releasing the news of closing our round -- so we decided to build a custom landing page for folks coming from the publications that ran stories about us. (You can see it here: edulender.com/march8. Our normal home page is here: edulender.com/) We will publish some summary stats here in an update in the next day or two -- but we'd like to know what y'all think about this method.

Wise or unwise? Enlighten us..
,Why is Homejoy still quoted on the YC landing page?A few weeks after Homejoy announced that they're closing down, YC still has a quote from Adora Cheung on the landing page --> 'Homejoy would not be where it is today without YC...'

Is this an oversight or is there a reason for still displaying the quote so prominently?

Of course I'm not asking whether it was a mistake to invest in Homejoy at all, it just seems like a funny decision to leave them up there when I'm sure they have enough quotations from founders who's companies are still going strong...

What am I missing?.
,Xoopit for Gmail ClosingDear Xoopit for Gmail user,

We will be officially turning off Xoopit for Gmail on November 13, 2009, to focus our efforts on making My Photos for Yahoo! Mail an amazing product and bring those features to all Yahoo! Mail users. Given our focus, we decided we cannot adequately support the Xoopit for Gmail product and give you a great experience in the future. Here are some details to guide you through this transition.

Do I need to download any files or pictures?

Most Xoopit for Gmail users follow standard Gmail conventions and choose to archive—not delete—mail. In this case all of your data should still be accessible via Gmail. If you have ever posted to a blog from Xoopit you should download those photos and host them on another site (e.g., Flickr). If you do not download these photos by November 13, 2009, you will no longer be able to access them through Xoopit.

Are there Gmail features that can help me?

Yes! The following Gmail Labs features may help with your migration away from Xoopit.

    * Search AutoComplete
* YouTube previews in mail
* Picasa previews in mail
* Flickr previews in mail
* Google Search

You can also do searches like 'filename:(jpg OR png)' (to see all the emails that have photo attachments) or 'has:attachments' (for all the emails with attachments). See Gmail's page on Advanced Search for more details. You won’t have the exact same experience as Xoopit, but it will help.

To help you through this transition, we've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and resources here.

Thank you for using Xoopit for Gmail. We’ll miss you!

The Xoopit team.
,Ask HN: Doing cold emails? helps us prove this concept for closing more leadsHey guys,

It all starts from this, the problem:
1) prospects lose interest/engagement over email
2) people want quick answers

One solution is phone calls, but as you know, those are so hard to get.

Our idea/concept to solve this is to let people switch from email to private live-chat by clicking a chat link in the email and sending them to a chat page, because:

1)It's much easier to get prospects on live chat than phone. From there you can escalate to a call easier.

2)You can give answers and deal with objections in real time

3)You can close or qualify leads on the spot, instead waiting for 5 back and forth emails

We already have a few guys getting very promising results, but we need more users to get the statistical significance faster.

a) What do you think about this concept?
b) What stops you from using this on your business?

Thanks a lot.
,Could “View Source” Ever Vanish from the Browser?I've been working on a session to teach kids a little bit of "hacking," and it involves introducing them to the "inspect element" feature of the browser and letting them edit the contents of a web page. The thought is that, by letting them play with the HTML and code of their favorite websites, they can learn a little bit about how it all comes together. But a haunting thought came to me: what if websites started closing off their code and making it proprietary, shutting people out from that layer of understanding. Could this ever happen, or am I being paranoid?.
,Ask HN: Sell your single page web appI'm buying all single page web apps. Have a stagnant side project you haven't touched in years, or something you are actively maintaining? Doesn't matter I'd like to buy it. Here is my criteria:

- Site must receive more than 10k unique visitors per month
- English only

I typically offer the following:
- 36x monthly revenue (industry standard) - No revenue? Lets talk anyways.
- Don't deal with brokers and their commissions
- Escrow 24hr cash close
- I have gone from settling a price to closing a sale in 30 minutes, no hoopla, no months of Q&A, just a quick and simple sale.

Shoot me the following info (email in profile) and lets talk. I have acquired a number of websites from HNers in the past:
- URL
- Last 3mo uniques/pv
- Last 3mo revenue
- Last 3mo expenses.
,Ask HN: Any cooking/recipe websites with good UX?I don't know what it is about cooking and recipe-focused websites. They seem to be some of the worst in terms of pop ups, and superfluous garbage content. I spend so much time searching for the actual content on most pages because there are so many links to other crap.

For example, check out this Betty Crocker page where there's about 300px of whitespace at the top, a huge useless picture of flour, and a navbar that doesn't quite stick to the top of the page (viewing on Firefox) https://www.bettycrocker.com/how-to/tipslibrary/charts-timetables-measuring/equivalent-measures-abbreviations

Another example is allrecipes.com. I think it fares pretty well on Desktop, but on my phone I notice they insert adds throughout the ingredient list and instructions. Also met with a full-screen popup from Amazon about Cyber Monday.

There's gotta be some plain and simple sites out there, and I'd like to hear about them..
,From Idea to Launch! Recmend.com StoryI see food differently. Eating/Cooking tasty, healthy food is my hobby. It gives me a break from all the other things. Somehow, I struggled to achieve the same when I'm away from my kitchen.

Often at work, I feel hungry. Unless you're located near downtown area, your option to step out and get something good is limited. I go to the vending machine, and find the same old junk food. I wanted to create my own virtual vending machine that has snacks I want to eat, and has more varieties. Healthy and still tasty. I tried hunting for solutions on the web without success. I started grocery hopping to discover new snacks for my work. Later I realize that its painful and I found more snack options than what's available in the supermarkets and more affordable too.

I started thinking more about the pain points and started some research. Next day I had the landing page ready using Launchrock. Launchrock is good if you just want something out quickly and attract early beta users but it's kind of limited in expressing your product. I decided to custom build the page, and here it is at www.recmend.com. Give it a try, and let us know your feedback. Likes, dislikes, we're here to learn. Leave a comment if you share the similar pain and share your story..
,Cloning From the Frozen Dead,Failed for the past 12 years as an tech entrepreneurBack when I was 24, I pretty much hated my 9-5 job because of lack of control over my destiny, the limit of earnings and growth and the idea of going to the office every single day. I realized I could start something of my own.

So I started to look for something easy to do work on that would not consume a lot of my time. Blogs were a rage back then and multi-million dollar exits were quite common. I bought a domain and installed WordPress and started blogging after my working hours. I started a technology blog in the hope to replicate the success of Mashable and Techcrunch. I spent about 4 hours every night covering tech news about companies and social media in general.

2 years passed and I burned out myself. Traffic to the blog was flat and I was not making any meaningful money. I shut it down.

A few months later, I started a website that pulled information from Amazon and displayed dresses in a fancy and intuitive website. I opened a Facebook page, spent a lot of time marketing it and eventually made a grand total of 2 sales in a span of 3 months.

I decided to give up.

The very next year, I decided to build a note-taking web app that was a mash of Google calendar and a to-do list app. The idea was that people would see today's schedule by default and they would easily add and manage tasks.

I hosted it for a few months and lost interest due to a lack of customers.

After taking a break for a year or so, I decided to do something ground-breaking. I built my version of Facebook Groups/Slack that would allow people to share something interesting with others. You could create groups and add/remove people from them. The UI was fancy and a few of my friends and family loved it.

A few months after running it, I shut it down. I found it hard to justify its existence since everybody else was using Facebook groups and with the rise of mobile apps that allowed seamless sharing, my application made no sense.

Sensing an opportunity in media space again, I then started a news aggregator website that aggregated news titles from hundreds of outlets storing thousands of news articles per day. The website was smart enough to cluster the news articles based on topics which, Google news does well. People loved it and it got great reviews, but it was not growing fast enough.

And like earlier, I ran out of patience after 6 months and I shut it down.

After multiple failures, I decided to take a longer break. I had pretty much given up my entrepreneurship journey knowing there was no way I could build a reasonably successful business.

A year passed and I started to feel uneasy with myself and my day job.

So, I built a stupid web app that cleaned new articles by stripping them off of ads and showing only the relevant content. I shared it and got no real feedback from others. Nobody cared.

That's where it hit me, why not pivot to and a link management platform? I thought it's so easy to build and manage it. I could feel the tingling in my body. I built https://blanq.io/ with the excitement of a toddler.

I was so wrong.

I spent the next 1 year building the landing page, the entire web app plus some extra features in a hope that it will take off.

For the first 18 months, I had no paying customers. I put everything into this. All my previous experiences of failures and learning went into building this platform. "How could I fail?" I thought.

I then decided to stick to it and give myself 3 years to decide its fate.

On the 19th month, my efforts started to pay off. I landed my first customers then 2nd and then 3rd.... and so on. It's been 8 months since then and I now have 10 paying customers using my platform almost every day and growing every month.

My learning:

1.Don't quit too soon and don't be too hard on yourself.

2.With each failure, you do get better at not failing.

3.You improve at everything as time passes - marketing, programming, sales, operations..
,Gaming HN for an Orange Name - A WarningMy name, at the time of posting, is orange. It's kind of nice to be recognized for being upvoted on average, even if I don't make a huge number of comments and will never be on the leaderboard.

However, it just feels wrong. I've been unconsciously working on getting a high average for a while, and this will only encourage my unproductive behavior. I sometimes refrain from posting when I know my comment won’t be read or won’t be upvoted.

In the spirit of pointing out the full effects of this change, I will now offer a simple list of guidelines so that you too can get your name in orange and feel like a real man/woman/entrepreneur.

As for me, I’m with tptacek—opt me out of a colored name.

1. Only post in threads that are on the front page or look sure to get on the front page. If no one will see your comment, no one will upvote you.

2. Don’t post on a front page post that already has more than a full page of text. Your comment will appear at the bottom and no one will scroll all the way down there. You’re just yelling into the void.

3. When possible, reply to a highly rated comment that doesn’t already have replies. Particularly focus on getting your comment to appear 'above the fold' when it is posted. This will ensure that your comment is read and enjoyed.

4. Don't post against the prevailing mood of a post. If the mood of that article is pro-libertarian, beware critiquing that philosophy! On the other hand, when the population is more balanced in that individual thread, feel free. In general someone who agrees is more likely to upvote than someone who disagrees, so you should get be ahead on balance.

5. As soon as you make a comment, upvote the article and all of the parents to your comment. This will put your article closer to the public eye. If you want to truly join the dark side, vote down the other comments on the thread or other replies. I’ve never done this, but it’s an option.

6. Say something interesting. Without this, you’ve got nothing!

7. If you’re trying to be funny or sarcastic, make it incredibly obvious. If it’s not incredibly obvious what you’re trying to say, don’t bother posting.

8. Don't get involved in a long discussion! This will only end with a bunch of 1 point posts that drag your average down.

Let me say in closing that HN is one of the best discussions on the net and I’ve been privileged to be here with you all. pg, thanks for all the work you put in.

Still, we should be realistic about the behavior that we are promoting. Goodnight and good luck!.
,Stripe updates pricing on cross-border fees between UK and EUI just got an email from Stripe:

---

Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that we’re making some changes to cross-border fees in Europe and the UK starting 1st July 2022.

Based on your Stripe transaction history, this change won’t impact [Company], and all other pricing will remain the same. You can review the most up to date fees for international transactions on our pricing page.

You can contact us, and find more details about this pricing update, managing or closing your account, or any other next steps, on our dedicated support page.

- The Stripe team

---

Of course they don't actually mention what the changes are, but looking at the pricing page [0], it seems like there is now an additional 1.1% (making it 2.5% in total) for EU companies taking UK payments and for UK companies taking EU payments.

I imagine this is related to Visa and Mastercard price increases post-Brexit? [1]

[0] https://stripe.com/gb/pricing

[1] https://www.ft.com/content/4820b619-4d35-4c6a-8523-fc685c047....
,Launch HN: Tavus (YC S21) – AI-generated personalized videos for sales outreachHi HN - Hassaan, Quinn & Rishabh here and we're the founders of Tavus (https://tavus.io/). We generate personalized videos that realistically imitate your gestures and voice. See a short demo at https://video.tavus.io/video?id=2302 and play with it at https://tavus.io/playground/.

Companies like Loom and Vidyard have proven the value of personalized videos for sales, onboarding, marketing, and more. The problem is the time it takes to create a video for each prospect. We make it scalable by generating thousands of personalized videos of you in the time it would take to record one. Our users get the benefits of personalized videos, like large increases in open and reply rates, without having to invest all that time.

We struggled with LinkedIn outreach and email marketing at every company we all worked at. It took too many emails and felt spammy. The best responses we got were from emails that we wrote specifically for clients we were particularly interested in. We then tried our hand at video marketing, with generic videos sent to each lead over LinkedIn, which ultimately performed much better than any traditional campaigns we ran.

What if we personalized the videos like we personalize emails at scale? We decided to test that, and the results were incredible. People loved the fact that we sent natural videos with our own voices and faces, and we achieved massive increases in demos booked (250% spike). The sales industry is seeing this shift towards more individualized video content as well; companies like Loom are growing rapidly and seeing validating results such as 4x meetings booked. We also found that these videos perform well outside of sales and marketing, specifically in recruiting, onboarding, and customer success.

To get started with Tavus, users train an AI model with their voice and face, by submitting a 15 minute video recording. Next they set up a base video template(s) that includes the pitch that they will be giving in the video, along with the associated branded landing page and video background. Once that is set up, videos can be generated at the click of a button. One-off videos can be generated in the Tavus portal, or a CSV can be uploaded to process videos in bulk. Videos can also be generated programmatically through the Tavus API. Each video is automatically personalized in the user’s voice for each unique prospect, and can even automatically generate unique backgrounds, such as a prospects LinkedIn profile or website.

People don’t notice imperfections if the content is interesting to them, and unless you are specifically looking for artifacts, Tavus videos are practically indiscernible from a manually recorded video. Therefore our focus is not on generating the most advanced voice-cloning or lip syncing—plenty of great researchers can do that way better than we ever could. Instead it is to provide many immersive personalization options that cater to the customers' leads. A recruiting company can use video outreach very differently than a sales company, and so on. Our core effort is supporting each of those use cases in depth.

Also, people don’t trust videos that have professional green-screen backgrounds, perfect lighting and a voice actor recording for you. They want to see you, see that you are real, they want to hear your voice. In our experience, slight imperfections in your video can actually lead to better outcomes as long as you get the content right, as they make for a more engaging experience. The point is not to fool people into thinking that a recording is fully ‘natural’ but to provide them an immersive experience that is personally relevant to them.

Our revenue is generated from a subscription model. These subscriptions typically include things like video strategy consulting, branded landing pages, and a quota of videos that can be generated per month,

We would love to get your feedback on Tavus, and in particular, hear any ideas you have! We’re super excited about this product, and we’ve got a lot of work ahead of us :) Thank you!.


Reddit Images 40

“Frog”, 1885-1890. Very rare deck, beautiful coloring, also very rare to find in this condition, and rarer still, the box. I picked this up in the auction and I wasn’t letting this one get away from me.

“Frog”, 1885-1890. Very rare deck, beautiful coloring, also very rare to find in this condition, and rarer still, the box. I picked this up in the auction and I wasn’t letting this one get away from me. 0



Frog and snail coloring!

Frog and snail coloring! 1



Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe

Just finished another page of the coloring book. Page 6… I believe 2



Frog Autumn Coloring Page I just did a few days ago. Check out my shop at etsy for digital download :)

Frog Autumn Coloring Page I just did a few days ago. Check out my shop at etsy for digital download :) 3



page coloring for ch 171.

page coloring for ch 171. 4



Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page)

Konomi coloring by @Shazayumart (chapter 93 cover page) 5



This frog from The Oatmeal 404 coloring book im working on

This frog from The Oatmeal 404 coloring book im working on 6



Fairy Frog Coloring Page! PDF download is available on my website, will link below in comments!

Fairy Frog Coloring Page! PDF download is available on my website, will link below in comments! 7



[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book

[No Spoilers] Digitally colored the cover page (not the actual cover of the book itself) of the Life Is Strange coloring book 8



[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts!

[Other] who is this villain on my son’s coloring page? It’s driving me nuts! 9



after a lot of tears and a lot of frogging, I finally finished my first ever cropped cardigan!! used 3 different stitches and 6 different colors, and i’m already planning another one. took me a little over a month to complete!

after a lot of tears and a lot of frogging, I finally finished my first ever cropped cardigan!! used 3 different stitches and 6 different colors, and i’m already planning another one. took me a little over a month to complete! 10



First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts?

First page of the coloring book done! Any thoughts? 11



Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book

Randomly coloring one page of my coloring book 12



{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant).

{Artwork} Finally finished working on the coloring of this mask-less Spider-Gwen. It's about 98% pencils, with 2% of it in gel pen. It's a page from Marvel's WOMEN OF POWER coloring book, w/original art by Emanuela Lupacchino from Spider-Gwen Vol 2 #6 (Cover B Variant). 13



My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159

My coloring of the cover page for Ch. 159 14



I’m regretting that 5th darkest color because the tone looks off compared to the rest but I’d have to frog the entire thing, AND buy more yarn. Please convince me not to frog.

I’m regretting that 5th darkest color because the tone looks off compared to the rest but I’d have to frog the entire thing, AND buy more yarn. Please convince me not to frog. 15



This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious.

This took SO many hours and it isn't even technically the first page... Maybe I should have picked something easier for my first time trying adult coloring, but I've always been ambitious. 16



Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you!

Colored a page in my Horror Coloring Book (with colored pencils)! Available on Amazon + 5 Free Downloadable Coloring Pages 💀 See links in comments, thank you! 17



Why kids love Frog coloring pages?, Why kids love Frog coloring pages?, Why are frogs so popular with kids?, Why are frogs so popular with kids?, How do I print on a printable coloring page?, How do I print on a printable coloring page? , Why kids love Frog coloring pages?, Why kids love Frog coloring pages?, Why are frogs so popular with kids?, Why are frogs so popular with kids?, How do I print on a printable coloring page?, How do I print on a printable coloring page?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

58 bookshelf coloring page

63 betty boop coloring page

18 beach chair coloring page